CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who tie their jumpers around their neck

camberwell gypsy

7 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Great avatar switch. Tell me, if Decs put his cock in a fire, would you do the same, three days later?

Tell me - what the fuck is wrong with you? Have you honestly nothing better to do than a time-domain study of avatar changes? You have no idea how much your post reveals about what a weird little cunt you are. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Good call.

Hey Dawn, I recall hearing that they offer the Placentas to hippy type new mother's to eat after giving birth. I was wondering what you will do with your massive cock when it's time for the chop?

I'm sure you could feed 40 by mincing some for Burgers, slice some as a Pork loin alternative, and rest could make some Faggot's. 

Fuck off.

4 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Hey Dawn, I recall hearing that they offer the Placentas to hippy type new mother's to eat after giving birth. I was wondering what you will do with your massive cock when it's time for the chop?

I'm sure you could feed 40 by mincing some for Burgers, slice some as a Pork loin alternative, and rest could make some Faggot's. 

Fuck off.

You are poofta

17 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Fuck off.

How original. I’m surprised you have the gall to show your face around here after last night’s abject humiliation. But then again, perhaps I shouldn’t be. You’re too stupid to realise what actually happened. 

£115 on a pair of Loakes about 15 years ago and still like new, the only reason someone would spend 3 grand on a pair of shoes is so they can tell everyone they spent 3 grand on a pair of shoes. Faux rich cunts.

9 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’m surprised you have the gall to show your face around here

Priceless. After your meltdown the other day after getting you lying arse kicked all over the place, subsequent drunken late night apology/suicide note and your pathetic existence here I would have honestly left ages ago.

I hope you get pissed up (again) tonight and entertain us all with your desperate attempts to form alliances, total lack of self awareness and general bollocks. 

Have a good day, I won't mind if you don't reply as I'm sure what with work 'Ramping up big time' you will be far too busy.

What a plonker. Lol.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Priceless. After your meltdown the other day after getting you lying arse kicked all over the place, subsequent drunken late night apology/suicide note and your pathetic existence here I would have honestly left ages ago.

I hope you get pissed up (again) tonight and entertain us all with your desperate attempts to form alliances, total lack of self awareness and general bollocks. 

Have a good day, I won't mind if you don't reply as I'm sure what with work 'Ramping up big time' you will be far too busy.

What a plonker. Lol.

Thick as mince.

What a plonker. Lol.

Don't say I didn't warn you Raasters. You're not cut out for this shit because you're too fucking thick. 

Aquascutum my arse. 

• Like 1

What a plonker. Lol.

I take it that you are being truthful when you admit to being a drunken forty something meth head ravaged by years of drug abuse and have an interest cash, doubtless at this moment you are sitting unwashed and filthy on the pavement somewhere cap upturned close by shouting "spare any change?". What a totally dreadful state to be in .. you really would be better off dead.

20 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I take it that you are being truthful when you admit to being a drunken forty something meth head ravaged by years of drug abuse and have an interest cash, doubtless at this moment you are sitting unwashed and filthy on the pavement somewhere cap upturned close by shouting "spare any change?". What a totally dreadful state to be in .. you really would be better off dead.

Oh dear 'Dawn' I've really hit a nerve with that post haven't I?

I've never seen you so angry. Don't forget to season the faggot's.

6 minutes ago, Frank said:

Don't say I didn't warn you Raasters. You're not cut out for this shit because you're too fucking thick. 

Aquascutum my arse. 

Fuck off Frank, I'm not worried and certainly don't need a warning from you. Perhaps you should take the advice Admin gave you ages ago and actually come up with a nomination. Your posts seem to be recycled shite from ages ago and perhaps some time off may help you up your game.

Oh dear 'Dawn' I've really hot a nerve with that post haven't I?

You really are in a dreadful state, an alcohol and drug fueled rage at a complete stranger at 9:30 on a Saturday morning .. What is the rest of your day going to be like?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

You really are in a dreadful state, an alcohol and drug fueled rage at a complete stranger at 9:30 on a Saturday morning .. What is the rest of your day going to be like?

Well as you've asked, I spoke with @Dyslexic cnutcnut and apparently he's managed to organise a lunch at Buckingham Palace. He wants to get some crack and pick up his medication in the way though. I have to remember to thank him seven times and tell him how great he is, I'm not allowed to talk to anyone else as he gets very jealous and threatens to kill himself. 

Daddy issues are a nightmare aren't they?

2 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Well as you've asked, I spoke with @Dyslexic cnutcnut and apparently he's managed to organise a lunch at Buckingham Palace. He wants to get some crack and pick up his medication in the way though. I have to remember to thank him seven times and tell him how great he is, I'm not allowed to talk to anyone else as he gets very jealous and threatens to kill himself. 

Oh Jesus Christ. Too funny.

For you that could be the case .. is that why you are on the street begging?

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Oh dear 'Dawn' I've really hit a nerve with that post haven't I?

The last resort of a dopey dullard. ‘In case of emergency break glass and shout “Frank’s a poofter or Pen’s got a cock!”’

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

One of my beloved brands Aquascutum has gone into liquidation, no shops in London. That is one classic brand I will buy online.

Sad news indeed, Rasta. I'm glad that it never became the fake chequered patterned garment of choice for northern cunts like a similar brand. Burberry had a decent factory outlet warehouse off Mare St in Hackney that I used to visit in my teens, long before the brand was almost destroyed. 

If we're talking about jackets then it's CP Company for me. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Sad news indeed, Rasta. I'm glad that it never became the fake chequered patterned garment of choice for northern cunts like a similar brand. Burberry had a decent factory outlet warehouse off Mare St in Hackney that I used to visit in my teens, long before the brand was almost destroyed. 

Been there many times myself MC, Aquascutum had an outlet nearby also, although not sure how long it had been there. Many a bargain to be had, last time I went there some cunt was trying to sell me a fake watch in the Tesco car park.

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Been there many times myself MC, Aquascutum had an outlet nearby also, although not sure how long it had been there. Many a bargain to be had, last time I went there some cunt was trying to sell me a fake watch in the Tesco car park.

Millets was the only clothing outlet that wasn't for fairies. Doc Martens, Timberland, Wrangler etc'. And they even had a cabinet full of Swiss Army Knives and Maglites.

• Like 3