CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Moaning incels

Trucking Funt

Sounds like a sorry individual who needed some help, but wasn't getting it.

I will say this, if the stupid cunt had waited another twenty four hours, it would've made a better headline.

Dickless has been rather quiet lately, I wonder...

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, dave said:

No, it doesn't. It sounds like some inbred thick-as-pigshit yokel that thought the world owed him a living. What help he needed was a swift drowning in the bath by his mother as soon as she'd spat him out, assisted if necessary by her brother (who was clearly the father.) 

• Like 10

32 minutes ago, scotty said:

No, it doesn't. It sounds like some inbred thick-as-pigshit yokel that thought the world owed him a living. What help he needed was a swift drowning in the bath by his mother as soon as she'd spat him out, assisted if necessary by her brother (who was clearly the father.) 

Apparently there's another vid where he was ranting extensively about not being able to find a bird who would open her legs for him. He should of asked Una Stubbs before she snuffed it, she was into Wurzels.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Apparently there's another vid where he was ranting extensively about not being able to find a bird who would open her legs for him. He should of asked Una Stubbs before she snuffed it, she was into Wurzels.

I don't think she liked Wurzels pumpkin head, especially one that looks like it's been smeared with glue and kicked around a dog grooming parlour before closing time on a Friday afternoon.

1 hour ago, scotty said:

What help he needed was a swift drowning in the bath by his mother as soon as she'd spat him out, assisted if necessary by her brother (who was clearly the father.)

As I said, Dickless has gone very quiet lately...

10 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Apparently his YouTube account has been disabled because he "violated their off-line behaviour policy".

This is just the latest worrying development in thought policing from YouTube (and other social media platforms). Now not only will your company fire you if it comes to light that you once called someone a poof down the pub back in 1983, but you can't even post an innocent video of cats doing cute things if some cunt at YouTube takes exception to your misuse of personal pronouns on Cunts Corner.

This is the sort of shit @King Billy should be worrying about, instead of Covid-related conspiracies.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Trucking Funt said:

With a bit of fake tan, a stinky potato sack and ten year old sandals for attire, he would have found love in Bradford or Birmingham. 

• Like 2

Excuse the metaphor, but someone is deservedly going to get shot in the face for giving this maniac a shotgun licence. 

The fact that he purchased a pump action shotgun should immediately have set alarm bells ringing and instigated a more thorough check of his background, since they are of practically no use in field sports or target shooting. 

Regarding his ranting about being a virgin, perhaps the fat cunt should have had a haircut and gone on a diet rather than blaming everyone else. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Goober said:

Excuse the metaphor, but someone is deservedly going to get shot in the face for giving this maniac a shotgun licence. 

The fact that he purchased a pump action shotgun should immediately have set alarm bells ringing and instigated a more thorough check of his background, since they are of practically no use in field sports or target shooting. 

Regarding his ranting about being a virgin, perhaps the fat cunt should have had a haircut and gone on a diet rather than blaming everyone else. 

There was a yank incel a few years ago - the first little virgin to get violent about it really - went by the name of Elliot Rogers. He was relatively wealthy and in decent shape, but what a lot of these cunts won't say is that they're often extremely picky with women.

Elliot wanted a blond haired, blue eyed supermodel type - he wasn't interested in anything less and he threw a wobbler and killed cunts when he couldn't get it.

Any cunt can get a shag, but these cunts set the bar so high that they only want a specific type of woman. It's like me refusing to shag slow, fat mackem lasses because Jeri Ryan isn't an option.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dave said:

I will say this, if the stupid cunt had waited another twenty four hours, it would've made a better headline.

Dickless has been rather quiet lately, I wonder...

2 hours ago, dave said:

As I said, Dickless has gone very quiet lately...

Reported.

5 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Has anyone heard from @ChildeHarold recently?

"Oive got a bran' new comboine 'arvester "

Looks like they'll be looking for a new village idiot. I suppose all that sitting on a wall, sucking on a blade of grass and giving out incomprehensible directions to lost travellers became all too much for the twat. 

Hopefully he's in hell getting arse fucked by Dennis Nilson and John Wayne Gacy. 

• Like 2