CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Edwin Poots

Last Cunt Standing

19 hours ago, Cockyroach said:

Feel free to fuck off then. I'm sure the funeral homes in Dublin you're so fond of are overflowing with decaying old biddies for you to fill up with your geriatric spunk. Isn't that right Jimmy? 

10 months from now youll be swingin from a beam in yer bedsit after a reaming on here to be sure to be sure 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

On 24/05/2021 at 13:07, PANZER MURPHY said:

Im a pacifist lance jack stubbers baby..I envisage an Ireland united in all but name n all of you lot footing the bill through some sort of long drawn out  staged reunification subsidy..because ya have to be sensitive to the colony ya supported here for the last few hundred years..the smart ones will come around to the idea..the idiots ..well ya cant legislate for stoopid.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

He’s right. Brexit may well turn out to be the catalyst

On 24/05/2021 at 13:07, PANZER MURPHY said:

Im a pacifist lance jack stubbers baby..I envisage an Ireland united in all but name n all of you lot footing the bill through some sort of long drawn out  staged reunification subsidy..because ya have to be sensitive to the colony ya supported here for the last few hundred years..the smart ones will come around to the idea..the idiots ..well ya cant legislate for stoopid.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Panzer I will disagree with you on most things but as to the Island of Ireland, I see no logical reason as to why it should be united as a single country. From the point of veiw of England,Scotland and Wales it is a separate land mass. As to the loyalists perhaps they should relocate back to Scotland and make friends with Mrs Krankie and fuck up her aspirations for "independence" for good. I think that the only long term losers would be the shiners.

• Like 1

Dr. Christain Jessen, Channel 4`s resident cock examiner.. " My elbow feels funny Doc."..." I see, drop your keks and hop up onto the bed.." has to pay ex DUP leader Arlene Foster £125,000 in damages for a dodgy Tweet he wrote about her. David Icke is convinced there`s Reptilians among us and looking at this creepy specimen who`s to know..

dr-christian-jessen-hair-transplant-afte  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hokey Gingers said:

Dr. Christain Jessen, Channel 4`s resident cock examiner.. " My elbow feels funny Doc."..." I see, drop your keks and hop up onto the bed.." has to pay ex DUP leader Arlene Foster £125,000 in damages for a dodgy Tweet he wrote about her. David Icke is convinced there`s Reptilians among us and looking at this creepy specimen who`s to know..

dr-christian-jessen-hair-transplant-afte  

Can you imagine coming out of a coma and the first thing you see is this palmer looking at you? 

Guest Cocky Council Cake
9 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

10 months from now youll be swingin from a beam in yer bedsit after a reaming on here to be sure to be sure 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Swinging from a beam would be preferable to reading your retarded shit on here.

12 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Panzer I will disagree with you on most things but as to the Island of Ireland, I see no logical reason as to why it should be united as a single country. From the point of veiw of England,Scotland and Wales it is a separate land mass. As to the loyalists perhaps they should relocate back to Scotland and make friends with Mrs Krankie and fuck up her aspirations for "independence" for good. I think that the only long term losers would be the shiners.

Say goodbye to your kneecaps Caitlin.

• 3 weeks later...
Just now, Last Cunt Standing said:

So this cunt lasted about five fucking minutes, then? I’ve known longer coded warnings, for Christ’s sake. 

Come on LCS. Five minutes? Three weeks actually.

Ive told you at least 10 million times not to exaggerate.

On 14/05/2021 at 17:47, Jiggerycock said:

Well, he's only gone and Pootered into the top job in the political wing of Evangelical Protestantism!

He really is a tin-foil hat merchant.

Luckily, he’ll gaffe himself out of the job by Christmas, otherwise, the DUP will join Labour and we’ll be writing obituaries for both parties.

I was at Ascot yesterday and undertook my piss-poorest day of punting ever. Three bets and I think they beat a combined total of five other horses home.

I just wish I could have been as prescient as the above - always the bloody same when there's money riding on it.

13 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Its interesting to see shinners lobbying the imperial parliament into legislating an act in Ireland and the unionists expending lots of spit about interference from Westminster..whoda thunk it eh

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Panzy you useless tosser; take care of this Poots cunt. He deserves both knees drilling out with a Black & Decker (Jorry Adams signature model) for spouting this sky fairy, 7 days creation bollocks for starters. 

8 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Panzy you useless tosser; take care of this Poots cunt. He deserves both knees drilling out with a Black & Decker (Jorry Adams signature model) for spouting this sky fairy, 7 days creation bollocks for starters. 

Its more of the pooty baby we need stubberz baby be interesting to see the next cromag that gets the job ..fascinating times ahead 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

On 27/05/2021 at 16:37, camberwell gypsy said:

Can you imagine coming out of a coma and the first thing you see is this palmer looking at you? 

Jessen's "sex" partner is Rogério Barreto.

Jessen said: "Rogerio has always hinted he’d like a baby.

"I guess my mother did it for my father, and maybe one day I’ll do it for Rogerio … but not yet because I’m simply not ready.”

3 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Jessen's "sex" partner is Rogério Barreto.

Jessen said: "Rogerio has always hinted he’d like a baby.

"I guess my mother did it for my father, and maybe one day I’ll do it for Rogerio … but not yet because I’m simply not ready.”

I really couldn't give a fuck if gays want kids. If they can give them a stable, happy home then fine. What I don't want is the fact rammed down my throat. You want a baby? Great just don't keep fucking announcing it.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I really couldn't give a fuck if gays want kids. If they can give them a stable, happy home then fine. What I don't want is the fact rammed down my throat. You want a baby? Great just don't keep fucking announcing it.

They are seeking validation. Of course you could simply tell that it is good but that does not give them what they want, in fact it is impossible to give them want they want because the reason that they are asking for validation is that they themselves are not sure whether or not what they are doing is right or wrong.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

They are seeking validation. Of course you could simply tell that it is good but that does not give them what they want, in fact it is impossible to give them want they want because the reason that they are asking for validation is that they themselves are not sure whether or not what they are doing is right or wrong.

Having a kid to validate a relationship in the eyes of yourself and your peers. Tale as old as time, even if the poles and holes might be a bit different - everyone has the capacity to be a selfish cunt.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I don't think its validation at all. Its "look at us, we want kids, woohooo"! Publicity seeking cunts. Next it will be non gays coming out just to be in the public eye. Oh wait! Schofield did it! Schofield did it! 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Having a kid to validate a relationship in the eyes of yourself and your peers. Tale as old as time, even if the poles and holes might be a bit different - everyone has the capacity to be a selfish cunt.

Its the same in so many things .. try asking a white BLM supporter what "they" actually want. I have read other cunts saying that they are still waiting for the Brexit "dividends" but generally dividends are paid annually and often take several years before they first appear. Cunts who stab other cunts because they want "respect". None of these cunts know what they really want.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Its the same in so many things .. try asking a white BLM supporter what "they" actually want. I have read other cunts saying that they are still waiting for the Brexit "dividends" but generally dividends are paid annually and often take several years before they first appear. Cunts who stab other cunts because they want "respect". None of these cunts know what they really want.

A good fucking kicking is what they need. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

They want to be noticed. That's what 

• Like 1