CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Moaning incels

Trucking Funt

On 14/08/2021 at 19:06, King Billy said:

Well said Panzy. One thing that never changes is the Irish old fashioned common sense when it comes to anything gun related. 

Laffin..bally baby guns over here are tools n thats all..when we done with em we bury em in some rabid orangemans grave..we don't wanna live with them thats a recipe for disaster 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

11 hours ago, Clavo Cruz said:

Do you reckon that Billy is a six foot tall 19 stone incel Panz?

Stop picking on me. Just because you’ve got a bigger cock than me (and 99.9% of all other men) doesn’t make you more attractive to the opposite sex. By the way, what would you consider to be the opposite sex to you?

16 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Stop picking on me. Just because you’ve got a bigger cock than me (and 99.9% of all other men) doesn’t make you more attractive to the opposite sex. By the way, what would you consider to be the opposite sex to you?

Billy me having a bigger cock than you is not something for you to boast about .. do you have a very big car?

• Like 1