CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Vigils

Prints Harry

Roflcopter.gif

Man killed at vigil for knife victim

A man has been stabbed to death at a vigil being held to remember the victim of another knife attack.

Two men who later arrived at a hospital with stab wounds were subsequently arrested on suspicion of murder.

One of them attacked officers and NHS staff before forcing his way out of the building, but was later caught and returned to custody.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Roflcopter.gif

A man has been stabbed to death at a vigil being held to remember the victim of another knife attack.

Two men who later arrived at a hospital with stab wounds were subsequently arrested on suspicion of murder.

One of them attacked officers and NHS staff before forcing his way out of the building, but was later caught and returned to custody.

Is there another word for triple irony?

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Roflcopter.gif

Fucking hell.....you couldn’t make it up.

• 5 months later...
On 13/03/2021 at 13:33, Cuntybaws said:

From Wikipedia: Everard, a marketing executive for a digital media agency who was living at the time in London's Brixton Hill area, went missing after leaving a friend's house near Clapham Common to walk home. She spoke to her boyfriend on her mobile for about 15 minutes and he says they agreed to meet the next day.

From www.london.gov.uk: The current rules - from 8 March. England remains in a national lockdown. Londoners must continue to stay at home. It remains against the law to leave or be outside your home except for legally permitted reasons.

stay-home-stay-safe-save-lives-picture-id1216234413?k=6&m=1216234413&s=170667a&w=0&h=4GtCJp6j83ZqIA6ff6hgJ-ysZOwms3ocqki9bBzwEio=

According to reports from the sentencing hearing it does look like Couzens arrested her using lockdown rules as the reason, he was seen speaking to her on CCTV on two passing buses, a refuse cart and interestingly by cctv on a marked police car.

8 hours ago, Clavo said:

According to reports from the sentencing hearing it does look like Couzens arrested her using lockdown rules as the reason, he was seen speaking to her on CCTV on two passing buses, a refuse cart and interestingly by cctv on a marked police car.

I sincerely hope this bullet headed mongloid, gets the shit kicked out of him on a daily basis. 

• Like 1

From Wikipedia: Everard, a marketing executive for a digital media agency who was living at the time in London's Brixton Hill area, went missing after leaving a friend's house near Clapham Common to walk home. She spoke to her boyfriend on her mobile for about 15 minutes and he says they agreed to meet the next day.

From www.london.gov.uk: The current rules - from 8 March. England remains in a national lockdown. Londoners must continue to stay at home. It remains against the law to leave or be outside your home except for legally permitted reasons.

stay-home-stay-safe-save-lives-picture-id1216234413?k=6&m=1216234413&s=170667a&w=0&h=4GtCJp6j83ZqIA6ff6hgJ-ysZOwms3ocqki9bBzwEio=

Her story reads like a plot from Bridget Jones.

Guest Paulie
3 hours ago, Clavo said:

Her story reads like a plot from Bridget Jones.

What, Bridget Jones and the Rapist Copper? Was that the straight to DVD sequel or something?

8 hours ago, Paulie said:

What, Bridget Jones and the Rapist Copper? Was that the straight to DVD sequel or something?

Yes. The naivety  of a 30 something woman who should have known better. The parallels are remarkable .. Bridget Jones 32 year old marketing excecutive, Sarah Everard 33 years old advertising executive.

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Clavo said:

Yes. The naivety  of a 30 something woman who should have known better. The parallels are remarkable .. Bridget Jones 32 year old marketing excecutive, Sarah Everard 33 years old advertising executive.

Of course you would never have fallen for it smartarse. You would have handcuffed the cunt, bundled him into the back of the car and beaten the shit out of him.

Probably nicked his phone and wallet as well. Still it could be worse.....you might have fucked him. 

56 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Of course you would never have fallen for it smartarse. You would have handcuffed the cunt, bundled him into the back of the car and beaten the shit out of him.

Probably nicked his phone and wallet as well. Still it could be worse.....you might have fucked him. 

I would not have been out walking at that time or in a situation where a copper would have stopped whilst the fucking lockdown was on. As I have said I am simply surprised by how naive an advertising professional of her age appeared to be.

16 hours ago, Clavo said:

Lady Penelope….300+ year old former BR ticket collector, current holder of the title of ‘Most boring man/woman/thing/troll/trollete/childless fucking beast/beastess….2021.

Congratulations and fuck off. Wayne Couzens would have put his foot down and driven right past you. As would any other self respecting beast.

Kill yourself. No one else can be bothered.

On 06/10/2021 at 09:23, Clavo said:

I would not have been out walking at that time or in a situation where a copper would have stopped whilst the fucking lockdown was on. As I have said I am simply surprised by how naive an advertising professional of her age appeared to be.

You stupid fucking cunt

In this instance, the poor girl was blameless for her horrific abduction, rape and murder. Your excuse of being out on her own so she deserved it is pathetic beyond belief. That’s not the society we live in.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You stupid fucking cunt

In this instance, the poor girl was blameless for her horrific abduction, rape and murder. Your excuse of being out on her own so she deserved it is pathetic beyond belief. That’s not the society we live in.

Quite. And of course, she was naive to just get into a police car on the instruction of a police officer without first checking that he wasn't a murdering rapist. I'm sure she could have asked him his intentions and the whole sorry saga would have been avoided. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, scotty said:

Quite. And of course, she was naive to just get into a police car on the instruction of a police officer without first checking that he wasn't a murdering rapist. I'm sure she could have asked him his intentions and the whole sorry saga would have been avoided. 

It was not a police car. It was pointed out earlier in this thread there was a lockdown and that Londoners and others had been told to stay at home. Fake outrage on your part.

On 06/10/2021 at 19:23, Clavo said:

What a proper Victorian era response. Blame the victim.

You’re even older and stupider that I thought.

• Like 2

@southerncuntand others where was your fake outrage when this comment was posted?

Guest judgetwi
On 06/10/2021 at 09:23, Clavo said:

Interesting. You seem to think that an “advertising professional” is some kind of fucking genius. They’re not, trust me. 

As for her naivety I understand that before she bumped into this fucking bastard she walked across Clapham Common. Now you wouldn’t catch me walking across the Common after dark. Not unless I was equipped with a semi automatic weapon, locked and loaded. I have no desire to exchange witty repartee with bummers, druggies and muggers thank you very much. 

Naive? Perhaps.....but coming across this copper cunt was just bad luck. 

9 hours ago, Clavo said:

@southerncuntand others where was your fake outrage when this comment was posted?

@southerncunt wasn't expressing 'fake outrage'. He was pointing out that your entire argument is founded on the belief that this woman brought it upon herself by not being as fucking stupid as you and spending a year shut indoors wrapped in clingfilm and obeying the every utterance of the inbred Honey-Monster and his Chief Medical Officer.

Edited by Mrs Roops
  • Like 3