CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The biggest Cunt in the Tory party

Guest Cunt of the Century

17 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Probably the most apt username this site has ever seen, although I'd suggest that you prefix it with 'Stupid'.

Fucking idiot.

Give the man a chance. The site is in desperate need of fresh content.. not your repetitive and predictable childish insults. Idiot. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Frank said:

Give the man a chance. The site is in desperate need of fresh content.. not your repetitive and predictable childish insults. Idiot. 

Considering you haven't provided anything fresh in five years, I wholly agree that we need new blood to attract posters to The Corner. If I was a prospective new member and I browsed the site and saw hundreds of posts from you saying "idiot" and fuck all else, though, I'd not be in the least bit tempted.

All that your remedial, laconic bollocks attracts are spastics such as the OP, you lazy fucking tosser.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

You mean repetitive and predictable childish insults as the man himself called it? You're right, he is a boring cunt, isn't he?

You walked into that one, you thick fucking wanker.

I didn't walk into anything, that's just your imagination, you thick deluded cunt.

41 minutes ago, scotty said:

Such as a pointless seven-word statement and a single emoji by way of explanation? Yes indeed, that's exactly the sort of incisive political input we so desperately needed.

Judging by his own pathetic contributions, Frank no doubt believes top quality output involves posting links to YouTube videos, never making a nomination, and endlessly repeating the same tired catchphrases like some sort of dementia riddled Roy Walker cunt.

The man is a totally useless, absolute fucking wanker.

30 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Judging by his own pathetic contributions, Frank no doubt believes top quality output involves posting links to YouTube videos, never making a nomination, and endlessly repeating the same tired catchphrases like some sort of dementia riddled Roy Walker cunt.

At least the poor decrepit old cunt doesn't post with quite the same monotonous regularity these days. Small blessings, eh? 

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Considering you haven't provided anything fresh in five years, I wholly agree that we need new blood to attract posters to The Corner. If I was a prospective new member and I browsed the site and saw hundreds of posts from you saying "idiot" and fuck all else, though, I'd not be in the least bit tempted.

All that your remedial, laconic bollocks attracts are spastics such as the OP, you lazy fucking tosser.

…and me & the wife.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

☺️

Just now, Frank said:

☺️

I'm nothing but fair, and I'll freely admit that after Quincy's seminal 'Yacht' nomination, Walnut Head is probably the best thing I've ever seen on here. 

Apart from that, the only nomination from you I can clearly remember is that gay as fuck shit where you fantasised over some neanderthal in the SAS.

Do a video.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm nothing but fair, and I'll freely admit that after Quincy's seminal 'Yacht' nomination, Walnut Head is probably the best thing I've ever seen on here. 

Apart from that, the only nomination from you I can clearly remember is that gay as fuck shit where you fantasised over some neanderthal in the SAS.

Do a video.

What about 'Serena Williams Tits'?

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Do a video.

After the dreadful year we’ve endured, that’s sage advice and the kind of ‘pick-me-up’ the nation needs. With all due deference, respect…etc.

• Like 1