CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Poor Little Princes

Hammer of Cunts

8 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

I hear that our future King and his half-wit sibling have piped up over the BBC's interview with their dim, whining clothes-horse of a mother. Apparently this Bashir used some petty minor subterfuge (standard journalistic practice) to get her to agree to an interview that she wanted to do anyway.

Thing is, she knew what she was getting in to when she decided to marry old jug ears. She must of realised that she wouldn't be able to do anything without a posse of cunts armed with cameras following her every move and with her boat appearing on every fucking newspaper and magazine in WH Smith's.  The one I have some modicum of sympathy for, was Fergie. She was no classical beauty and fuck me, didn't the media remind everyone of this. Everything she wore they compared her to what Saint Di was wearing and of course Saint Di wore it better. If there was anyone who should have had a break down it was her. But instead she just fucked off with some slap headed, toe sucking Texan billionaire. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Thing is, she knew what she was getting in to when she decided to marry old jug ears. She must of realised that she wouldn't be able to do anything without a posse of cunts armed with cameras following her every move and with her boat appearing on every fucking newspaper and magazine in WH Smith's.  The one I have some modicum of sympathy for, was Fergie. She was no classical beauty and fuck me, didn't the media remind everyone of this. Everything she wore they compared her to what Saint Di was wearing and of course Saint Di wore it better. If there was anyone who should have had a break down it was her. But instead she just fucked off with some slap headed, toe sucking Texan billionaire. 

'some slap headed, toe sucking Texan billionaire'

Take out 'Texan' and replace 'billionaire' with 'inheritor' and you could be talking about @Frank. The other distinction of course is the Texan isn't some raving, manbag-wearing, Greek waiter-looking fairy.

Here was I thinking that Yoko Ono was the most manipulative female of our generation, and along came Meghan Markle.

At least Lennon could write a song (I’d be surprised if Harry could write his own name). However Meghan is 'yoko-ing' off Harry, and Harry is 'yoko-ing' off his dead mother, as Yoko did when John died.

So the couple are, in fact, a 'double yok-er'.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The thing that let Fergie down was having ginger hair. Even the most beautiful bird ever would look a fucking pig with ginger hair.

22 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

The thing that let Fergie down was having ginger hair. Even the most beautiful bird ever would look a fucking pig with ginger hair.

Patsy Palmer, Stacy Dooley, Nicole Kidman, that old bint Ruka lenska and roops, all beautiful women. 

• Like 2

On 21/05/2021 at 18:34, Ape™️ said:

And dickheads who post in absurdly large, coloured fonts aren’t attention seeking cunts?

I've explained this before, my eyesight ain't too good, I ain't apologising, that's the way it is.

If you don't like it, there's fuck-all you can do about it, so stop wetting yourself over it.