CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Brown Sugar

Neil

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Nowhere near thick enough Stubbs. They’d suss you out in five minutes mate. Smash your face against a brick wall about twenty times and have someone suck your brain out of your ear with a straw, and you’ll fit in a treat. Give Panzy a kicking from me if you bump into the cunt please.

What about if I became a ragging alcoholic and rotted my brain with rough cyder, kestrel super and meths? 

On 15/10/2021 at 21:32, Stubby Pecker said:

Except when you go out in a lightening storm you daft mick cunt

On to other matter; I’m sick to the gut with all the homos and ethnics running around screaming ‘look at me, I’m oppressed’ so was thinking of moving to Northern Ireland. I’ve heard they’re not tolerant of that kind off shite? (Unlike south of the border where being a poof is now compulsory I believe). Do you think I’d make a good bog trotter? I’m a complete cunt for starters 

Well for a start yer buck tooth neighing tone would give ya away and then in classic niarac style youd ask for a splash of blackcurrant in yer ..haff of Guinness...finally giving the game away as a fukkin english bazturd (feb) and then get a kicking

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

7 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I own 500 acres in Mayo which ur Granny ploughs with her teeth for €12/year…

Laffin...theres that many land owners and bizniz tycoons on here its a wonder anything gets done in uk plc..its 1.53 in the morning..im in from a gig...what's yer excuse dc baby...staring at the noose or wanting to be liked on here....tellus for fucks sake!!!!

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

21 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Laffin...theres that many land owners and bizniz tycoons on here its a wonder anything gets done in uk plc..its 1.53 in the morning..im in from a gig...what's yer excuse dc baby...staring at the noose or wanting to be liked on here....tellus for fucks sake!!!!

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

I’m drunk like you. But I can feed the kids tomorrow whereas you’ll be cooking yours Patrick.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

That doesn't say much for the daft pissed up cunts who stayed out until 1am to listen to you.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’m drunk like you. But I can feed the kids tomorrow whereas you’ll be cooking yours Patrick.

Panzer and I used to be great friends on here. I used to back him up when everyone else gave him shit (even back as far as when he claimed to come from Glasgow). We even used to talk via PM After the Brexit vote he posted a lot of crap and I explained to him why people voted for Brexit. The two faced lump of shit has never spoken to me since.

19 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Well for a start yer buck tooth neighing tone would give ya away and then in classic niarac style youd ask for a splash of blackcurrant in yer ..haff of Guinness...finally giving the game away as a fukkin english bazturd (feb) and then get a kicking

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

I genuinely, genuinely haven’t a fucking clue what any of this gibberish is supposed to mean

14 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

You're not exactly a 'ragging' expert of spelling yourself. Thick cunt.

Drewsday again and your balls have swollen after a bumper trip to the co op for their finest spirits. You won’t be reading this for a day or two until you wake up- soiled again

20 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Are you on here Panzer?

https://acemusicbookingagency.com/hire/?w&gl=Saxophonists&l=Dublin%2C+Dublin&c=Ireland&ga=Saxophonists&gb=Saxophone+Players&gc=Sax+Players&nu=53.3331&nm=-6.2489&spotl=Spotlight&pages=2

Local Saxophonists for Hire in Dublin, Dublin, Ireland

8 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Drewsday again and your balls have swollen after a bumper trip to the co op for their finest spirits. You won’t be reading this for a day or two until you wake up- soiled again

Not bad. Spelling is all correct this time but, why the fuck have you put the only hyphen your prose required after the word up, and not used it in its correct place in between Co and Op. And fucking capitalise it as well next time, you stupid cunt.

3 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Not bad. Spelling is all correct this time but, why the fuck have you put the only hyphen your prose required after the word up, and not used it in its correct place in between Co and Op. And fucking capitalise it as well next time, you stupid cunt.

fUcK oFF you,, Drunk-en WANker'er