CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

What a dog!

Penny Farthing

13 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

@ProfBthere seems to be quite a few complaints about you abusing the PM facility. Use it responsibly otherwise it will be taken off you.

I’ve had loads of them with some quite nasty stuff. It comes across as a lovable loony on the forums but it’s really an evil fucking cunt 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

@ProfBthere seems to be quite a few complaints about you abusing the PM facility. Use it responsibly otherwise it will be taken off you.

They have ganged up on me Mrs Roots, please don’t take away the PM, I need it to discuss music with the Weary Deary.

Love ProfB xxx

30 minutes ago, ProfB said:

They have ganged up on me Mrs Roots, please don’t take away the PM, I need it to discuss music with the Weary Deary.

Love ProfB xxx

If you ever message me again I'm going to get Baws to send me your address. You'll have an hour to make your getaway before I arrive with a hammer, several nails and a barrel full of boiling hot sugar water.

You've been warned.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ProfB said:

Love ProfB xxx

You stupid fucking cunt

If you didn’t ack like such a needy look at me special needs Colin Hunt wanker there wouldn’t be a problem 

I’ve offered Baws 300 quid for your address first so I can beat old webby to it

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You stupid fucking cunt

If you didn’t ack like such a needy look at me special needs Colin Hunt wanker there wouldn’t be a problem 

I’ve offered Baws 300 quid for your address first so I can beat old webby to it

Pick me up on your way, the fucking creature allegedly lives in Norfolk.

If this playdo eating, Hungry Caterpillar reading freak of fucking nature isn't the perfect example of the devastation to the gene pool that centuries of sister-fucking inbreeding can cause, I don't know what is.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Play-DOH! 12 minutes, you stupid cunt.

Change your fucking avatar. It's bad enough having Pen's one gurning at me everytime the cunt posts, I don't want to look at this shit as well.

You've got until midnight.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Change your fucking avatar. It's bad enough having Pen's one gurning at me everytime the cunt posts, I don't want to look at this shit as well.

You've got until midnight.

Dickless you cunt, have you heard about the bloke who's creating a facility for Downs sufferers in a North Norfolk seaside town? He's calling it the Cromer-Zone.

Fuck off

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Decimus said:

If you ever message me again I'm going to get Baws to send me your address. You'll have an hour to make your getaway before I arrive with a hammer, several nails and a barrel full of boiling hot sugar water.

You've been warned.

I've tea bags & milk for your cuppa.

Ta for the DIY offer, but all my shelves are sturdy thanks.

Love ProfB xxx

3 minutes ago, ProfB said:

I've tea bags & milk for your cuppa.

Ta for the DIY offer, but all my shelves are sturdy thanks.

Love ProfB xxx

Fuck me, a rare moment of congnisance and lucidity. If you used your five brain cells like this more often we'd get along just fine.