CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rashford the messiah

Neil

54 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

If he wins the race and gets booed by the Silverstone crowd for his dirty tactics...

They won't boo him. To paraphrase Alf Garnett, "He may be a c**n, but he's OUR c**n!"

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Interesting events at Silverstone today - Lewis has just blatantly rammed his championship rival out of the race and received a gentle slap on the wrist by the stewards in the form of a ten second penalty he'll easily be able to work around. The bloke in the lead is driving a shite Ferrari with engine issues and its only a matter of time before Lewis gets ahead of him.

If he wins the race and gets booed by the Silverstone crowd for his dirty tactics, how long do you think it'll take for him to capitalise on the footy "racism" and strong arm the SJWs into supporting him by claiming its racially motivated?

If the greasy little cunts car exploded in a ball of flames I’d try not to cheer, but I don’t think I’d be able to stop myself booing when the fire engine showed up.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Most live in hope he’ll be fried like a chickn’ in some hilarious pile up. 

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

If the greasy little cunts car exploded in a ball of flames I’d try not to cheer, but I don’t think I’d be able to stop myself booing when the fire engine showed up.

As a point of principle I now no longer buy anything whose TV adverts feature a disproportionately high number of ethnic minority or LGBTQ actors. Sadly this means that I have no idea where my next electrical appliance is coming from, I’m going to have to start driving a North Korean tractor to work, and I am currently subsisting on a diet of Werther’s Originals and Colgate.

On the plus side, I’ll never have to eat fucking Quorn again.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

As a point of principle I now no longer buy anything whose TV adverts feature a disproportionately high number of ethnic minority or LGBTQ actors. Sadly this means that I have no idea where my next electrical appliance is coming from, I’m going to have to start driving a North Korean tractor to work, and I am currently subsisting on a diet of Werther’s Originals and Colgate.

On the plus side, I’ll never have to eat fucking Quorn again.

Thank God. I thought it was just me. I’ve boycotted almost every shop in town, every TV show on the box and I only speak to one of my neighbours  now. He’s started saying a lot of things I disagree with too, so I’m going to try to avoid him from now on. I’ve become quite good at foraging in the woods though. I picked some lovely wild raspberries today and I’m heading out in my imaginary M4 soon looking for some tasty roadkill. With any luck we’ll be firing up my imaginary barbecue tomorrow. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

Thank God. I thought it was just me. I’ve boycotted almost every shop in town, every TV show on the box and I only speak to one of my neighbours  now. He’s started saying a lot of things I disagree with too, so I’m going to try to avoid him from now on. I’ve become quite good at foraging in the woods though. I picked some lovely wild raspberries today and I’m heading out in my imaginary M4 soon looking for some tasty roadkill. With any luck we’ll be firing up my imaginary barbecue tomorrow. 

I want to boycott every piece of furniture, clothing and electronic goods made in China. But if I did I'd be sitting naked in the middle of my sitting room. 

Sun Yat-Sen was a cunt. 

• Like 2

I cancelled my Three mobile account after watching two members of the Four Tops climbing into bed together in their advert, my daughter thinks I'm a cunt and should let things like this go. I can't, they can get fucked.

• Like 4

On 18/07/2021 at 16:15, Roadkill said:

Interesting events at Silverstone today - Lewis has just blatantly rammed his championship rival out of the race and received a gentle slap on the wrist by the stewards in the form of a ten second penalty he'll easily be able to work around. The bloke in the lead is driving a shite Ferrari with engine issues and its only a matter of time before Lewis gets ahead of him.

If he wins the race and gets booed by the Silverstone crowd for his dirty tactics, how long do you think it'll take for him to capitalise on the footy "racism" and strong arm the SJWs into supporting him by claiming its racially motivated?

Well fuck my old army boots….

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/57885011

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Well fuck my old army boots….

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/57885011

I couldn’t be bothered reading the BBC article but I’m sure it was totally impartial, as all BBC output is, and must be by law. 

I imagine it went something like .....Racist English driver forces foreign driver off road in sleepy Northamptonshire village on Sunday afternoon, forcing the young Dutchman in the other car into a high speed crash. He fails to stop, leaving the scene at dangerously high speed. The vile bigoted local man, who has a long history of stirring up racial hatred was filmed later drinking an enormous bottle of champagne , apparently laughing and being congratulated by others for his actions. 

No point in me reading the article because what else would the Beeb say?

9 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I couldn’t be bothered reading the BBC article but I’m sure it was totally impartial, as all BBC output is, and must be by law. 

I imagine it went something like .....Racist English driver forces foreign driver off road in sleepy Northamptonshire village on Sunday afternoon, forcing the young Dutchman in the other car into a high speed crash. He fails to stop, leaving the scene at dangerously high speed. The vile bigoted local man, who has a long history of stirring up racial hatred was filmed later drinking an enormous bottle of champagne , apparently laughing and being congratulated by others for his actions. 

No point in me reading the article because what else would the Beeb say?

MSM stayed silent but the arrogant little spook got torched on soshul meeja, which is all-important to him. So, right on cue he kickstarted the ‘racial abuse’ bandwagon today to deflect from his wreckless cuntery. I hope some good ole boys are tying him to the back of 7 litre confederate truck as we text.

Verstappen accused Hamilton of being "disrespectful" and "unsportsmanlike" for celebrating while he was in hospital. He's just lucky it wasn't James Hunt, who would have ended the evening by snorting speedballs off Max's girlfriend's naked back as he did her up the wrong 'un.

• Like 1

Just now, Cuntybaws said:

Verstappen accused Hamilton of being "disrespectful" and "unsportsmanlike" for celebrating while he was in hospital. He's just lucky it wasn't James Hunt, who would have ended the evening by snorting speedballs off Max's girlfriend's naked back as he did her up the wrong 'un.

Right up the ‘twitter’ as they say in East London, well Essex nowadays, as the East End is now officially a non English speaking Islamic Republic, with strictly enforced Sharia law and peaceful bearded grooming gangs stationed at every taxi office and kebab shop.

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

You'd think the cunt was being forced to pick cotton instead of posing for pictures squatting on top of all of his expensive shite for no particular reason:

hamilton-plane.jpg

S4zT8Vn1RyeUTzeio3fO5g?w=1158&h=651&auto

eMVCr7_kVIHIsGBjfrMFEOXMJH9E9Fh6JbUOMKKr

It must be a height thing...

Height of fucking cuntishness.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Those days are long gone sadly. There's more chance of drivers shagging each other these days.

10 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You'd think the cunt was being forced to pick cotton instead of posing for pictures squatting on top of all of his expensive shite for no particular reason:

hamilton-plane.jpg

S4zT8Vn1RyeUTzeio3fO5g?w=1158&h=651&auto

eMVCr7_kVIHIsGBjfrMFEOXMJH9E9Fh6JbUOMKKr

It must be a height thing...

I didn't realise they could stack shit that high?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I always picture James Hunt anachronistically swaggering round a modern day pit lane, with one hand wrapped around a bottle of champagne and the other hand round Hamilton's fiancées cunt.

8 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I don't think Hunt would be interested.

99391882_Mercedes_driver_Lewis_Hamilton_

RK I just saw some cunt from South Tyneside interviewed on GB News. Steven Sullivan, owner of Ziggys Bar. Please tell me you don’t drink in there and if you’re ever passing the gaff you’ll pop in and kick the absolute shit out of him.

Please.

Just now, King Billy said:

RK I just saw some cunt from South Tyneside interviewed on GB News. Steven Sullivan, owner of Ziggys Bar. Please tell me you don’t drink in there and if you’re ever passing the gaff you’ll pop in and kick the absolute shit out of him.

Please.

Thankfully I'm on the other side of the Tyne, Billy. I'll be sure to scout the place out on my next expedition to the lands of the Lesser People and clog all his toilets with cat shit and Golden Syrup.

• 3 months later...
58 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I see he's been awarded an MBE, an award with the word 'Empire' in the title. So the next time he slags off the empire for putting his ancestors in chains, then hopefully someone will remind him however, I doubt very much that will happen. 

He's either too thick to recogise the irony of accepting an MBE, or he's extremely bright and will spin some kind of twist on his prestigious accolade by using it to his advantage. I know what I think. Perhaps Lewis Hamilton will give him advice on how to live with the irony of one's behaviour not conforming with the moral standards they portray. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

He's either too thick to recogise the irony of accepting an MBE, or he's extremely bright and will spin some kind of twist on his prestigious accolade by using it to his advantage. I know what I think. Perhaps Lewis Hamilton will give him advice on how to live with the irony of one's behaviour not conforming with the moral standards they portray. 

They're genetically predisposed to low intelligence.

"Marcus think British bad. Should be ashamed of British Empire."

"Would you like to become a Member Of The British Empire, Marcus?"

"OOH-OOH! Yes! Want shiny thing..."

"Isn't that rather hypocritical?"

"OOH! You is racist!"

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Not only that, the little cunt scored against us last week😡