CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Geronimo

Penny Farthing

9 minutes ago, Clavo said:

What walking holidays, and even you must realise that you cannot travel on a real train on an imaginary day out. Also I do not have any thirteen inch boats. Also where did I mention TB as regards cats and dogs .. you are as thick as they come

Exterminate! Exterminate! You humourless, bland, ghastly cunt.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Well said, and not before time. 

I pondered posting a similar response that highlighted the hypocrisy of this animal torturing, plastic mac wearing, sinister fucking beast. I'm glad I didn't bother, as I doubt I could have worded it so eloquently.

@Clavoor whatever your fucking name is this week, why don't you do us all a favour and take your mutilated cock and Victorian based animal rights notions elsewhere. Nobody wants you here.

You are such a wag. Have you shot any ducks recently?

3 minutes ago, Clavo said:

Let us get this right Ape .. you are the joint founder of a thread that mocks seriously disabled but often highly intelligent people such as those who suffer from cerebral palsy? What an excellent specimen of humanity you are.

Why thank you, and might I say what an excellent specimen of a man you are. Oh, and fuck off.

5 minutes ago, Clavo said:

Let us get this right Ape .. you are the joint founder of a thread that mocks seriously disabled but often highly intelligent people such as those who suffer from cerebral palsy? What an excellent specimen of humanity you are.

Reported 

For filling this site with 10s of 1000s of pointless fucking shite posts

You need killing in a hideous way, possibly with fire 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I wish. I’d take a shovel and only one of us would be coming back. 
At least their would be no one to mourn your passing 

Excellent Stub. I don't know if you've ever read any Hobbes, but there's so much more to him than Python's Philosophers' song. It enabled me to see that huge cunt Frank for what he really is; a little twat.

9 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I wish. I’d take a shovel and only one of us would be coming back. 
At least their would be no one to mourn your passing 

In this context the word is "there" .. yes it is true that people would not mourn my passing, but a couple will be celebrating after they find out what I have left them ..  and please be careful as that payment also requires my signature before you get paid.

4 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Excellent Stub. I don't know if you've ever read any Hobbes, but there's so much more to him than Python's Philosophers' song. It enabled me to see that huge cunt Frank for what he really is; a little twat.

The extent of my reading these days is the Viz xmas annual old bean

As for frank, I’m hoping that since I logged in last the arse cancer and AIDS has finally done for him 

Just now, Clavo said:

In this context the word is "there" .. yes it is true that people would not mourn my passing, but a couple will be celebrating after they find out what I have left them ..  and please be careful as that payment also requires my signature before you get paid.

What's going on with all these dopes, Pen? I'm here if you need me x

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Fuck off Pen you repulsive cunt. You've shown too much genuine hatred towards animals (and in particular dogs) in the past, which makes me think the introduction to this topic is a timely response to all the comments you've received about the subject, most recently from Decs, Stubbs and me.

You actually shot yourself in your size fucking 13" boats in your second comment, in which you start cunting on about your obvious animosity towards 'dogs in prams as substitute children' – the second time in as many days.

Research your facts before posting, idiot. I quote you: 'the dog and cats should have been left behind or if he had any real compassion they should have been euthanised as they are likely to be riddled with disease'.

Compare with a quote from the UK-TB veterinary approved website: 'TB incidence is low in cats and very low in dogs...'.

You oaf, Pen. Just retire yourself, please. Perhaps there's just enough months or even years left in your life to visit these imaginary friends you have, go on these imaginary walking holidays, and travel by train via an imaginary day away from your computer in your retirement basement flat.

Christ.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Well said, and not before time. 

I pondered posting a similar response that highlighted the hypocrisy of this animal torturing, plastic mac wearing, sinister fucking beast. I'm glad I didn't bother, as I doubt I could have worded it so eloquently.

@Clavoor whatever your fucking name is this week, why don't you do us all a favour and take your mutilated cock and Victorian based animal rights notions elsewhere. Nobody wants you here.

….almighty.

1 hour ago, Clavo said:

Fuckin hell Pen. I’ve had some well deserved kickings in my time on here, but there’s surely no coming back from this?

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The extent of my reading these days is the Viz xmas annual old bean

As for frank, I’m hoping that since I logged in last the arse cancer and AIDS has finally done for him 

I've read The Trumpeters Lips and The Cleveland Steamer. Viz isn't as good as the old days when I used to blag a geordie nurse's copy he used to have sent down from Newcastle. This was the days before it went national. 

7 hours ago, Frank said:

What's going on with all these dopes, Pen? I'm here if you need me x

Stay out of this, you table for one cunt. Pen's found himself on the end of a thoroughly deserved kicking, and unless you want me to turn you inside out arsehole first, I strongly suggest that you wind your scraggly fucking pencil neck in.

I won't warn you again.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Stay out of this, you table for one cunt. Pen's found himself on the end of a thoroughly deserved kicking, and unless you want me to turn you inside out arsehole first, I strongly suggest that you wind your scraggly fucking pencil neck in.

I won't warn you again.

Fascinating.