CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Weed for Prisoners

Roadkill

They want to start trials soon to study the effect it would have if they just happen to give prisoners a spliff.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-56215137

My guess would be that the harder stuff will still find its way in and still find its way to its loyalest of customers, the only difference being that cunts are going to get the munchies and lose motivation over all of that reforming stuff they're supposed to be getting on with.

Three meals a day, no rent, free education and now free weed. If it wasn't for all the anal rape I'd be tempted.

• Like 1

Guest Weary&Disgusted
5 hours ago, Roadkill said:

They want to start trials soon to study the effect it would have if they just happen to give prisoners a spliff.

My guess would be that the harder stuff will still find its way in and still find its way to its loyalest of customers, the only difference being that cunts are going to get the munchies and lose motivation over all of that reforming stuff they're supposed to be getting on with.

Three meals a day, no rent, free education and now free weed. If it wasn't for all the anal rape I'd be tempted.

Wow.  It sort of makes sense, in a crazy kind of way.  If they are not smoking spice, and just getting that good old THC from organic sources, they are less likely to wind up in hospital.  I wonder if they will also adopt a policy of giving free heroin to addicts instead of methadone in the outside world ? It would probably prevent 90% of burglaries from happening, and deprive criminals of a revenue stream.

Call me an authoritarian, right wing fascist, but I think prisons should be more like Victorian workhouses.  Get em sewing mailsacks or doing something useful like basic labouring/construction, manufacturing under heavy supervision.  How the fuck we have got to the situation where we are just content to keep inmates drugged up nice and quiet in their cells ?

Having said that, with all the fuss about human rights, you probably couldn't compel inmates to toe the line and do their chores/work these days, so it probably is much easier to let them stay high and keep them out of mischief.  

11 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Wow.  It sort of makes sense, in a crazy kind of way.  If they are not smoking spice, and just getting that good old THC from organic sources, they are less likely to wind up in hospital.  I wonder if they will also adopt a policy of giving free heroin to addicts instead of methadone in the outside world ? It would probably prevent 90% of burglaries from happening, and deprive criminals of a revenue stream.

Call me an authoritarian, right wing fascist, but I think prisons should be more like Victorian workhouses.  Get em sewing mailsacks or doing something useful like basic labouring/construction, manufacturing under heavy supervision.  How the fuck we have got to the situation where we are just content to keep inmates drugged up nice and quiet in their cells ?

Having said that, with all the fuss about human rights, you probably couldn't compel inmates to toe the line and do their chores/work these days, so it probably is much easier to let them stay high and keep them out of mischief.  

Doesn't really encourage them to change their ways though, does it? Its just bribing them to behave when they're inside - what happens when they get released and want some weed? Will it be illegal outside, but not in prison?

Guest Weary&Disgusted
37 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Doesn't really encourage them to change their ways though, does it? Its just bribing them to behave when they're inside - what happens when they get released and want some weed? Will it be illegal outside, but not in prison?

I don't use it myself, but I would be happy to see cannabis legalised.  I think this would reduce crime massively and would create a new taxable market for the government.  They could also exercise a degree of control over the THC content in their product.  The money freed up could go towards domestic counterterrorism budgets.  

On prison, I can recall a time when rehabilitation was seen as the purpose of prison.  Unfortunately a lot of the idealism has been eroded away, and the state seems to take the attitude that some people just have to be "written off", as hopeless.  I don't agree with that, but I can understand how many prison workers can feel their attempts to retrain prisoners are futile, after they have experienced a number of failures.  

1 hour ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

I've always agreed with the free heroin thinking. I believe it was Justice Pickles who forwarded this thinking in the late '80s, but was savaged by the press and police over it. It makes sense to me 

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I've always agreed with the free heroin thinking. I believe it was Justice Pickles who forwarded this thinking in the late '80s, but was savaged by the press and police over it. It makes sense to me 

I also agree with giving them free heroin, totally pure, top class, cunt killer stuff, kill off as many of the thieving, scumbag, junkies as possible.

Fucks-off all the dealers and their cunt customers in one fell swoop.

6 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Fuck that. Chain the cunts together and get em picking up litter and filling in potholes 12 hours a day on our highways and byways. After 10 years have them shot.

As for giving junkies free smack just round those weak cunts up as well and liquidate them, the dealers will have no source of income 

13 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Cannabis is for lazy layabout cunts who think it’s the most interesting topic of conversation ever all day every day, when it’s really the exact opposite so who cares?

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Fuck that. Chain the cunts together and get em picking up litter and filling in potholes 12 hours a day on our highways and byways. After 10 years have them shot.

As for giving junkies free smack just round those weak cunts up as well and liquidate them, the dealers will have no source of income 

Liquidised junkies. I wonder if it’s been pitched on Dragons Den? I can picture Deborah Meaden grinning and saying “Im out. Out of my fucking skull. Ha ha ha ha.”

14 hours ago, Roadkill said:

It’s never put @Earl of Punkapeoff being incarcerated...oh...hang on a minute.

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Liberal Cunt.

21 hours ago, King Billy said:

Liquidised junkies. I wonder if it’s been pitched on Dragons Den? I can picture Deborah Meaden grinning and saying “Im out. Out of my fucking skull. Ha ha ha ha.”

Liquidised chavs and skag heads mixed 4:1 with a good cement would be ideal for filling in said potholes 

20 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Liberal Cunt.

Indeed. My fence sitting is my only fault 

On 27/02/2021 at 08:53, Roadkill said:

You’d know you prick, free weed and getting bummed, life’s good eh RK

On 27/02/2021 at 14:23, Weary&Disgusted said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-50563163

Indeed they do.

Guest Fatty
7 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

It’s come to my attention that your really a fucking pig shit thick cunt fatty.

Be a good chap and fuck off out of it.

It’s you’re you illiterate Cunt 

Presumably The smoke Free (premises and enforcement) Regulations 2006 still apply in prisons so these stupid cunts can only smoke weed outside. I bet no one has thought of that, have they? Although if most of the cunts are in there for sick stuff like fiddling with kids or grannies I doubt a slap on wrist for smoking indoors is going to deter them.

Fuck it, let them get on with it and hopefully they'll cut it with drain cleaner and end up wiping a few out.

5 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

I had no idea, but I'm glad this pilot is happening.  Hopefully, if it's successful, police resources can be directed elsewhere.  

I’m glad too. This approach had been in place in Switzerland for many years and proved to be very effective. The lives and money saved, burglaries prevented while cutting on mafia activities in this area too. Many addicts have pretty much normal lifespans and are not the menace to society they would otherwise have been.