CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Poor Little Princes

Hammer of Cunts

21 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

The Doc has never quite got over being savaged by @Wolfie over a year ago and has never forgiven me for highlighting the fact. As soon as he moves on from that event the sooner the real, and very capable former CC big hitter will return….imho, with all due sycophancy, etc…

You're clearly a forgiving man DC, I remember him having hissy fits at your good self and King Billy. He's clearly an angry and massively insecure little man, with a bum fluff 'beard' to match lol. You clearly know more about him than I do, was he called Doc before? 

42 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

You're clearly a forgiving man DC, I remember him having hissy fits at your good self and King Billy. He's clearly an angry and massively insecure little man, with a bum fluff 'beard' to match lol. You clearly know more about him than I do, was he called Doc before? 

It was before our triumphal debut, Raaso. I believe he was Dr Cunt. I’m not sure…one of the grown-ups will know.

27 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

It was before our triumphal debut, Raaso. I believe he was Dr Cunt. I’m not sure…one of the grown-ups will know.

Whatever he was called, I never liked him from the beginning. He uses too much teenage slang type shit for my liking, and he's far too sensitive and emotional. He needs a slap and a kick up the bollocks in my opinion. 

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Whatever he was called, I never liked him from the beginning. He uses too much teenage slang type shit for my liking, and he's far too sensitive and emotional. He needs a slap and a kick up the bollocks in my opinion. 

Doc is a fellow bog dweller with me and Dickless so you'll appreciate the fact that I think your opinion is actually a load of bollocks.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Blimey, you're Mr talkative this evening aren't you Big Bollock? Are you on the Cherry coke again? 

I've been on-call a lot recently (staff shortages! apparently, but we're still paying for over a million cunts to sit on their arses doing fuck all) but not tonight, so I'm enjoying a tipple to get me conditioned for the Norwich Beer Festival which I plan to visit on the 27th. Dickless or Goober, if you plan on visiting I'll buy you a pint and if it all gets a bit much for you we can have a straightener in the cloisters if you like.

35 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I've been on-call a lot recently (staff shortages! apparently, but we're still paying for over a million cunts to sit on their arses doing fuck all) but not tonight, so I'm enjoying a tipple to get me conditioned for the Norwich Beer Festival which I plan to visit on the 27th. Dickless or Goober, if you plan on visiting I'll buy you a pint and if it all gets a bit much for you we can have a straightener in the cloisters if you like.

‘The Brown Bottle’

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Will Ape be joining you? You must have invited him?

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

‘The Brown Bottle’ is a superhero. He’s a mild mannered office clerk who gets steaming drunk on brown ale and fights crime by turning up at the scene and vomiting.

He's currently on the case to catch his arch-nemesis 'The Brown Fist'.

Dozens of prostitutes have been found dead in recent months in the seedy back alleys of Lowestoft. The only clues left at each scene so far have been half eaten Ginster pasties and cum-drenched, Arsenal Panini cards.

🤔

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

He's currently on the case to catch his arch-nemesis 'The Brown Fist'.

Dozens of prostitutes have been found dead in recent months in the seedy back alleys of Lowestoft. The only clues left at each scene so far have been half eaten Ginster pasties and cum-drenched, Arsenal Panini cards.

🤔

Apparently police have discovered a set of tyre tracks at a few of the crime scenes. But the tyres are so fucking bald they can't ID the tread.