CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Anne Robinson

Neil

9 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Who's numero uno? 

Was, is, and probably always will be Sarah Jessica Parker. Looking more horse-like than your average horse is a major factor, of course, but having the audacity to bring out a perfume called "Lovely" pretty much sealed the deal on the cunt front too.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Was, is, and probably always will be Sarah Jessica Parker. Looking more horse-like than your average horse is a major factor, of course, but having the audacity to bring out a perfume called "Lovely" pretty much sealed the deal on the cunt front too.

Sorry to read SJP has an Old Firm like iron grip on the title, I’ll keep the faith with Steph McGovern and hope it’s 1984 all over gain soon. Everyone keeps saying it is, anyway. 

On 29/06/2021 at 06:11, camberwell gypsy said:

Fucking hell! Just flicking through the channels and caught sight of her on a preview for countdown. She looks like one of those robots the Japs knock out at techie conventions. Theres more wrinkles on a billiard ball than this harridan's boat race. I'd be surprised if she could do a crafty wink at the end of Weakest Link. Maybe a crafty wank. 

The wink is much misunderstood. It’s actually a nervous tic, brought on from her days feigning alcoholism to ward off Robert Maxwell who kept offering her a week on Lady Ghislaine if she’d take it up the wrong ‘un over the photocopier. If memory serves I think the late Derek Jameson had a thing or two to say about La Robinson and her antics in the Newsroom. 

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Chelsea Clinton could be mistaken for a runner in the 3:15 at Kempton Park, nose bag wearing, braying fucking mare 

That’s a bit unfair Stubbs.

The girls an absolute genius. Right up there with Hunter Biden. They’ve both made tens of millions of dollars (absolutely legitimately) despite being disadvantaged by having the parents they were born with. True geniuses.

And Hunter did it all with a massive crack habit too.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
On 03/07/2021 at 16:56, Hokey Gingers said:

I`ve always regarded Margaret as the benchmark really, Pfizer say it can be done with blackout curtains, silence and a tablet the size of a Weetabix.

Margaret-Beckett.jpg

Margaret really should become a Peaceful and adopt the letterbox apparel. It would not only improve her standing in the wokie Labour Party but save the rest of us from having to gaze upon such a fuck up.

I reckon Frank would give her a rooting though.

18 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Margaret really should become a Peaceful and adopt the letterbox apparel. It would not only improve her standing in the wokie Labour Party but save the rest of us from having to gaze upon such a fuck up.

I doubt it. Even a fugly beast like her must have a line they won’t cross.

21 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Speaking of peacefuls; I’ll give out 50 quid and all the kebabs you can eat (another 50 quids worth no doubt) if you cruise down Finchley high street in your cripple chariot and full kike regalia of stupid hat, gaylord curl things and nazi- esque black suit.
I’m sure the local dish-dash wearing cut throat Muslims with evil beady eyes will really appreciate it 

• Like 1

On 05/07/2021 at 00:25, judgetwi said:

Lol.

• Like 1

On 03/07/2021 at 16:56, Hokey Gingers said:

I`ve always regarded Margaret as the benchmark really, Pfizer say it can be done with blackout curtains, silence and a tablet the size of a Weetabix.

Margaret-Beckett.jpg

Is this Chelsea Clinton? She looks fab.

She's like me, an hearing aid wearer.

You look good Chelsea, whatever you are doing, keep doing it, as you are doing right.

Love ProfB xxx

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, ProfB said:

She's like me, an hearing aid wearer

Oh yeah. I’ve always had a thing about women with hearing aids. Not in a weird way or anything. 

And colostomy bags, but that is definitely in a weird way. Thankfully no one except me knows about that.

Guest judgetwi
On 05/07/2021 at 21:56, Stubby Pecker said:

Speaking of peacefuls; I’ll give out 50 quid and all the kebabs you can eat (another 50 quids worth no doubt) if you cruise down Finchley high street in your cripple chariot and full kike regalia of stupid hat, gaylord curl things and nazi- esque black suit.
I’m sure the local dish-dash wearing cut throat Muslims with evil beady eyes will really appreciate it 

I detect a certain animosity here. Some might call it “abusive behaviour” and deserving of the dreaded Red Triangle. Oh no, what a twat I am eh? That only applies to people who take the piss out of  the self appointed fuhrer Mr Roops and ruffle his bird of paradise feathers.

Do carry on.

On 07/07/2021 at 18:09, judgetwi said:

I detect a certain animosity here. Some might call it “abusive behaviour” and deserving of the dreaded Red Triangle. Oh no, what a twat I am eh? That only applies to people who take the piss out of  the self appointed fuhrer Mr Roops and ruffle his bird of paradise feathers.

Do carry on.

We’re all getting a bit sick of your moaning every other post. Roops must have put you in special measures for a reason- abusing a mod is not wise, especially in your case as they all think you’re a fucking bore and a total cunt to boot.

I suggest you take you medicine and shove it up your filthy jew arsehole while you’re  doing it 

• Like 2