CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Anne Robinson

Neil

I've only seen a brief preview but fuck me just how much botox can one face take? The cunt can barely move her lips her face is so taught. How the fuck is a man supposed to knock one out watching Rachel Riley if that cunts 'frozen' fizz ogg keeps flashing up on the screen?

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Neil said:

I've only seen a brief preview but fuck me just how much botox can one face take? The cunt can barely move her lips her face is so taught. How the fuck is a man supposed to knock one out watching Rachel Riley if that cunts 'frozen' fizz ogg keeps flashing up on the screen?

First time I saw that woman I thought..Rachel Riley, you are officially the star of my next wank. She’s featured in a few ‘wife’s popped to the shops, tea-time shuffles’ since. 

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

First time I saw that woman I thought..Rachel Riley, you are officially the star of my next wank. She’s featured in a few ‘wife’s popped to the shops, tea-time shuffles’ since. 

Next time you speak to Jimmy Carr, ask him what he thinks of Rachel Riley. She's Jewish by the way.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Neil said:

Imagine the state of her fanny.

5 hours ago, Neil said:

I've only seen a brief preview but fuck me just how much botox can one face take? The cunt can barely move her lips her face is so taught. 

Does she still do that awful fucking winking thing? Can she?

That was a proper erection killer at the best of times thirty years ago, but it must look like a fire in Madame Tussaud's rejects bin these days.

• Like 1

All the flak  directed towards Robinson is well deserved , but forget the tattered minge and botoxed face to match ..  if you really want to witness full on thrombosis inducing rage just shout out as you walk past her "Oi ! ... you SCOUSE cunt".  Believe me , that really will seriously fuck her up something rotten.

Fucking hell! Just flicking through the channels and caught sight of her on a preview for countdown. She looks like one of those robots the Japs knock out at techie conventions. Theres more wrinkles on a billiard ball than this harridan's boat race. I'd be surprised if she could do a crafty wink at the end of Weakest Link. Maybe a crafty wank. 

Guest judgetwi

Anne Robinson and Esther fucking Rantzen. Two massive stalwarts of the BBC who just refuse to die. I really can’t decide who is the more revolting. 

I’ll go for Esther because I actually met her once. She really is the two faced, up her own arse fucking arrogant bitch you think she is. 

The Rantzen bitch just about gets my vote  .. with all her fucking childline this and childline that bollocks which is merely her idea of reparation for being cosy as fuck  with 'the management'  at the time when the you know what sea of shit was occurring at the BBC and she naturally was unaware of anything untoward.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, colonelkurtz said:

The Rantzen bitch just about gets my vote  .. with all her fucking childline this and childline that bollocks which is merely her idea of reparation for being cosy as fuck  with ' the management'  at the time the you know what sea of shit was occurring at the BBC and she naturally was unaware of anything untoward.

If only she had been shagging a senior BBC executive at the time, she would have been able to pass on the reports. Complicit fucking cunt.

28 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If only she had been shagging a senior BBC executive at the time, she would have been able to pass on the reports. Complicit fucking cunt.

Careful Eric. This sounds a bit like a sort of, what’s the term I’m looking for here? Oh yeah, a conspiracy theory, that’s it.

If Roops gets wind of it she may well call you a mug and a liar too. She knows about these things. LOL.

On 01/07/2021 at 01:32, judgetwi said:

Anne Robinson and Esther fucking Rantzen. Two massive stalwarts of the BBC who just refuse to die. I really can’t decide who is the more revolting. 

I’ll go for Esther because I actually met her once. She really is the two faced, up her own arse fucking arrogant bitch you think she is. 

Childline was set up to intercept kids being nonced by MPs, celebrities, the elite and the like. They could then be silenced 

Esther Rancid needs smashing the face with a broken house brick coated in Novichok and dog shite. Ironically this would probably improve her teeth

@Cuntybawswhere does this harridan rank on your “horse faced cunt index”?

20 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

@Cuntybawswhere does this Hadrian rank on your “horse faced cunt index”?

This "harridan" floats up and down between number 14 and number 18 as a rule. She obviously scores very highly on the massive gnashers front, but hasn't been in the top ten for a good few years now, mainly by dint of having faded into relative obscurity. 

Jess Phillips is presently up to number 2, if that's any consolation.

42 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

This "harridan" floats up and down between number 14 and number 18 as a rule. She obviously scores very highly on the massive gnashers front, but hasn't been in the top ten for a good few years now, mainly by dint of having faded into relative obscurity. 

Aussie actress Judith McGrath could be top ten material.

53 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Who's numero uno?