CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Weed for Prisoners

Roadkill

On 27/02/2021 at 08:53, Roadkill said:

They want to start trials soon to study the effect it would have if they just happen to give prisoners a spliff.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-56215137

My guess would be that the harder stuff will still find its way in and still find its way to its loyalest of customers, the only difference being that cunts are going to get the munchies and lose motivation over all of that reforming stuff they're supposed to be getting on with.

Three meals a day, no rent, free education and now free weed. If it wasn't for all the anal rape I'd be tempted.

Don't anal-yse it too much RK. We all want you to do what's best for you (and fun for us to jeer at) and jump straight in with the glistening black heavyweights showering after an intense gym session. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
7 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Weed for Prisoners

How much would a slightly manky Peter Sutcliffe, a Rose West and poor, pathetic embezzeler get me?

Terms and conditions say that the prisoner has to be alive and kicking rather than mouldy and decomposing, so you can have four ounces of sensimilla for the embezzler, but you might want to bury or burn the other two sharpish.  

5 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Terms and conditions say that the prisoner has to be alive and kicking rather than mouldy and decomposing, so you can have four ounces of sensimilla for the embezzler, but you might want to bury or burn the other two sharpish.  

Rose West is still alive. She's more into alcohol than drugs. She was heard to say on numerous occasions that she couldn't wait to get home and murder a couple of Tenants.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
16 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Don't anal-yse it too much RK. We all want you to do what's best for you (and fun for us to jeer at) and jump straight in with the glistening black heavyweights showering after an intense gym session. 

I think you might be "projecting" here a bit, Harold.  RK is not into this kind of depraved perversion.

15 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Rose West is still alive. She's more into alcohol than drugs. She was heard to say on numerous occasions that she couldn't wait to get home and murder a couple of Tenants.

There was a guard on the railway who was based at Chester and was known to both staff and passengers as "The Murderer" because his stock phrase was "I could murder a pint missus".

Guest Weary&Disgusted
12 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

When was the last time you and Rose had contact? Remember you're under toasth. 

Is "toasth" a special edible form of legal oath ?

6 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

There was a guard on the railway who was based at Chester and was known to both staff and passengers as "The Murderer" because his stock phrase was "I could murder a pint missus".

The bird I was shacked up with in 2000, worked on the catering side of the railway on the lines running from Colchester into Walton on the Naze, clacton etc'. There was a female passenger nicknamed the 'Black Widow'. Very smartly, expensively dressed and looked like Lesley Joseph. She got on the train every evening at 4:30, started necking vodka miniatures and then introducing herself to male passengers. 

The train crews had kept a scoreboard. As of about 2001, she'd been caught shagging in the vestibule 8 times.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The bird I was shacked up with in 2000, worked on the catering side of the railway on the lines running from Colchester into Walton on the Naze, clacton etc'. There was a female passenger nicknamed the 'Black Widow'. Very smartly, expensively dressed and looked like Lesley Joseph. She got on the train every evening at 4:30, started necking vodka miniatures and then introducing herself to male passengers. 

The train crews had kept a scoreboard. As of about 2001, she'd been caught shagging in the vestibule 8 times.

The outfit I worked for had something called the "90 Miles Per Hour Club" members had to be caught in the back cab giving a trolley Girl (or Boy) a length.

4 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

The outfit I worked for had something called the "90 Miles Per Hour Club" members had to be caught in the back cab giving a trolley Girl (or Boy) a length.

I’d like to give you a length. A length of lead pipe across the back of your skull.

On 02/03/2021 at 09:44, Dawn Chorus said:

Fascinating as ever. If we were to count up the shite you've posted here that refers to your dreary past life as a ticket puncher on the choo choos it would make up half of your output. The other 50% are of course bland, unamusing mind dumps pertaining to your dreary current life. Cull yourself from this site and take dopey shits like Rollo and HTS with you, as you simply bring no malice or humour to bear on any subject.