CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Brighton Cat Killer

Goober

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Or did he? 🤔

Billy?

Something of a very similar nature, which my antenna picked up today Decs. 4 Washington DC cops who responded to the July 6th ‘insurrection’ have apparently committed suicide in the 6 months since, the latest one yesterday. According to the leftard media cabal they were all so traumatised by the meandering, unarmed, procession of mostly polite and bemused Trump supporters who attempted to overthrow the government, which was incidentally still the Trump administration, criminally damaging some furniture and other heinous acts, that they couldn’t carry on living. Some of these heroes had apparently been called the N word at the time and received online abuse and hate speech since.

My sources tell me that many DC cops have been suspended since Jan 6 after voicing concern about the police strategy leading up to the debacle and the decision to have no more than a token force deal with the disturbance when it was happening.

The stupidity of the Democrats is staggering, but in all fairness the fact that a lot of otherwise sensible people are still taken in by the fake news media and genuinely believe the Bogey Man Trump narrative says more about the state of American politics.

Oh Sorry, Kurt Cobain? 

Ive no idea, but I’m glad he’s fucking dead the noisy, long haired, filthy cunt.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Clavo Cruz said:

And a four feet thick concrete wall but still not strong enough smash through your thick cock obsessed head.

Out of interest, whatever happened after this remark? 🤔 I'm guessing nothing. 

Lady P. Continual mind numbing nominations and pointless content. Less is more. Your longevity does not afford you any privileges. Change or the exit will be shown.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, scotty said:

Lady P. Continual mind numbing nominations and pointless content. Less is more. Your longevity does not afford you any privileges. Change or the exit will be shown.

You need to take your own medicine. What the fuck has happened to that Scotty I used converse with several years ago about the delights of Wrenbury and the secret bunker at Hack Green?

3 minutes ago, scotty said:

Would this be the same exit that Proper was going to show Frank 2 years ago, if he didn't nominate something.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, scotty said:

It it a reasonable guess that you are not alone in front of your computer or whatever and that this is some kind of mind game that you are playing to an audience of to try to prove obscure some point?

13 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Would this be the same exit that Proper was going to show Frank 2 years ago, if he didn't nominate something.

Quite. I believe he actually did bin Frank off at one stage, I suppose he played either the "I've got cancer" or the "Ming's died again" card to wheedle his slimy way back in. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, scotty said:

Quite. I believe he actually did bin Frank off at one stage, I suppose he played either the "I've got cancer" or the "Ming's died again" card to wheedle his slimy way back in. 

It might be that like myself he is happy with his lot in life .. of myself I have reached stage of life where I know that the end is not far away and when I go to bed at night I might not wake up the following morning. I have though had a fairly happy life, I do not envy others, through a modern medical miracle I still have useful eyesight land that my little medical problems are trite compared with what others are going through. I just keep taking the tablets and allow those nice folk to stick a needle in one of my eyes every couple of months. What more could I want?

1 minute ago, Clavo Cruz said:

It might be that like myself he is happy with his lot in life .. of myself I have reached stage of life where I know that the end is not far away and when I go to bed at night I might not wake up the following morning. I have though had a fairly happy life, I do not envy others, through a modern medical miracle I still have useful eyesight land that my little medical problems are trite compared with what others are going through. I just keep taking the tablets and allow those nice folk to stick a needle in one of my eyes every couple of months. What more could I want?

Yes, what an exciting, interesting and fulfilling lot in life you have. Mindless fucking idiot.

• Like 2

On 02/08/2021 at 17:39, Decimus said:

What are your thoughts on the Pen creature, Scotty?

When I first joined, I genuinely thought it was a harmless old eccentric, a bit shit and more than a bit lonely. I went out of my way not to cunt its constant posting of bland, pointless shite about trains or obscure northern towns, because it felt wrong to target it.

I think others have been drawn into that false sense of security, though. It took me over a year to realise what a shit stirring, trolling piece of fucking scum Pen really is, easily on par with Frank. If there's ever a feud, it will insinuate itself into it, and its constant arselicking of Frank is on another level of horrific sycophancy.

Is there anyone on here who enjoys Pen's contributions? I'm genuinely interested to hear from you if you do. 

@Frank and @dave need not reply, one is an aforementioned shit stirring cunt, and the other is a shit obsessed freak who will say that he likes anything I don't, for the simple reason that he's a rattled, fucking moron.

I simply love Pen's contributions to CC, nothing like a touch of English whimsy to make everything seem alright with the world(unlike your constant macho posturing, you scat obsessed psycho)

12 minutes ago, dave said:

I simply love Pen's contributions to CC, nothing like a touch of English whimsy to make everything seem alright with the world(unlike your constant macho posturing, you scat obsessed psycho)

Hoisted by your own petard.

Thank you for being the idiotically predictable fucking gift that keeps on giving, you stupid little cunt.

What in the fuck does this actually mean? Anyone?? It sounds like gibberish that's been auto translated into Chinese and then back again. 

It it a reasonable guess that you are not alone in front of your computer or whatever and that this is some kind of mind game that you are playing to an audience of to try to prove obscure some point?

Cretin. 

4 minutes ago, scotty said:

What in the fuck does this actually mean? Anyone?? It sounds like gibberish that's been auto translated into Chinese and then back again. 

Cretin. 

engrish-mystery-special-what-is-this-pro

• Like 1

1 minute ago, scotty said:

What in the fuck does this actually mean? Anyone?? 

Cretin. 

According the dog fucking simpleton formerly known as R-Soles, it's "a touch of English whimsy to make everything seem alright".

To you or I, or anyone else who isn't a rattled little worm, it's another one of Pen's fifty odd thousand posts that have no purpose, meaning, humour or point.

I wish "she'd" fuck off for good and enjoy whatever remains of the supposedly wonderful life "she" leads.

5 minutes ago, scotty said:

Cretin. 

If you said that shit to Yoda, he'd tell you "off to fuck".

16 minutes ago, scotty said:

Cretin. 

You are on fire Scotty, what have you been eating?