CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Geronimo

Penny Farthing

• 4 weeks later...
On 03/09/2021 at 16:14, Ape™️ said:

Well said Eric - At no point in the entire FlidSpack saga has anything occurred other than the use of some very childish words. No individuals have ever been mentioned. Clavo Clutz, the stupid putz, is once again talking shit.

Morally confused, precious little guttersnipe cunt.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Unemployed, alcoholic, bullshitting, sycophant idiot.

Ape. I’ve been outside my house in the rain for the last half hour, clapping for the petrol station workers.

The bloke across the road has just shouted out from his upstairs window at me….’Put your mask on you stupid cunt. We’re in a fucking pandemic’.

What do you think I should do? I didn’t get where I am today by being a mask wanker.

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Ape. I’ve been outside my house in the rain for the last half hour, clapping for the petrol station workers.

The bloke across the road has just shouted out from his upstairs window at me….’Put your mask on you stupid cunt. We’re in a fucking pandemic’.

What do you think I should do? I didn’t get where I am today by being a mask wanker.

Is he a catholic? 

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Don’t forget to wear your tinfoil hat next time, especially if there’s a bit of lightning about

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Don’t forget to wear your tinfoil hat next time, especially if there’s a bit of lightning about

There’s no such thing as lightning actually. Surely you know that the Earth is flat and clouds are made of cotton wool? 
Lightning lol lol lol.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

If he's a taig he probably has a selection. I mean he won't want the RUC recognising him when he's hurling petrol bombs at them. 

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

There’s no such thing as lightning actually. Surely you know that the Earth is flat and clouds are made of cotton wool? 
Lightning lol lol lol.

You’ve got a huge future in Norn Ireland politics with opinions like that Bally, so you have. They’re crying out for liberals like you 

11 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You’ve got a huge future in Norn Ireland politics with opinions like that Bally, so you have. They’re crying out for liberals like you 

It’s very tempting but I’m far too busy at present Stubbs. I was just saying to my good pal and colleague David (I call him ‘Ickey’ today, that all this shit were uncovering on the internet is going to blow the public’s minds when we go public. Between you and me, I’ve got indisputable evidence that Roops is a lizard and the ginger wig is a disguise. This could rock cunts corner to its very foundations and probably be the end of me, but I can’t conceal the truth.

6 minutes ago, King Billy said:

It’s very tempting but I’m far too busy at present Stubbs. I was just saying to my good pal and colleague David (I call him ‘Ickey’ today, that all this shit were uncovering on the internet is going to blow the public’s minds when we go public. Between you and me, I’ve got indisputable evidence that Roops is a lizard and the ginger wig is a disguise. This could rock cunts corner to its very foundations and probably be the end of me, but I can’t conceal the truth.

I've got my own conspiracy theory that the ghost of Robert Mugabe is simultaneously possessing every member of the extreme left of the Labour party.

With a demand for a £15.00 minimum wage and the inevitable inflation that will see the cost of a loaf of bread rising to £26,000, what other reasonable explanation is there?

31 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Rumour has it, he has one of those toys that sticks to the dashboard of his car in the shape of the Rev Ian Paisley. It dances to the beat of Loyalist flute band CDs Billy plays. 

So it does 

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

I've got my own conspiracy theory that the ghost of Robert Mugabe is simultaneously possessing every member of the extreme left of the Labour party.

With a demand for a £15.00 minimum wage and the inevitable inflation that will see the cost of a loaf of bread rising to £26,000, what other reasonable explanation is there?

I imagine that Mugabes ghost if it was lurking around in the U.K. might be found in Tony Blairs bedroom, twisting his ‘little pink nose’ every five minutes while he sleeps. 
An absolute abomination of a man for sure, but ordering Blair to keep his little pink nose out of Zimbabwe’s business made me roar with laughter.

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It dances to the beat of Loyalist flute band CDs Billy plays. 

I’ll have you know that my imaginary M4 had a state of the art ICE system, which I had no idea how to use, being a thicko. I have however spent a lot of money (from my Xmas tree earnings) having the entire system replaced with a Sanyo FM radio and cassette player which a mate gave ma as a straight swap for the shit that was removed. If I had any petrol I’d go for a drive and pump up the volume.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Clavo said:

The powers that be once again comes to the rescue and protects the public from  a deadly menace.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-58718085

_120719472_deer_garethsullivan.jpg

Very strange this story indeed.

White stags are extremely rare and have only been spotted a handful of times in the last 50 years in the U.K. 

The police allegedly tried for several hours to find an organisation to help capture or deal with the ‘danger’ it posed, but without success. Really?

White stags are also historically very symbolic, and represent Jesus Christ in many Christian followings. The white stag is said to be a sign of a great change coming for humanity.

The public execution of this extremely rare animal might be looked on as a sign of something, given the upside down world we now live in.

It just seems an extraordinarily strange story to pop up out of the blue  to me.

5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Very strange this story indeed.

White stags are extremely rare and have only been spotted a handful of times in the last 50 years in the U.K. 

The police allegedly tried for several hours to find an organisation to help capture or deal with the ‘danger’ it posed, but without success. Really?

White stags are also historically very symbolic, and represent Jesus Christ in many Christian followings. The white stag is said to be a sign of a great change coming for humanity.

The public execution of this extremely rare animal might be looked on as a sign of something, given the upside down world we now live in.

It just seems an extraordinarily strange story to pop up out of the blue  to me.

I agree…utterly bizarre and a very extreme method of sorting the issue out. Bunch of cunts.