CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

And the new host of BBC's Mastermind is.................

Neil

Just now, Ape™️ said:

I think we should sound the hypocrite wanker klaxon for Frank. Can I count on your support the next time the gangling dox troll mentions my wife? Absolutely fucking priceless.

I’m glad you are taking me seriously and quaking in your boots. 

15 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

I think we should sound the hypocrite wanker klaxon for Frank. Can I count on your support the next time the gangling dox troll mentions my actual wife? Absolutely fucking priceless.

I was banned for 10 days when I last mentioned Mrs A. That hurt, Ape. 

6 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

I’m glad you are taking me seriously and quaking in your boots. 

Spot I know you no longer have access to the suspension button since losing all your faculties, but I'd be grateful if you'd at least have a word in Withers shell until Mrs R returns.

10 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Spotter, if you have the odd 3 months to go through all the posts which mention my wife, my mother being raped by Nazis etc etc, and delete them, then I might just take heed. In the mean time, loosen up for fuck sake. 

It's a fine line, withers, and on this occasion.. you've crossed it. You've been around long enough to know the score and I won't let this go. 

2 minutes ago, Frank said:

It's a fine line, withers, and on this occasion.. you've crossed it. You';ve been around long enough to know the score and I won't let this go. 

Every action has a consequence. You reported me, Spotter intervened, without thinking it through, Ape had a pop at him, and now the poor cunt is shaking in his broom cupboard.  He will probably never play the trombone again. Shame on you

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

Every action has a consequence. You reported me, Spotter intervened, without thinking it through, Ape had a pop at him, and now the poor cunt is shaking in his broom cupboard.  He will probably never play the trombone again. Shame on you

Never underestimate the Spotter. 

26 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Spotter, if you have the odd 3 months to go through all the posts which mention my wife, my mother being raped by Nazis etc etc, and delete them, then I might just take heed. In the mean time, loosen up for fuck sake. 

I sift the shit occasionally..to remind myself of how far up your own arses that you can all go. Occasionally I flush the toilet. You may remember Admin having a rant here a little while ago because he was sick of the shit flinging and absence of proper cunting. As we now see, he had and still has a point. Many of you seem oblivious to the fact that most of the time here is spent on internecine strife and recrimination which seems to be taken far too seriously. Combine that with the fact that most of you are seemingly unaware that much of it is pure wind up. Anyway. The cooler beckons for those who persist. I’d prefer if you found your own off switch but if you can’t then I’ll help and find it for you. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, cuntspotter said:

I sift the shit occasionally..to remind myself of how far up your own arses that you can all go. Occasionally I flush the toilet. You may remember Admin having a rant here a little while ago because he was sick of the shit flinging and absence of proper cunting. As we now see, he had and still has a point. Many of you seem oblivious to the fact that most of the time here is spent on internecine strife and recrimination which seems to be taken far too seriously. Combine that with the fact that most of you are seemingly unaware that much of it is pure wind up. Anyway. The cooler beckons for those who persist. I’d prefer if you found your own off switch but if you can’t then I’ll help and find it for you. 

Let me help you out here then, I'm calling it a day.  

58 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

I think Frank has a point here lads.....stop it now, d’ya here?

Spotto, far be it from me to tell you how to do your job, but do you not think that people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones?

Frank has said some absolutely fucking disgusting things about other members family over the years, spouses, children, parents, nothing has been off limits.

I think the cunt is reaping what he sows and has absolutely no room to cry crocodile tears when he finds that the gay, John Lobb Jesus creeper is on the other foot. He's a nasty, vindictive, trolling piece of shit and doesn't need or deserve protection. 

I think if you live by the sword you should die by the sword. I've not exactly been personable during my time here, but I'll take abuse because I give it out. Fuck this greasy, grassing, Greek piece of sensitive fucking shit.

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Spotto, far be it from me to tell you how to do your job, but do you not think that people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones?

Frank has said some absolutely fucking disgusting things about other members family over the years, spouses, children, parents, nothing has been off limits.

I think the cunt is reaping what he sows and has absolutely no room to cry crocodile tears when he finds that the gay, John Lobb Jesus creeper is on the other foot. He's a nasty, vindictive, trolling piece of shit and doesn't need or deserve protection. 

I think if you live by the sword you should die by the sword. I've not exactly been personable during my time here, but I'll take abuse because I give it out. Fuck this greasy, grassing, Greek piece of sensitive fucking shit.

It was meant to be ironic... the fact I have to actually say this tells all.

What a fucking pile of over sensitive fucking pish,the fucking whining going on on here is fucking pitiful.Grow some fucking bollocks you fucking big girls blouses,you're all cunts so carry on cunting or fuck off to mums net where you belong.I couldn't give a cows cunt about whats said on here,if its funny then its good.You and your  'actual' wives can get fucked.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Decimus said:

If by wife you mean that dead, yellow dwarf he keeps in the freezer, I've heard that one of his kids mistook it for an unwrapped lemon Calyppo. Tears ensued when they took a lick and it tasted of egg fried rice instead of citrussy goodness.

I heard it was more Vietnamese catfish than egg fried rice.

21 minutes ago, Neil said:

What a fucking pile of over sensitive fucking pish,the fucking whining going on on here is fucking pitiful.Grow some fucking bollocks you fucking big girls blouses,you're all cunts so carry on cunting or fuck off to mums net where you belong.I couldn't give a cows cunt about whats said on here,if its funny then its good.You and your  'actual' wives can get fucked.

Dawn “the dick” chorus likes this. Fucking kill yourself.

On 25/03/2021 at 18:47, Witheredscrote said:

Do you remember the good old days, with Bubba and me bickering as to who was the biggest grass. God, I miss the little cancer riddled cunt. I'm going back to super grassing, to take my mind off Childe.

Witherzzzzzzzzzs

How are you getting on with this, withers?

Witheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers?

lol, lol

LOL

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Don't mention my wife, and we'll get along just fine. Understood? Good. Fuck off. 

2 hours ago, Frank said:

Mrs R, we both know that my Ming never really was. At the last count she has died eight times on here to my six. According to certain members, her body parts have been in my freezer for five years and occasionally I fuck them. That's all very well and no less than what I deserve. However, I won't stand for the likes of Withers.. or any other fucker, knocking my actual wife. Not only is it upsetting, it's a blatant disregard of the rules.  

I agree there Frank. I draw the line at steaming into actual family members.

Even though you've been guilty in the past

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I agree there Frank. I draw the line at steaming into actual family members.

Even though you've been guilty in the past

I certainly have. We live and learn, gyps. As far as withers is concerned, I respect the man for walking before he was pushed. 

Old Spotter's back on form. I don't think I've ever seen Decs look so small. I could literally fit the wanker through my keyhole. Literally.