CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who tie their jumpers around their neck

camberwell gypsy

Watched some scientist on the box earlier spouting off about the new Ghurka flu that is coming to get us. But what detracted me from the bollocks he was talking about, was the fact that he was wearing a white sweater, tied around his neck. Now, in my book,  this fashion fuck up ranks up there with Crocs, baseball caps, three quarter length trousers, cargo pants and socks with sandals. If you want to be taken seriously, don't appear in the media like some fucking 80s college boy model (or Frank). You're on TV news not in a Freemans catalogue. 

2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I can imagine @Frank strolling down the Champs Elysees – manbag in one hand, bottle of Terre di Fannio in the other, a white sweater swathed around his neck, concealing the bite marks and stubble rash from the previous few days.

I don't want to imagine that. 

Fuck,  too late. 

40 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I can imagine @Frank strolling down the Champs Elysees – manbag in one hand, bottle of Terre di Fannio in the other, a white sweater swathed around his neck, concealing the bite marks and stubble rash from the previous few days.

Wearing intentionally short skinny jeans, and deck shoes without socks. What a dreadful faggot-cunt he is.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Wearing intentionally short skinny jeans, and deck shoes without socks. What a dreadful faggot-cunt he is.

I can definitely envisage the 'autumnal Sonny Crockett' deck shoes-no-socks look, though the jeans probably can't be too skinny nowadays as his incontinence padding might become visible.

8 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I can definitely envisage the 'autumnal Sonny Crockett' deck shoes-no-socks look, though the jeans probably can't be too skinny nowadays as his incontinence padding might become visible.

Ah yes. 'Sonny Crockett, the autumn years.'

One of my finest moments. I still have nightmarish visions of those liver-spotted ankles.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Ah yes. 'Sonny Crockett, the autumn years.'

One of my finest moments. I still have nightmarish visions of those liver-spotted ankles.

I can't think of a better comment ever made, pure class. 

But just think – those ankles probably have quite a history resting on others' shoulders. Hopefully tinnitus from his 'Girl From Ipanema' rendition and Rohypnol-laced cognacs have clouded their memories just enough.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Frank said:

Three and half thousand for a pair a double monk JL’s these days Eric. 9 month waiting list.. 2 months just to make the last. Idiot. 

Anyone who spends £3500 on a pair of shoes, or any other item of clothing for that matter, is a total fucking idiot. Seriously, what an utter waste of money. Fuck off.

6 minutes ago, Frank said:

Don’t be ridiculous. 

I've got a pair of 3 eyelet oxfords from Clarks. Soft, comfortable, stitched leather soles. Indistinguishable from the JL equivalent. £75.

Nobody can tell when you're wearing them. Paying more is ridiculous. (Yes, I know. I just don't get it.)

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've got a pair of 3 eyelet oxfords from Clarks. Soft, comfortable, stitched leather soles. Indistinguishable from the JL equivalent. £75.

Nobody can tell when you're wearing them. Paying more is ridiculous. (Yes, I know. I just don't get it.)

Clarks? They don't have a secret compass in the heel, do they?

6 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Watched some scientist on the box earlier spouting off about the new Ghurka flu that is coming to get us. But what detracted me from the bollocks he was talking about, was the fact that he was wearing a white sweater, tied around his neck. Now, in my book,  this fashion fuck up ranks up there with Crocs, baseball caps, three quarter length trousers, cargo pants and socks with sandals. If you want to be taken seriously, don't appear in the media like some fucking 80s college boy model (or Frank). You're on TV news not in a Freemans catalogue. 

May I include very tight, chicken drumsticks shorts. Often worn by groups of chavs on the prowl.