CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Poor Little Princes

Hammer of Cunts

6 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Great minds.

And this means? I'm thinking Yorkshire Terrier when I write Woofles. 

I'll remind you that it was you that picked this fight, but somehow I'm the angry one. 

Very odd. Go and give a weakling a slap, you know you want to. 

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Good evening, Frank.

What are your thoughts about your latest Jackie toy self-imploding over the past few days?

I don't wish to rush you, but after stroking the boy's massive and completely unwarranted ego to the point that he thought he could take on the big hitters of the site, when are you planning on stabbing him in the back?

Hang on a minute, I’m just going over your ufo posts. 

4 minutes ago, Frank said:

Sure, but come off it doc, you’ve never been any good at this. It’s painful reading your posts and if I were you I’d cut my losses right fucking now. 

That's a post begging for an easy response. If I were you, Frank, it's definitely not my losses I'd be cutting. 

3 minutes ago, Goober said:

And this means? I'm thinking Yorkshire Terrier when I write Woofles. 

I'll remind you that it was you that picked this fight, but somehow I'm the angry one. 

Very odd. Go and give a weakling a slap, you know you want to. 

Read the recent 'Activity' dialogue, you coffee bean-brained imbecile.

11 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Read the recent 'Activity' dialogue, you coffee bean-brained imbecile.

Really? Even your single braincell surely recalls that it's you, not first the first time, that picked a fight with me. I marked you as stupid, but it seems I grossly overestimated your intelligence. 

It's strange that people here really have no issue with me aside from you and your new boyfriend. What does that tell you? 

2 minutes ago, Goober said:

Well it's a slip of the finger, but still better than 98.7% of what you post, Francis. 

Forget about me for a moment... yes okay, I’m shit and gay and so on etc. What the board is witnessing here, doc, is you taking another stupendous battering from wanker Wolfie. Can you turn it around? I don’t think so. 

21 minutes ago, Frank said:

Forget about me for a moment... yes okay, I’m shit and gay and so on etc. What the board is witnessing here, doc, is you taking another stupendous battering from wanker Wolfie. Can you turn it around? I don’t think so. 

As shameful as it is, I can only quote your favourite post back to you. 

Idiot. 

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Is that Hamilton? Jesus fucking christ almighty. He looks like some pimp cunt from Taxi Driver. What a weapons grade wanker he really is. 

I reckon he’d fuck himself up his own arse if he could- he’s the only person on earth good enough for him. He’s doubtless got talent, but why does he have to be such a fucking dick?

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Is that Hamilton? Jesus fucking christ almighty. He looks like some pimp cunt from Taxi Driver. What a weapons grade wanker he really is. 

It just goes to show that when you have that much money you really don't have to give a flying fuck about how much of a stupendous wanker you are perceived to be and there is profit to be made from it. 

When someone calls Hamilton a wanker, for being a wanker, he can, without justification, scream racism. It's all grist to his money making mill.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Goober said:

Really? Even your single braincell surely recalls that it's you, not first the first time, that picked a fight with me. I marked you as stupid, but it seems I grossly overestimated your intelligence.

On 22/05/2021 at 01:34, Goober said:

It's a pathetic and derisable line of attack, highlighted by my post which illustrates that it could/should have been executed better if one actually wished to entertain even slightly.

You act as if you're intelligent, but your language and grammar skills are poor at very best. You make a funny or interesting post occasionally, but on the whole you come across as a poorly educated moron that's incapable of making a coherent argument. You should know that most 10 years olds know the difference between infer and imply. 

Diplomacy? It's Cunts Corner. I'm not here to amuse you, or anyone else. You're making a wonderful effort to demonstrate that you are also not here to amuse. 

You've jumped in on an argument between DC and Roops using extremely poor reasoning. It was done and dusted an age ago, ask @Roadkill. Roops is fucking you in the arse with every post, but you're just too fucking thick to realise it. 

So you can walk away or we can have it out. I'm actually a rather reasonable person and I don't look for fights here. However, you've only run your finger up the blunt edge of the blade so far. You're really not as clever as you've deluded yourself into believing you are and if it comes to it, I'll kick you in the balls until you're wearing them around your neck. It's not a great look having plums on your chin. Not that it would it be the first time for you one suspects. 

Now, do fuck off and stick to playing with with the also rans that give even half a fuck about your misdirected, lightweight attacks. 

Continually calling someone 'thick' with 'poor grammar at best' is one thing; proving it with examples is quite another, don't you think?

Just now, Wolfie said:

Continually calling someone 'thick' with 'poor grammar at best' is one thing; proving it with examples is quite another, don't you think?

I don't need to prove it, unlike your wild assertions about me, since it is simply my opinion based on your posts. 

You're too fucking think to understand the distinction. QED.

11 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

There you go again.

Idiot.

Wow. Someone has a smart phone with predictive text and you think a simple typo as a result of a millimetre misdirection of a finger is evidence of inadequacy? 

Worse than scraping the barrel, Woofter.

I gave you an out, I suggest you take it. You're a fucking idiot with a vastly over-inflated opinion of yourself. I neither pick nor pursue fights unlike you. I tread a line of balance regardless of whether that appeals to the playground or not. We can go round and round and round but you'll not land a single blow. I'll just sit here pissing myself laughing and your nearest and dearest will end up black and blue. Keep going. 

22 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

I reckon he’d fuck himself up his own arse if he could- he’s the only person on earth good enough for him. He’s doubtless got talent, but why does he have to be such a fucking dick?

I love his little speeches about coming from an underprivileged background. This is the little boy who got a £15,000 go-kart for his tenth birthday...

What an utterly vile, thick little shitcunt.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Goober said:

Wow. Someone has a smart phone with predictive text and you think a simple typo as a result of a millimetre misdirection of a finger is evidence of inadequacy? 

Worse than scraping the barrel, Woofter.

I gave you an out, I suggest you take it. You're a fucking idiot with a vastly over-inflated opinion of yourself. I neither pick nor pursue fights unlike you. I tread a line of blame regardless of whether that appeals to the playground or not. We can go round and round and round but you'll not land a single blow. I'll just sit here pissing myself laughing and your nearest and dearest will end up black and blue. Keep going. 

Oooh. What's the prognosis, Dr Cunt?

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I love his little speeches about coming from an underprivileged background. This is the little boy who got a £15,000 go-kart for his tenth birthday...

He’s probably a snooker and darts faggot on the quiet too. What a fucking disgrace.

6 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Oooh. What's the prognosis, Dr Cunt?

Again, you call me angry, but I call you stupid. One of us has evidence. That's not a prognosis, that's an offer. 

Are you sure English is your first language? Perhaps you've gone bush as a result of your Eastern European sourced import / export cunting business? 

3 minutes ago, Goober said:

Again, you call me angry, but I call you stupid. One of us has evidence. That's not a prognosis, that's an offer

Are you sure English is your first language? Perhaps you've gone bush as a result of your Eastern European sourced import / export cunting business? 

No, I actually called you both. Vis-a-vis the above in bold, prove it.

I'm waiting.

15 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Are you suggrsting you didn't get 15K present for you 10th birthday? I'm shocked. I thought anything less constituted child abuse. 

1 minute ago, Goober said:

Are you suggrsting you didn't get 15K present for you 10th birthday? I'm shocked. I thought anything less constituted child abuse. 

I think I got a Millenium Falcon. Unlike poor little Lewis, I squandered my white privilege by not becoming a space smuggler with a pet Sasquatch.

• Like 1