CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

New Chief Exec Of The Professional Football Association

Neil

Just what the PFA needs, a Swiss nobody. He certainly hasn't been appointed based on his playing prowess as he is, statistically speaking, one of the worst strikers to ever sully the English professional game. Perhaps he made a better fist of his subsequent executive position at those giants of world football, er, Mallorca?

21 hours ago, King Billy said:

Thanks for clearing that up Professor Hawking.

Seems to me you're not aware at least half the players now are non-white. (Unlike the club owners) It's a shame you don't see more Sikhs in the game as I think their heading would be wicked. They've always got a bandage on their bonce. Must be practising a lot. 

"On me  'ead son!" 

46 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Seems to me you're not aware at least half the players now are non-white. (Unlike the club owners) It's a shame you don't see more Sikhs in the game as I think their heading would be wicked. They've always got a bandage on their bonce. Must be practising a lot. 

"On me  'ead son!" 

Punkers favourite saying is "Give me 'ead son".