CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Laurence of LNER

camberwell gypsy

2 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

That’s a specific reason for not wearing a mask - what’s your point?

The point is an infection was more important to avoid than getting or potentially spreading a killer virus.

23 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

No. The problem here is that this hatred of me goes way back.

Get over yourself. Unlike some people on here, you're largely left alone to freely post what you want without being attacked. Yes I put the boot into you every now and again, but it's hardly prolific.

As for Ape, Stubby and Roadkill, you can't claim they have any motive for pulling you up tonight other than because of your absolutely ridiculous statements with regards to the pandemic.

Instead of your woe is me, victimhood act, look at and digest what Roops has said. That's why you're being savaged this evening. If you can't handle it, keep your mouth fucking shut about things you are clearly too unqualified and uninformed to comment on.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Neil said:

She's not alone in her views and who's to say she's wrong? I had an eye op 2 weeks ago and was told that I must not wear a mask for 2 weeks as there was a risk of getting an infection in my eye if I did. So in short the doctor is saying that the risk of infection is more important than me spreading or getting covid because of no mask,what a fucking crock of shit. 

That's akin to saying that if you have a latex allergy you shouldn't wear a condom if you have HIV.

Fuck off, Neil. I hardly think that the site's version of a sexually demented wild pig, with all the intelligence and common sense to match, is going to convince anyone that the mad drunken Gypsy is on to something.

You fucking idiot.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Get over yourself. Unlike some people on here, you're largely left alone to freely post what you want without being attacked. Yes I put the boot into you every now and again, but it's hardly prolific.

As for Ape, Stubby and Roadkill, you can't claim they have any motive for pulling you up tonight other than because of your absolutely ridiculous statements with regards to the pandemic.

Instead of your woe is me, victimhood act, look at and digest what Roops has said. That's why you're being savaged this evening. If you can't handle it, keep your mouth fucking shut about things you are clearly too unqualified and uninformed to comment on.

Noted 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Decimus said:

That's akin to saying that if you have a latex allergy you shouldn't wear a condom if you have HIV.

Fuck off, Neil. I hardly think that the site's version of a sexually demented wild pig, with all the intelligence and common sense to match, is going to convince anyone that the mad drunken Gypsy is on to something.

You fucking idiot.

You do talk bollocks sometimes, anyway are you looking forward to winning about 5 games next year? 

18 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

The mask isn’t to protect you. 

That's what they say to everyone. Which begs the question, who is it there to protect? the masks should have been for the 5% who are at risk. The rest of us should have been left to develop immunity naturally, which would lead to the virus being diffused and avoided all this fucking unnecessary, disorganised and contradictory shit which has affected 100 people for the sake of protecting 5. Whilst the other 95% got on with it, the 5% could have been shielded at a far smaller cost until a vaccine was developed properly to protect them.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Or less if we sign that Aaron’s kid to go with his mate Ben Godfrey who has been the player of the season.

I'd be astounded if Aarons ends up at Everton. Not saying it's impossible, but I'd be very surprised and they'd have to dig very, very deep. There are much bigger clubs in that particular race. 

14 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That's what they say to everyone. Which begs the question, who is it there to protect? the masks should have been for the 5% who are at risk. The rest of us should have been left to develop immunity naturally, which would lead to the virus being diffused and avoided all this fucking unnecessary, disorganised and contradictory shit which has affected 100 people for the sake of protecting 5. Whilst the other 95% got on with it, the 5% could have been shielded at a far smaller cost until a vaccine was developed properly to protect them.

That was tried in Sweden with calamitous results. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Goober said:

I'd be astounded if Aarons ends up at Everton. Not saying it's impossible, but I'd be very surprised and they'd have to dig very, very deep. There are much bigger clubs in that particular race. 

We’ll see then Doc. Money talks...sadly.

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I’m not an epidemiologist Eric, so I have no means to discuss what you’ve said. Neither are you. I stick to what I know and what I’m good at. For the things I don’t know anything about, I rely on the advice of better informed people/bodies. However, if it’s all as simple as you suggest, why hasn’t the medical science community come up with the same solution? Serious question. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

We’ll see then Doc. Money talks...sadly.

Unfortunately, that's true. I'm expecting at least two out of Cantwell, Buendia and Aarons to go this summer, but we'll be laughing all the way to the bank. We're in the fortunate position, for once, of not needing to sell so any suitors are going to have to pay top dollar. 

1 minute ago, Ape™️ said:

I’m not an epidemiologist Eric, so I have no means to discuss what you’ve said. Neither are you. I stick to what I know and what I’m good at. For the things I don’t know anything about, I rely on the advice of better informed people/bodies. However, if it’s all as simple as you suggest, why hasn’t the medical science community come up with the same solution? Serious question. 

There are people in the medical science community who have been ignored because they aren't in 'the circle' and have been tarnished as 'covidiots' and 'conspiracy theorists'. Well these 'idiots' weren't considered idiots when they were receiving their doctorates. All I'm saying Ape is don't believe all that the MSM are feeding you. Look at what other experts are saying and make your mind up. That's all I'm trying to put across. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

There are people in the medical science community who have been ignored because they aren't in 'the circle' and have been tarnished as 'covidiots' and 'conspiracy theorists'. Well these 'idiots' weren't considered idiots when they were receiving their doctorates. All I'm saying Ape is don't believe all that the MSM are feeding you. Look at what other experts are saying and make your mind up. That's all I'm trying to put across. 

Let’s just agree to leave this alone. 

2 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

That's the part that doesn't make sense. The medical profession seemed to be clutching at straws and trying to cover all the bases without the information that comes from properly studying the virus. The politicians have seized the opportunity created by this uncertainty to play toy soldiers with the population. 

Your question is as unanswerable as 'Who shot JFK?'... nobody will ever know, but we do know it wasn't Oswald and some sinister shit happened.

Im not saying there isn't a virus or that Steps didn't need to be taken. But the whole thing has been a debacle borne of both incompetence and disproportionate, inappropriate responses. The ruling elite have been looking for an effective method of mass control ever since people stopped believing in God. I don't for a second believe that any politician would miss the opportunity to use this as a means to gain greater control of a population that can no longer be controlled by threats of Hell and promises of heaven.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That's the part that doesn't make sense. The medical profession seemed to be clutching at straws and trying to cover all the bases without the information that comes from properly studying the virus. The politicians have seized the opportunity created by this uncertainty to play toy soldiers with the population. 

Your question is as unanswerable as 'Who shot JFK?'... nobody will ever know, but we do know it wasn't Oswald and some sinister shit happened.

Im not saying there isn't a virus or that Steps didn't need to be taken. But the whole thing has been a debacle borne of both incompetence and disproportionate, inappropriate responses. The ruling elite have been looking for an effective method of mass control ever since people stopped believing in God. I don't for a second believe that any politician would miss the opportunity to use this as a means to gain greater control of a population that can no longer be controlled by threats of Hell and promises of heaven.

JFK wasn't shot... the emergency ejection capsule for the cockroach alien controlling his automaton shell was triggered so he could escape back to Pluto.