CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

What a pi(g)sstake...

Old Chap Raasclaat

16 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Apparently thousands of pigs are going straight to landfill and not via our stomachs and arsholes, this is due to a shortage of foreign workers at the abbatoirs. The timely return of Fatty Cunt isn't enough to save this dreadful waste, what are we to do? No lorry drivers available to export the pigs abroad, all the dinghy arrival cunts won't go near pig slaughter and the massive demand for gay pig fat based lube has ceased since Franks death.

Food shortages to meat waste, another pile of shit to help along the great depression this winter. 

Our resident Red Sea pedestrian will be laughing into his kosher challah at this. 

2 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Shut the fuck up Paddy. You cunts are still paying back a shitload of debt from your 2008 implosion when the UK had to vouch for you at the IMF and on the EU council because it didn't want to be shackled to a fucking zombie. Yes, we remember 2013 when Enda Kenny passed Germany and France the lube then bent over like a rent boy to get the second tranche of the Irish bailout. Shame about all the old people he had to rob blind.

Germany would have thrown you bunch of scroungers to the lions with Greece if it wasn't for Blighty. We won't be there to save you when it all goes tits up for you again very soon when your filthy tax haven gets closed down and the big boys rip your mickey mouse economy apart. How will you cope then with your real debt to GDP ratio motoring past 125%? 

The cunts will be flocking over here if that happens. We'd have the unfortunate, and amusing, sight of hundreds of paddies a day paddling across the Irish sea on inflatable unicorns. 

Billy and his gang will be at the Fermanagh/Monaghan border with re-commisioned weapons repelling the hoardes there.  It will be a shitfest so it will. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The cunts will be flocking over here if that happens. We'd have the unfortunate, and amusing, sight of hundreds of paddies a day paddling across the Irish sea on inflatable unicorns. 

Billy and his gang will be at the Fermanagh/Monaghan border with re-commisioned weapons repelling the hoardes there.  It will be a shitfest so it will. 

It will probably happen, indeed as there is free movement between the republic or Ireland the UK. Indeed it is actually happening, there are plenty of Paddys here in the wild west it just that has they are not speaking in an east European language nobody takes any notice.

1 minute ago, Clavo said:

It will probably happen, indeed as there is free movement between the republic or Ireland the UK. Indeed it is actually happening, there are plenty of Paddys here in the wild west it just that has they are not speaking in an east European language nobody takes any notice.

As long as the cunts don't start moving in on my family tarmac business they can do what they fucking like. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Don’t go upsetting DC - he’s still in mourning over the imaginary death of his imaginary wife. Be gentle.

Keep up cunt. I can’t read what this simpleton posts as he’s blocked. Doubtless it’s original, hilarious and thought provoking…then again.

2 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I agree, but why for example are EDF (French) given the contract to build Hinckley point? Why not use that as an opportunity to actually do something ourselves? Anything needing investment is sold off/offered to foreign companies who then have licence to rip us off to recover the initial outlay on top of expected profits. All this is happening whilst the government give people a warm home discount etc. We don't even really produce our own steel etc, It's all wrong and rotten to the core. I'm not a Tory or particularly Labour either but there is a strong argument for re nationalising certain sectors especially energy and rail.

We do produce a lot of quality steel, in fully automated foundries.
The cost is high and will get higher still, with rising energy prices; in the end it will be nationalised, just like rail and all essential utilities.

In terms of building new reactors, well, you choose the most experienced and efficient in the field. Tens of years of neglect of the industry is what you get. The government now got the message and will be going ahead with new reactors on a proper scale.
Printing money and creating new plants with them, while commodities were fairly cheap, should have been done over fifteen years ago, as it takes ages to build.

And it’s a huge financial gamble/burden, which governments prefer to avoid, until the last minute.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It always happens Gypps. The company I was working for back in 2009 got hundreds of applications from Ireland for every vacancy. Some of them had 30 years+ in including time spent in the aviation industry. We didn't hire any of them because it would have taken the job away from a British worker who wouldn't fuck off as soon as the storm passed. 

Once again, they've built their economy on quicksand in an attempt to be Billy big bollocks and have been fiddling their books to boot. Germany and France are fucking sick of them behaving like they have a monopoly on all the US investment that comes to Europe so are putting them back in their place.

They'll flood into the UK alright but after how those cunts have been gobbing it off at the UK they'll find things less hospitable this time around. 

5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I think in a smartphone age when anyone can be a citizen journalist and post to various platforms that particular fuel shortage vignette is overstated. Still, a bit of forecourt unpleasantness has got be better than gobshites shooting each others' kneecaps off.

Wars over roops baby..why the shinners look like they'll be the majority partay in the northern Ireland assembly.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

48 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

It always happens Gypps. The company I was working for back in 2009 got hundreds of applications from Ireland for every vacancy. Some of them had 30 years+ in including time spent in the aviation industry. We didn't hire any of them because it would have taken the job away from a British worker who wouldn't fuck off as soon as the storm passed. 

Once again, they've built their economy on quicksand in an attempt to be Billy big bollocks and have been fiddling their books to boot. Germany and France are fucking sick of them behaving like they have a monopoly on all the US investment that comes to Europe so are putting them back in their place.

They'll flood into the UK alright but after how those cunts have been gobbing it off at the UK they'll find things less hospitable this time around. 

And they'll all be crying into their guinesses and telling everyone about the auld country and how great it is. The cunts. How do i know this? Cos my mum and her tribe do it  all the time. 

5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I think in a smartphone age when anyone can be a citizen journalist and post to various platforms that particular fuel shortage vignette is overstated. Still, a bit of forecourt unpleasantness has got be better than gobshites shooting each others' kneecaps off.

May I politely ask what Miss Swindon Mensa 1994 thinks of the current state of the post-Brexit UK? I have vague memories of you thinking it was all a spiffing idea and as ever trying to Excel spreadsheet your way to a lucid point of view. I wonder if like every other English middle class pillock I hear from these days you’ve gotten distinctly vague on the summer of 2016 and are desperately employing the reverse ferret to your friends over the Balsamic and Olives. At least The Judge and Sir John Trucking-Jones have the balls to stay on their sinking ship as the water laps around their nipples. You’ve presumably just remembered you were Chairperson of Britain in Europe all along, having discovered it just between Master of The Rolls and All-England Bar Skittles champion on the Worlds’ most elaborate CV. 

Do tell. All going just as you expected?

10 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

May I politely ask what Miss Swindon Mensa 1994 thinks of the current state of the post-Brexit UK? I have vague memories of you thinking it was all a spiffing idea and as ever trying to Excel spreadsheet your way to a lucid point of view. I wonder if like every other English middle class pillock I hear from these days you’ve gotten distinctly vague on the summer of 2016 and are desperately employing the reverse ferret to your friends over the Balsamic and Olives. At least The Judge and Sir John Trucking-Jones have the balls to stay on their sinking ship as the water laps around their nipples. You’ve presumably just remembered you were Chairperson of Britain in Europe all along, having discovered it just between Master of The Rolls and All-England Bar Skittles champion on the Worlds’ most elaborate CV. 

Do tell. All going just as you expected?

How could anything possibly go 'just as expected' for Brexit in the wake of a worldwide pandemic? For a self-confessed qualified doctor, you do raise a stupid debate.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Trucking Funt said:

Well indeed. If there is one thing your Grandads’ comrades stormed the Normandy beaches for, it’s the right for their gobshite offspring to despise foreigners and crush dissent. 

I do hope you’ve managed to keep your diesel topped up this week. Those sanitary bins won’t empty themselves.

13 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

How could anything possibly go 'just as expected' for Brexit in the wake of a worldwide pandemic? For a self-confessed qualified doctor, you do raise a stupid debate.

Ah, of course, the Pandemic. Presumably why they are brawling in the streets of Lille and Hamburg over a gallon of unleaded. Heaven forbid you might have been wrong. Ah well, nearly Christmas.

4 hours ago, Clavo said:

We do not have the capacity to build even some fairy basic stuff, in East Angular where I think  you live there is a wonderful new fleet of trains coming into service .. built in Switzerland, there are many innovative features of these trains but absolutely nothing that we could not have built ourselves had they not sold off and in some cases demolished the workshops that built the previous generation of trains some 30 years ago. In fact over the past twenty years we have had several fleets of trains that were built in Austria and Spain none of which offered any real improvements over the trains that we no longer had the the workshops to build them in.

It's almost like selling off all of our industrial infrastructure, closing the mines and just expecting everyone to become computer experts overnight whilst we became entirely dependant on energy supplied by our "friends" on the continent was a really shit idea.

Oh well... At least the wind is blowing again, but fuck knows how we're going to enjoy the cozy glow of the three forty watt bulbs all the turbines power. I'd considered we'd all just huddle up like a bunch of penguins seeing as no one will be able to afford gas this winter, but then we'd all get covid.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

It's almost like selling off all of our industrial infrastructure, closing the mines and just expecting everyone to become computer experts overnight whilst we became entirely dependant on energy supplied by our "friends" on the continent was a really shit idea.

Oh well... At least the wind is blowing again, but fuck knows how we're going to enjoy the cozy glow of the three forty watt bulbs all the turbines power. I'd considered we'd all just huddle up like a bunch of penguins seeing as no one will be able to afford gas this winter, but then we'd all get covid.

Nil desperandum, Killer. In the Frozen North you’ll always have a surfeit of Broon Ale and pneumatic tarts in mini skirts. And fat shirtless blokes if the crowd at Molyneaux is anything to go by. You can always eat Ant n Dec.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Ah, of course, the Pandemic. Presumably why they are brawling in the streets of Lille and Hamburg over a gallon of unleaded? Heaven forbid you might have been wrong. Ah well, nearly Christmas.

The pandemic is proving both a hindrance and opportunity for Brexit; only a fool would be so one-sided (that's you, LCS).

But I cannot argue on behalf of, or defend the UK government, over the fuel crisis. The public is also to blame for being so incredibly fucking stupid to vehemently believe the mainstream media and panic-buy fuel – thus exacerbating the situation. There is more than enough fuel whose distribution has been thwarted by too much demand too quickly. Thick, thick cunts.

If I am honest, I fear the situation irreversibly getting worse, for the reasons above, in the coming weeks. Driver and fuel shortages will lead to food shortages and fast-rising prices. In turn, this will lead to inflation, which could damage the pandemic-era economy still further – just as it was showing signs of recovery. More elderly people could die from lack of inaffordable energy bills and rising food prices this coming winter than from cunting coronavirus. No double-jab or booster will remedy this situation.

Closure of fuel stations means millions will again work from home, so not all is lost, aside that China provides the lion's share of the technology which enables people to do so.

Still, at least the Chinks don't own our water companies. In the event of global warming becoming so intense that the UK's climate is identical to Australia's, at least we'll have control over our water reservoirs to quickly put the fires out, lol.

Enjoy the shark nets, dingos, box jellyfish and lack of autumn splendour. Oh, and the forest fires.  

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

The pandemic is proving both a hindrance and opportunity for Brexit; only a fool would be so one-sided (that's you, LCS).

But I cannot argue on behalf of, or defend the UK government, over the fuel crisis. The public is also to blame for being so incredibly fucking stupid to vehemently believe the mainstream media and panic-buy fuel – thus exacerbating the situation. There is more than enough fuel whose distribution has been thwarted by too much demand too quickly. Thick, thick cunts.

If I am honest, I fear the situation irreversibly getting worse, for the reasons above, in the coming weeks. Driver and fuel shortages will lead to food shortages and fast-rising prices. In turn, this will lead to inflation, which could damage the pandemic-era economy still further – just as it was showing signs of recovery. More elderly people could die from lack of inaffordable energy bills and rising food prices this coming winter than from cunting coronavirus. No double-jab or booster will remedy this situation.

Closure of fuel stations means millions will again work from home, so not all is lost, aside that China provides the lion's share of the technology which enables people to do so.

Still, at least the Chinks don't own our water companies. In the event of global warming becoming so intense that the UK's climate is identical to Australia's, at least we'll have control over our water reservoirs to quickly put the fires out.

Enjoy the shark nets, dingos, box jellyfish and lack of autumn splendour. Oh, and the forest fires.  

There was a report about China that showed chinky workers sitting around outside their workplaces because there's no lecky to light the lights and work the equipment. Seems like Fu Manchu, CPR leader, slimy grin has been wiped off his face.

37 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Well indeed. If there is one thing your Grandads’ comrades stormed the Normandy beaches for, it’s the right for their gobshite offspring to despise foreigners and crush dissent. 

I do hope you’ve managed to keep your diesel topped up this week. Those sanitary bins won’t empty themselves.

Sanitary bins...laffin

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

41 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Ah, of course, the Pandemic. Presumably why they are brawling in the streets of Lille and Hamburg over a gallon of unleaded. Heaven forbid you might have been wrong. Ah well, nearly Christmas.

No fisticuffs over fuel or food here in Dublin or Belfast either doc ..funny that..with the pandemic and all

PANZERMURPHYBABY