CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Brighton Cat Killer

Goober

24 minutes ago, scotty said:

Assuming it involves bleach and a cremation, I'll contribute. 

What are your thoughts on the Pen creature, Scotty?

When I first joined, I genuinely thought it was a harmless old eccentric, a bit shit and more than a bit lonely. I went out of my way not to cunt its constant posting of bland, pointless shite about trains or obscure northern towns, because it felt wrong to target it.

I think others have been drawn into that false sense of security, though. It took me over a year to realise what a shit stirring, trolling piece of fucking scum Pen really is, easily on par with Frank. If there's ever a feud, it will insinuate itself into it, and its constant arselicking of Frank is on another level of horrific sycophancy.

Is there anyone on here who enjoys Pen's contributions? I'm genuinely interested to hear from you if you do. 

@Frank and @dave need not reply, one is an aforementioned shit stirring cunt, and the other is a shit obsessed freak who will say that he likes anything I don't, for the simple reason that he's a rattled, fucking moron.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

What are your thoughts on the Pen creature, Scotty?

When I first joined, I genuinely thought it was a harmless old eccentric, a bit shit and more than a bit lonely. I went out of my way not to cunt its constant posting of bland, pointless shite about trains or obscure northern towns, because it felt wrong to target it.

I think others have been drawn into that false sense of security, though. It took me over a year to realise what a shit stirring, trolling piece of fucking scum Pen really is, easily on par with Frank. If there's ever a feud, it will insinuate itself into it, and its constant arselicking of Frank is on another level of horrific sycophancy.

Is there anyone on here who enjoys Pen's contributions? I'm genuinely interested to hear from you if you do. 

I seem to recall a pm conversation along these lines, into which the Pen character dropped entirely uninvited to inform the participants that s/he is what s/he coyly referred to as "a guarrrd". My opinion of it hasn't altered. 

51 minutes ago, scotty said:

I seem to recall a pm conversation along these lines, into which the Pen character dropped entirely uninvited to inform the participants that s/he is what s/he coyly referred to as "a guarrrd". My opinion of it hasn't altered. 

Good to see you back Scotty. The cryogenics adventure didn’t go as planned?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Frank said:

You mention Frank in nearly every other post. I know I hurt you back in the day, Stubbs, but after terminating all communication between us over 5 years ago, this is not normal behaviour for a grown man. What’s going on in your tiny mind? Members of the board must think you’re fucking thick. 

Terminating all communication?

You scaffold plank pig shit thick cunt; I say your name and more often than not you come back with some wholly ineffectual, piss weak drivel like the above. I genuinely enjoy winding you up with the other like minded lads here who see you as the spaghetti legged bender you are. It’s a nice little game we play to see you make a right proper cunt off yourself time and again 

Now fuck off and wring the rent boy spunk out your twisted knickers 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Terminating all communication?

You scaffold plank pig shit thick cunt; I say your name and more often than not you come back with some wholly ineffectual, piss weak drivel like the above. I genuinely enjoy winding you up with the other like minded lads here who see you as the spaghetti legged bender you are. It’s a nice little game we play to see you make a right proper cunt off yourself time and again 

Now fuck off and wring the rent boy spunk out your twisted knickers 

Thank you, stubby. I have nothing further to add.

On 30/07/2021 at 15:55, Roadkill said:

_110620027_stevebouquetallegedbrightonca

It was probably the only pussy the Crystal Maze looking cunt could get.

What a fucking sicko - cunt's bones should be ground down into cat litter - feet first.

Great idea: get two eurasian Lynx and put them in a room. Take him to the room and tell him, as a special treat, that there's a couple of pussy cats behind the door that need disposing of.  Open the door and shove the cunt in. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Great idea: get two eurasian Lynx and put them in a room. Take him to the room and tell him, as a special treat, that there's a couple of pussy cats behind the door that need disposing of.  Open the door and shove the cunt in. 

I’d be tempted to suggest Siberian tigers but they’d finish the job with one swipe of their massive razor claw tipped paws. 

3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Or get Charles Bronson, or whatever the deranged bugger goes by now, to dress in a Silvester the cat suit and wait for him. 

Apparently Charles Arthur Salvador has now renounced violence but sure he could come out of retirement to nut this wanker to a bloody pulp.

Your professional banged up thuggish villains hate animal abuse as much as the rest. He’ll have watch his back forever 

20 minutes ago, scotty said:

Sadly, she defrosted in the recent heatwave Bill. 

Mind you, the sex was the same. 

Frank swears by it. He said it’s the best sex he’s ever had, with a woman, albeit a dead frozen woman. And he’s the best on here. Or so he keeps reminding everyone.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Decimus said:

Would you be interested in hearing about how you can reclaim some of your lost prestige? It's a fairly simple plan.

is that the James Dean 'I'm basically shit but my death will boost my career" plan?

Also used by Elvis and Kurt Cobain?