CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who tie their jumpers around their neck

camberwell gypsy

15 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I totally agree that a premium mattress of good quality is one of life's essential purchases.

As for footwear, a decent, comfortable pair can be obtained for a fraction of the price that the faggoty, Elton Johnesque wank you're advocating costs. There's absolutely no way a shoe that's priced at over 3k is significantly superior enough to warrant such a disgusting price tag.

All that being said, I imagine the crippling vanity that's lead to you wearing wigs is also responsible for your sad as fuck peacocking of gay men's shoes. It may make you feel like the debonair man about town when you mince around in them, but the only people who will ever realise their worth are the rent boys with a close up view of them as they push your ankles behind your ears.

You ridiculous old cunt.

This is what I was after. Superb. 

Just now, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

There is definitely something to be said for buying the best you can, cheaper is more expensive long term. 

What the fuck is buying clothes online all about? Get in the fucking shop and try things on.

Ape walks around in remoulds. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

There is definitely something to be said for buying the best you can, cheaper is more expensive long term. 

What the fuck is buying clothes online all about? Get in the fucking shop and try things on.

Lightweight. Feeble.

17 minutes ago, Frank said:

I think we’re both passed caring what others might think. It’s a matter of comfort and quality. I know what you’re trying to say.. I felt the same when I was skint. I promise you, Eric, until you’ve owned a pair of bespoke shoes, you’ll never know what comfort really is. 

Never done Lobbs. Grenson Triples and Crocket & Jones, grain Chelseas lately. They are stiff to start out though but six months in...

1 minute ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

One of my beloved brands Aquascutum has gone into liquidation, no shops in London. That is one classic brand I will buy online.

Good shout Raasters.. one of my favourite brands too. What do you mean when you say that ‘cheaper is more expensive long term’?

4 minutes ago, Frank said:

Good shout Raasters.. one of my favourite brands too. What do you mean when you say that ‘cheaper is more expensive long term’?

Cheap clothing, shoes etc do not last. I've had a Dolce and Gabbana jacket for at least 10 years and would last another 10, something from Next for example wouldn't last 2 years. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Never done Lobbs. Grenson Triples and Crocket & Jones, grain Chelseas lately. They are stiff to start out though but six months in...

I could only dream of a pair of bespoke shoes, DC. After a miserable week I was desperate for a laugh. Decs delivered in the eleventh hour with a vision of me in a pair of Lobbs being pummelled by a rentboy. Night. 

• Like 1

Guest Gronda Gronda
3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Why don't we ask the site's resident Clarks shoes expert @Gronda Gronda, whose half-pint 3.5% gnat's piss personality is so mind-numbingly colourless it makes his sensible brown leather 'town & country' lace-ups stand out like a botched tattoo. What a complete fucking bore.     

Oh dear... 

The needy man-child woofer is at it again.  You can't drag me down to this level of foolishness, because you have nothing for me.

Saying that someone is boring over and over is in itself boring.  I have no problem acknowledging that you're one of the best on CC, so move on and do your thing. 

2 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Cheap clothing, shoes etc do not last. I've had a Dolce and Gabbana jacket for at least 10 years and would last another 10, something from Next for example wouldn't last 2 years. 

I know exactly what you mean. I still have my D&G suit from almost 10 years ago and it looks as new! Having said that, the Donna Karan suits I bought around the same time only lasted a couple of years. 

7 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

You’ve swallowed the hook you utter clown.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Frank said:

Of course I don’t expect you to get it. The difference between you and I is that one of us has been lucky enough to experience the finer things in life... and it ain’t you. Take my two and half thousand pound Tempur Cloud orthopedic mattress for example. I must spend about the same amount of hours per day lying on it as I do wending around town in my shoes. Both are extraordinary things that I couldn’t live without. Take it from me, Eric, there is nothing like a bespoke pair of shoes. What you don’t have...

https://robbreport.com/style/accessories/bespoke-shoe-guide-john-lobb-2716410/

Fucking oaf.

40 minutes ago, Frank said:

I know exactly what you mean. I still have my D&G suit from almost 10 years ago and it looks as new! Having said that, the Donna Karan suits I bought around the same time only lasted a couple of years. 

I’d like to launch you through the window of whichever charity shop you happened to be living in the doorway of.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Frank said:

Of course I don’t expect you to get it. The difference between you and I is that one of us has been lucky enough to experience the finer things in life... and it ain’t you. Take my two and half thousand pound Tempur Cloud orthopedic mattress for example. I must spend about the same amount of hours per day lying on it as I do wending around town in my shoes. Both are extraordinary things that I couldn’t live without. Take it from me, Eric, there is nothing like a bespoke pair of shoes. What you don’t have...

https://robbreport.com/style/accessories/bespoke-shoe-guide-john-lobb-2716410/

Lifted straight from a Gloria Hunniford advert, you make me sick...

Always buy a good pair of shoes and a good bed as if you aren't in one you are in the other

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

This is too beautiful. A masterclass.