CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Yet more Russian shitcuntery

Stubby Pecker

10 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

You mean the letter penned by 124 American Herbert Gussets ripping the QAnon playbook which inferred the Capitol riot never took place? How's Trump's legal campaign progressing to get the election results overturned, you know, the one where he has a thousand depositions of ballot fraud and other dastardly Democrat shenanigans?

What are your views on the Arizona election audit? Specifically why the Democrats have tried everything to have it stopped? And several other swing states? Is sunlight no longer the best disinfectant? 

And how do you think ‘potato head’ Biden has done just 4 months into the job? Not great would be an understatement, but never mind because ‘Orange Man’s still bad’.

LOL 😂

12 hours ago, King Billy said:

What are your views on the Arizona election audit? Specifically why the Democrats have tried everything to have it stopped? And several other swing states? Is sunlight no longer the best disinfectant? 

And how do you think ‘potato head’ Biden has done just 4 months into the job? Not great would be an understatement, but never mind because ‘Orange Man’s still bad’.

LOL 😂

My views? Trump lost the election and certain elements of the GoP can't get over it so they continue to sow doubt about the result in Arizona which was signed off by Republican Governor Doug Ducey, but enough of your forlorn attempt to deflect by spurious whataboutery. Instead answer the original question on Trump's legal challenge of a thousand depositions. I'll answer this for you - the challenge is dead in the water and has been from the outset. As a punter who "studies American elections" do you think the Florida Governor will invoke an obscure state law to save Trump being extradited to Manhattan where an orange jump suit awaits him? 

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

My views? Trump lost the election and certain elements of the GoP can't get over it so they continue to sow doubt about the result in Arizona which was signed off by Republican Governor Doug Ducey, but enough of your forlorn attempt to deflect by spurious whataboutery. Instead answer the original question on Trump's legal challenge of a thousand depositions. I'll answer this for you - the challenge is dead in the water and has been from the outset. As a punter who "studies American elections" do you think the Florida Governor will invoke an obscure state law to save Trump being extradited to Manhattan where an orange jump suit awaits him? 

I know a cute little Guantanamera who, for about $5 will take you to the high ground above the bay, hand you a very powerful set of ex-Russkie military binos, and you can peep into their compound to watch The Don’s morning exercise schedule, when he gets there. For a extra $10 you can get a nice mojito and your balls licked. Viva la Revolution I say.

A lot of echoes of how many remainers reacted after the 2016 referendum and of course there was their attempt at storming parliament and intimidating MPs back in late 2019 .. I  have pointed out the similarities to several remainers but none of them seem able to see it.

Guest Weary&Disgusted

They may have ways to protect against microwave attacks by preparing specific rooms, but it seems to be expensive.  I am told that they have a special radio frequency isolation chamber in the Louis Lefkowitz State Office building.  

That RFI chamber was designed to protect hard drives from attempts to scramble data, but I think the same principle could be applied to protecting diplomatic staff from these unusual weapons.  The problem is that you can't protect people all the time, unless they are willing to live in the protected area 24/7, which limits the type of work they can do.  

Guest Weary&Disgusted

Apparently, even if they could pin a felony conviction on Trump, it would still not technically bar him from becoming president a second time.  Clearly a bit of legal tinkering/reform is required for US constitutional law.  

Link to the article which mentions this:

https://www.npr.org/2021/03/18/978635443/could-trump-be-the-1st-u-s-president-charged-with-a-criminal-offense?t=1621158119262

40 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It seems that some long running series seems to end with a whimper. GoT and Line of Duty prime examples. 

I've seen all of GoT except the last series. The last thing i saw was a zombie dragon breathing blue fire. To be honest, it all started going downhill when that disgusting Ginger shitcunt Ed Sheeran suddenly appeared in the woods for no fucking reason whatsoever.

40 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've seen all of GoT except the last series. The last thing i saw was a zombie dragon breathing blue fire. To be honest, it all started going downhill when that disgusting Ginger shitcunt Ed Sheeran suddenly appeared in the woods for no fucking reason whatsoever.

I saw the first couple of episodes but Sean Bean just spoiled it. He is one lucky cunt. 

9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

As a punter who "studies American elections" do you think the Florida Governor will invoke an obscure state law to save Trump being extradited to Manhattan where an orange jump suit awaits him? 

As you’re a world renowned know all I would have thought you’d know that President Trump is presently residing in New Jersey at one of his many luxury golf resorts,  a rather strange move for someone who would be remotely concerned about a nothing burger lawsuit being pursued in the neighbouring state of New York by a mentally retarded and TDS obsessed Democrat prosecutor. 

9 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Do you feel that your life is fulfilled and complete? Do you laugh at your own jokes as you type them out?

What joke? I was merely stating that imo a vastly smaller cock might be the way forward for you.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I saw the first couple of episodes but Sean Bean just spoiled it. He is one lucky cunt. 

Sean was one of the best characters/actors in GoT.  He elevates whatever he's in.  He was funny as the dudes spirit guide in Wasted too.  Excellent actor but down to earth and doesn't take himself too seriously.  

Guest Weary&Disgusted
6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Is that what the mysterious perimeter fence thingy in 'Lost' was supposed to be?

Yes.  The thing protecting the borders of the compound/village was a sonic weapon.  

Guest Weary&Disgusted
4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think in the last season the show runners ran out of book plots to base the action on and started to improvise, and it shows painfully.  

10 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

They may have ways to protect against microwave attacks by preparing specific rooms, but it seems to be expensive.  I am told that they have a special radio frequency isolation chamber in the Louis Lefkowitz State Office building.  

That RFI chamber was designed to protect hard drives from attempts to scramble data, but I think the same principle could be applied to protecting diplomatic staff from these unusual weapons.  The problem is that you can't protect people all the time, unless they are willing to live in the protected area 24/7, which limits the type of work they can do.  

The man to ask is Robert Bigelow, though I doubt he will share anything, really. The microwave tech has several decades under the belt and is now clearly in the enemy hands. This is a small nibble of the coming attractions. 

On 15/05/2021 at 10:26, Mrs Roops said:

You mean the letter penned by 124 American Herbert Gussets

All former Admirals or Generals in the most powerful armed forces on the planet. Obviously low level nobodies compared to yourself, but that’s just my opinion as a mere observer. 

Don’t forget to fuck right off when you’re finished enlightening me with your supreme knowledge.

🇱🇷 MAGA 🇱🇷 😂

• Like 1