CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Fall of Kabul

Last Cunt Standing

Just now, Frank said:

He’s playing safe with this pair but nevertheless I wouldn’t wipe my arse with that ‘leather’. What concerns me more is the extraordinary plumage of multiple folds of cheap Chinese denim lapping around his ankles. Get the taken up @Eddie you short-arsed fucking moron. 

Get some Timberlands you preposterous dandy.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Kind of the Taliban to use their fancy new Black Hawks to demonstrate to the Yanks how you can stop people falling from aircraft during mass evacuations:

E-DnV1bXIAEyBPA?format=jpg&name=900x900

Cave-dwelling Neanderthals whose technical knowledge has never progressed from firing AK-47s suddenly seem to be rather good at operating the Yank's most sophisticated military gadetry.

The US, 2001-2021: 'Let's show the Afghan Army how to use all our gear'

JB Administration: 'Let's pull-out, really quickly, with the very real risk of the Taliban overrunning everything within a week. This means they could inherit $billions of our latest weapons, which might be used against the West in future'

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Frank said:

He’s playing safe with this pair but nevertheless I wouldn’t wipe my arse with that ‘leather’. What concerns me more is the extraordinary plumage of multiple folds of cheap Chinese denim lapping around his ankles. Get them taken up @Eddie you short-arsed fucking moron. 

Standard Loakes Frank you silly old poof, the jeans, well as you, a man in his 50’s that wears white ‘skinny jeans’ you can fuck off. 

11 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Standard Loakes Frank you silly old poof, the jeans, well as you, a man in his 50’s that wears white ‘skinny jeans’ you can fuck off. 

I haven’t worn jeans in twenty years. What civilised cunt, sound of mind, wears fucking denim in his fifties? Get yourself down to Anderson & Sheppard, sharpish.. https://shop.anderson-sheppard.co.uk/clothing/trousers

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Frank said:

I haven’t worn jeans in twenty years. What civilised cunt, sound of mind, wears fucking denim in his fifties? Get yourself down to Anderson & Sheppard, sharpish.. https://shop.anderson-sheppard.co.uk/clothing/trousers

I notice their minimum trouser size is 30" waist, which means you must have purchased yours from another shop. 

11 minutes ago, Frank said:

Insecure old queen, a man in his 50’s, sound of mind should not rely on designer labels to hide behind. Stuff your Anderson and Shepard jeans up your fragile ego x 

24 minutes ago, Frank said:

Frank, I've stumbled across this linen safari jacket which looks like something the late Roger Moore would've worn in the 70s, with him leaping out at villains before seducing their wives. Not my cup of tea (nor anyone else's I'd imagine), but Jesus Christing fuck, £1,395.00?

https://shop.anderson-sheppard.co.uk/linen-military-jacket-4031-pre4-blue 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

Frank, I've stumbled across this linen safari jacket which looks like something the late Roger Moore would've worn in the 70s, with him leaping out at villains before seducing their wives. Not my cup of tea (nor anyone else's I'd imagine), but Jesus Christing fuck, £1,395.00?

V. Good, do you think the young commission based queens chuckle A little when old spam head shuffles out of the shop with 5k’ s worth of shit in a Plastic bag? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

My future hubby will wear this too - he will look FAB XXX He will be my 007  - which is my date of birth.

39 minutes ago, Frank said:

Hey, Frank, what do you make of these? A cross between a shell and a track, with just a whiff of a classic trouser. Smart casual?

th?id=OIP.-GiIQJDKlT8t7zFTgk1T1QHaHa%26p

• Like 2

10 hours ago, ProfB said:

Never say never! x

It's that James Bond outfit... maybe you could squeeze yourself into it? I don't mind paying?

(for the outfit) 😮 

Mrs Roots please help

Don’t waste your money prof, there is a little shop near Aldgate tube that has these jackets ten to the dozen, £9.95 and a free naan bread with chips. 

Edited by Mrs Roops

On 30/08/2021 at 19:38, Neil said:

Who's this cunt who's getting all the plaudits for saving a load of 4 legged shit machines? Don't worry about human beings will you, fucking idiot cunt.

I had to tell a woman to get her glasses changed and go to the police because someone must have stolen her baby.. at first sight she was cooing like a dove at very ugly baby she had got in a pushchair but when I got closer it turned out to be a little dog.

15 minutes ago, Clavo Cruz said:

I had to tell a woman to get her glasses changed and go to the police because someone must have stolen her baby.. at first sight she was cooing like a dove at very ugly baby she had got in a pushchair but when I got closer it turned out to be a little dog.

I saw similar today- a dog push chair. I don't know if the dog has missing legs or owt - but some bloke was pushing this happy looking woofer down the street?

It will be on my dash cam.

Mind you, if a dog had no legs, I'd be like  - hey up little cootie, do you fancy moving in with aunty ProfB, you'll get all your creature comforts? A dog that doesn't need walkies is not to be snifted at?

Lover ProfB xxx

48 minutes ago, Clavo Cruz said:

Now, what was I saying yesterday?

On 30/08/2021 at 20:14, Wolfie said:

When Proper had a (brief) cull a little while ago, Pen was warned to stop derailing threads and boring the fuck out of everyone with pointless horseshit.

On 29/08/2021 at 14:09, Wolfie said:

, and you appear to hate all things dog-and generally animal related, which goes against the grain of many here. This, despite claiming you've owned a dog in the past.

• Like 1