CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sasha Johnson

Hammer of Cunts

21 hours ago, judgetwi said:

God save Her Majesty and God save the state of Israel! 🇬🇧🇮🇱

This is a bit incongruous, is it not, Jewdie?

Her Maj is from a long line of Germans and let's face it, that lot hate your lot even more than I do. Should you ever be knighted for your life long dedication to cheap white cider and chicken doner meat, the old cunt would be more likely to chop off your head with the sword than raise you up as a knight of the realm.

You're not very bright, are you, bacon dodger? You know what I mean?

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Her Maj is from a long line of Germans and let's face it, that lot hate your lot even more than I do. Should you ever be knighted for your life long dedication to cheap white cider and chicken doner meat, the old cunt would be more likely to chop off your head with the sword than raise you up as a knight of the realm.

No. Not really. 

On 25/05/2021 at 18:31, Dawn Chorus said:

BBC reports have said that the police are look for four black males in relation to the shooting.

Channel 4 News have described it as a tragic accident where she unintentionally head butted a ‘mostly peaceful bullet’.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Dumb fucking chick-a-boo racist fuckpig cunt. I hope she's in a lot of pain.

If she is it will be because of slavery and stuff and our white privelege and all the racist statues and Brexit and loads of other stuff which is basically the same stuff that used to be known as total fucking bullshit. I hope Dr. Shipmans daughter has got hold of a nurses uniform on ebay and hidden under the cunts bed till the real nurses go outside for a fag or to practice their latest LGBTQ+ or- fucking tiktok load of shite for the clapping seals laying around doing fuck all in Acacia Avenue on 80% wages and Zoom calling Jeremy Vine to moan about how there’s not enough cycle lanes and they saw someone out without a mask on earlier.

Cunts.

On 26/06/2021 at 20:38, Decimus said:

The ginger cunt parading around as a nazi at that party sums the family up entirely.  I mean if  he wanted to dress as a representative of his family roots, he'd have worn lederhosen, with a feather in his hat. 

22 hours ago, King Billy said:

If she is it will be because of slavery and stuff and our white privelege and all the racist statues and Brexit and loads of other stuff which is basically the same stuff that used to be known as total fucking bullshit. I hope Dr. Shipmans daughter has got hold of a nurses uniform on ebay and hidden under the cunts bed till the real nurses go outside for a fag or to practice their latest LGBTQ+ or- fucking tiktok load of shite for the clapping seals laying around doing fuck all in Acacia Avenue on 80% wages and Zoom calling Jeremy Vine to moan about how there’s not enough cycle lanes and they saw someone out without a mask on earlier.

Cunts.

Of course it’s whiteys fault; if it wasn’t for slavery the dumb fucking jungle bunny who shot her would still be hunting okapi in the Congo 

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Of course it’s whiteys fault; if it wasn’t for slavery the dumb fucking jungle bunny who shot her would still be hunting okapi in the Congo 

Not forgetting arch-racists Samuel Colt and John Browning, who created better firearms and forced the negroes to pick them up sideways and start blasting away like spastics at the slightest provocation. 

They aren't responsible for any aspect of their ignorance, savagery or lack of interest in anything but their own gratification. It's all been forced on them by white racists. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Not forgetting arch-racists Samuel Colt and John Browning, who created better firearms and forced the negroes to pick them up sideways and start blasting away like spastics at the slightest provocation. 

They aren't responsible for any aspect of their ignorance, savagery or lack of interest in anything but their own gratification. It's all been forced on them by white racists. 

The first Caribbean immigrants must be fucking ashamed of their savage and lazy ultra violent descendants. Ship these disaffected yoof to Kingston Jamaica and see what acting the cunt gets you there- 20 rounds from an AK if you’re lucky or a blunt machete if you’re not

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The majority of large cities in the US are democrat party run shitholes, with mainly black and minority populations. They also happen to have two things in common. The strictest gun laws in the country and the highest crime rates in the country. 

Violent crime in the US is NOT due to the constitutional right to own firearms. The vast majority of gun crime is carried out by black cunts using unlicensed illegal handguns, not law abiding white gun owners. The whole 2nd amendment debate is nothing more than distraction to hide the lawlessness of decades of liberal rule in the majority of what were once great cities and are now cesspits of humanity. 

The simple fact is unfortunately that these millions of voters cannot or will not vote out the very people who prolong their misery year after year with empty promises and deliver fuck all once elected.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The majority of large cities in the US are democrat party run shitholes, with mainly black and minority populations. They also happen to have two things in common. The strictest gun laws in the country and the highest crime rates in the country. 

Violent crime in the US is NOT due to the constitutional right to own firearms. The vast majority of gun crime is carried out by black cunts using unlicensed illegal handguns, not law abiding white gun owners. The whole 2nd amendment debate is nothing more than distraction to hide the lawlessness of decades of liberal rule in the majority of what were once great cities and are now cesspits of humanity. 

The simple fact is unfortunately that these millions of voters cannot or will not vote out the very people who prolong their misery year after year with empty promises and deliver fuck all once elected.

With any luck all the gun owning seppos (that’s all of them) will go on a lead spewing rampage, leaving the country depopulated and the corpses rotting in the streets

fucking bollock to the lot of em 

13 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

With any luck all the gun owning seppos (that’s all of them) will go on a lead spewing rampage

Sadly Stubbs, with this comment you’re showing how little you understand about the real problems in the US right now, which will one way or the other affect the entire world, depending on the outcome. Without the US as the global police force how do you think  the U.K. and most other western countries will fare going forward?

14 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Sadly Stubbs, with this comment you’re showing how little you understand about the real problems in the US right now, which will one way or the other affect the entire world, depending on the outcome. Without the US as the global police force how do you think  the U.K. and most other western countries will fare going forward?

I can imagine the chinks will spring into action if that happens. "The dunb fucking round eyes have done the job for us. Now to fuck over that balding midget Putin". 

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

🎵America, fuck yeah! Comin' again to save the niggaz and the gays yeah.🎵

Eric. In common with the majority of yanks and yourself unless I’ve got you wrong, I like guns. Guns r good. Keep the fuck away from my guns. Touch my guns and we both ain’t gonna be fucking happy boy.

And just so’s  ya know I’ve got a shitload more guns anyway.

49 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Eric. In common with the majority of yanks and yourself unless I’ve got you wrong, I like guns. Guns r good. Keep the fuck away from my guns. Touch my guns and we both ain’t gonna be fucking happy boy.

And just so’s  ya know I’ve got a shitload more guns anyway.

I didn't think I'd mentioned anything about liking guns. You're a very intuitive man Bill.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I didn't think I'd mentioned anything about liking guns. You're a very intuitive man Bill.

Thanks Eric. I like knives, crossbows and catapults too. And before Roops jumps in with the micro penis syndrome theory, I can honestly say I’ve got a fucking whopper. I’ve just always liked guns. 

I realise that’s not as cool and fashionable as wearing a skirt and taking it up the arse nowadays but hey ho. If people don’t like it I can always fucking shoot them. Cunts.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, King Billy said:

Thanks Eric. I like knives, crossbows and catapults too. And before Roops jumps in with the micro penis syndrome theory, I can honestly say I’ve got a fucking whopper. I’ve just always liked guns. 

I realise that’s not as cool and fashionable as wearing a skirt and taking it up the arse nowadays but hey ho. If people don’t like it I can always fucking shoot them. Cunts.

Anyone who can drive an invisible M4 packing is cool I say.