CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Brexit fatigue wankers

Guest Paulie

59 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Only in a pubic sense. It's perplexing that the hair on my head is mostly greying now, yet my pubes are still dark brown... must be because I don't have any worries down there.

Greying is partly genetic and partly related to stress and, dare one say it, overwork. 

Maybe better not to advertise that you still have luxurious, grey free, curly clock springs. Someone might jump to the wrong conclusion related to inactivity in that region. 

On the bright side, Eric, I've seen many recommendations that women that are insensate because they've been spiked (funny how the reported symptoms of being spiked precisely mirror being utterly wasted on alcopops) report it to a door supervisor. 

I can see door staff of some establishments clubbing together to buy a comfy mattress to be located behind the bottle bins. Form an orderly queue gentlemen. 

6 minutes ago, Goober said:

Greying is partly genetic and partly related to stress and, dare one say it, overwork. 

Maybe better not to advertise that you still have luxurious, grey free, curly clock springs. Someone might jump to the wrong conclusion related to inactivity in that region. 

On the bright side, Eric, I've seen many recommendations that women that are insensate because they've been spiked (funny how the reported symptoms of being spiked precisely mirror being utterly wasted on alcopops) report it to a door supervisor. 

I can see door staff of some establishments clubbing together to buy a comfy mattress to be located behind the bottle bins. Form an orderly queue gentlemen. 

They're quite happy with the side of a recycling bin when they're shitfaced.

6 minutes ago, Goober said:

You're on form tonight Goober. Casual racism and now promoting raping young ladies. What's next?

Guest judgetwi
On 29/10/2021 at 13:34, Major Cunt said:

Hold your fucking horse's, Polanski...

Firstly, if you had ever made it above special-needs constable then you'd at least have a working knowledge of the english penal (don't cum on your pvc covered sofa yet) system. With the above comment only the fucking retarded would buy your Ray Winstone-esque hard detective veneer, but I'd imagine the Joker would happily play Carter.

Secondly, most cunt's on here with an ounce of witt and savvy routinely laugh at your rants and special status.

Stick to shouting "I'm watching The facking Sweeney" at the visiting carer's as you're no Jack Reagan, but you're absolute comedy gold in the we're laughing at you stakes so don't go changing. I actually find you fucking hilarious, and this gaff wouldn't be the same without you.

I've also just discovered that you tried your hand in local politics, a gem that I shall return to in Jew course.

Shalom!

Marjorie you really should take some time to understand the difference between the possessive and non possessive apostrophe. I expect the Prison  Education Service isn’t up to much these days with all these illiterate Peacefuls they have to deal with but i’m beginning to wonder if you went to school at all. You childlike narrative is tedious enough as it is but these basic errors are beginning to annoy me. 

Shape up you knobjockey.

3 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Marjorie you really should take some time to understand the difference between the possessive and non possessive apostrophe. I expect the Prison  Education Service isn’t up to much these days with all these illiterate Peacefuls they have to deal with but i’m beginning to wonder if you went to school at all. You childlike narrative is tedious enough as it is but these basic errors are beginning to annoy me. 

Shape up you knobjockey.

You're preaching to an empty room Judge. Major was banned yesterday for a year. 

Guest judgetwi
13 minutes ago, scotty said:

You're preaching to an empty room Judge. Major was banned yesterday for a year. 

7 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Two months…ridiculous, heavy-handed cow.

Make up your minds. Poor Marjorie, nobody ever gave him  an even break.

Still, you can’t say I didn’t warn you about the 🔺🔺Roopsfuhrer 🔺🔺. Give some people a little power and it goes to their heads. Just look at Boris’s old woman for fucks sake. I see she is holding a Nuremberg rally in Glasgow this week.

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

Make up your minds. Poor Marjorie, nobody ever gave him  an even break.

Still, you can’t say I didn’t warn you about the 🔺🔺Roopsfuhrer 🔺🔺. Give some people a little power and it goes to their heads. Just look at Boris’s old woman for fucks sake. I see she is holding a Nuremberg rally in Glasgow this week.

This was no clarion call for you to drone on about your nemesis yet again, you monotonous, dull Christ-killing cunt. Fuck off and butt a wall.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
4 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

This was no clarion call for you to drone on about your nemesis yet again, you monotonous, dull Christ-killing cunt. Fuck off and butt a wall.

I AM the nemesis, splashback!

Who the fuck are you to tell me what and when to post shitforbrains? When you’ve extracted your well worn tongue from the Roops arse you can lick my fat hairy one and fuck off while you’re doing it.

17 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I AM the nemesis, splashback!

Who the fuck are you to tell me what and when to post shitforbrains? When you’ve extracted your well worn tongue from the Roops arse you can lick my fat hairy one and fuck off while you’re doing it.

…and you were doing so well…kinda!

On 31/10/2021 at 16:02, judgetwi said:

Who the fuck are you to tell me what and when to post shitforbrains? 

Indeed, that's what Roops is for, and I love it that you're well and truly in her pocket.

Wind your neck in, stop throwing tantrums and dislodge the Jupiter sized chip off of your shoulder and you may be allowed to post freely by 2024.

Lol.

Fuck off.

Guest judgetwi
On 02/11/2021 at 10:14, Decimus said:

Indeed, that's what Roops is for, and I love it that you're well and truly in her pocket.

Wind your neck in, stop throwing tantrums and dislodge the Jupiter sized chip off of your shoulder and you may be allowed to post freely by 2024.

Lol.

Fuck off.

Of course you love it Hillbillyboy. Free speech is not in your frame of reference is it? No more than Mr Roops. 🔺

Fortunately you can afford to bung him some money and he puts it in his pocket and laughs in your dumb face you saddo.

I am piss poor so I can’t compete with you. It’s the way of the world my little dimmo. 

On 02/11/2021 at 10:14, Decimus said:

Lol.

Fuck off.

Changing the subject, there's a rumour that Frank's gonna be offered the Norwich job! 

Frank Lampard that is. Thoughts? 

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

Changing the subject, there's a rumour that Frank's gonna be offered the Norwich job! 

Frank Lampard that is. Thoughts? 

Given a choice between Frank Lampard and Steven Gerrard, bite Frank's fucking hand off!

35 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Given a choice between Frank Lampard and Steven Gerrard, bite Frank's fucking hand off!

He's got to be a better bet than hiring some unknown from the continent. Some clubs think that some German who brings FC Wankberg from the kraut 2nd division to 6th in the top division is gonna cut the mustard in the premiership. At least Lampard knows the premiership. 

50 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

He's got to be a better bet than hiring some unknown from the continent. Some clubs think that some German who brings FC Wankberg from the kraut 2nd division to 6th in the top division is gonna cut the mustard in the premiership. At least Lampard knows the premiership. 

I can't see it, my money is on Kjetil Knutsen. He's foreign, cheap and no cunt has ever heard of him, so a perfect Norwich candidate as they have no intention of trying to stay up.