CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

EU energy dictatorship

White Cunt

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Holy shit doc, what a beast. If I found a cunt like that, wanking would be a no no- I’d euthanize the bastard to protect the gene pool 

Besides, with choppers like that we couldn’t share a cigarette after our “very important and 100% necessary field work”

Priorities all wrong there, Stubbs. Photos, DNA analysis, peer reviewed paper, new species recognised, name it after some cunt you dislike, size 10 boot and wipe it off on a red list plant. 

8 hours ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

Lose what Frank? The ability to form coherent sentences? Thick fucking cunt.

Excellent PC. Cunting Frank off will definitely reduce the ferocity of quite a few of the kicks coming your way. You’re showing some potential already.

50 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Hell comes to frog town- B movie gold 

Check out They Live and the epic punch up between Piper and Keith David that just keeps going- rumour has it they’re still knocking shit out of each other to this day 

It was copied move for move in the 'cripple fight' between Jimmy and Timmy in South Park.

29 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It doesn't stop some cunts...

"JESUS, CALM DOWN, IT'S ONLY A FUCKING FISH!"

- Steve Irwin.

Perhaps that’s why it stung him- he was trying to knock one out of it or “jam his finger up its butt” (another South Park ref when he gets minced to death in helicopter blades) 

I watch croc hunter with the kids, it’s hilarious