CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Baroness Jones

Trucking Funt

For some reason this shrivelled up old cunt has a seat in the House of Lords and is now using it to call for 6pm curfew to be placed on men because one woman was abducted. I wonder if this nutcase has considered the fact that the prime suspect is a fucking copper? Is she going to have only female officers turn up to domestic violence incidents to deal with an 18 stone maniac with roid rage holding his missus hostage? Is she going to have women only fire brigade shifts on at night to rescue people from burning houses? No doubt women will drive all the buses and trains as well as drive all the delivery lorries that keep supermarket shelves filled.

Give Baroness Jones, the Genghis of Green, her own TV show right now | The  Times

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

For some reason this shrivelled up old cunt has a seat in the House of Lords and is now using it to call for 6pm curfew to be placed on men because one woman was abducted. I wonder if this nutcase has considered the fact that the prime suspect is a fucking copper? Is she going to have only female officers turn up to domestic violence incidents to deal with an 18 stone maniac with roid rage holding his missus hostage? Is she going to have women only fire brigade shifts on at night to rescue people from burning houses? No doubt women will drive all the buses and trains as well as drive all the delivery lorries that keep supermarket shelves .

Give Baroness Jones, the Genghis of Green, her own TV show right now | The  Times

Neil would.

29 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

I suspect this proposal is simply a means of opening a debate.... there is no way this could be operationalised 

That much is obvious but what I resent is the blatant misandry. Could you imagine if a male peer had stood up and suggested all women should be put under a curfew for their own safety? The sisterhood would have grabbed the steak knives from the Commons restaurant and cut his knackers off. Cunts like her run the law commission which is why they've proposed a law that would outlaw misogyny but not misandry because they say it would prevent women from "speaking out" about men. They're fucking loopy the lot of them.

16 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

I suspect this proposal is simply a means of opening a debate.... there is no way this could be operationalised 

Victims of rape and murder deserve better than cheap fucking gesture politics like this from a complete never-was.

Where do most assaults, rapes and murders of women take place? Yes, that's right, in their own homes, so let's keep their men folk penned up with them even more than is already happening with lockdown, and watch these statistics spike even further.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

There's a reason that successful civilisations have nearly always been run by men.

The veneer of civilisation, moral codes, and women’s rights, is a very thin one. Like many of the edifices constructed by humans it would be quickly stripped away and replaced by a cannibalistic Thunderdome within two days of a solar flare knocking out the internet.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Victims of rape and murder deserve better than cheap fucking gesture politics like this from a complete never-was.

Where do most assaults, rapes and murders of women take place? Yes, that's right, in their own homes, so let's keep their men folk penned up with them even more than is already happening with lockdown, and watch these statistics spike even further.

40% of reported domestic violence involves women attacking men. Men are far more reticent about coming forward and the true incidence is believed to be much higher.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

40% of reported domestic violence involves women attacking men. Men are far more reticent about coming forward and the true incidence is believed to be much higher.

Where did she hit you? Somewhere the bruises wouldn't show, presumably?

13 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

That is absolutely spot on. I seethe at these self appointed experts...they’ve read a paper and here they come....  standing there, full of their own self importance. Who is this woman? I’ve never heard of her but , if you want to get noticed , make some kind of gormless statement as she has done. I hope she gets publicly ridiculed .

• Like 2

Jess Phillips has just achieved the seemingly impossible and risen to the number one slot on my "Horse-Faced Cunts" list after reading out the names of all women killed by men in the last year during a parliamentary debate. I'm only surprised some fat red-faced Tory cunt from the back benches didn't kill her too before she got to the end.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Jess Phillips has just achieved the seemingly impossible and risen to the number one slot on my "Horse-Faced Cunts" list after reading out the names of all women killed by men in the last year during a parliamentary debate. I'm only surprised some fat red-faced Tory cunt from the back benches didn't kill her too before she got to the end.

I'm surprised that no right honourable gentleman from a northern constituency raised a point of order asking if "they 'ad it comin'."

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

I agree wholeheartedly HC. My ex was a aggressive bitch. She started trying to hit me back.

Mind you, she was a horrible cunt. When she checked into the battered wives hostel even they gave her a good hiding.

40 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Unsurprisingly, the BBC are getting moist about this.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-politics-56363752

3 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

For some reason this shrivelled up old cunt has a seat in the House of Lords and is now using it to call for 6pm curfew to be placed on men because one woman was abducted. I wonder if this nutcase has considered the fact that the prime suspect is a fucking copper? Is she going to have only female officers turn up to domestic violence incidents to deal with an 18 stone maniac with roid rage holding his missus hostage? Is she going to have women only fire brigade shifts on at night to rescue people from burning houses? No doubt women will drive all the buses and trains as well as drive all the delivery lorries that keep supermarket shelves filled.

I'm sure that there are millions of women and men in inner city areas who would feel a lot safer if roving packs of fucking blacks were banned from the streets once the sun went down. You won't hear this cunt or any other in the establishment ever calling for that, though, despite clearly thinking it with her outrageous taxi expense claims.

Cunts like Jones make me fucking sick.

• Like 4