CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

MP Stabbed at Constituency Surgery

Guest Paulie

12 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Talent is talent on these esteemed pages.

DC, this is just a friendly warning from a non-hostile onlooker. I have to inform you that your credibility on here is dropping at a rate best described as "alarming",  you're in freefall and fast becoming the Norwich FC of the Corner.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, scotty said:

DC, this is just a friendly warning from a non-hostile onlooker. I have to inform you that your credibility on here is dropping at a rate best described as "alarming",  you're in freefall and fast becoming the Norwich FC of the Corner.

Who is the non-hostile onlooker whom you are issuing the warning on behalf of?

31 minutes ago, scotty said:

Noted. Many thanks Scotto.👍

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You need to be very careful. Fresh cadavers of healthy young men for dissection are hard to come by. Be wary of kindly approaches from medical men as they might welcome you with a nice drink that sends you to sleep and before you know it he is in a lecture theatre slicing you apart and dismembering in front of two dozen medical students.

1 hour ago, Clavo said:

You need to be very careful. Fresh cadavers of healthy young men for dissection are hard to come by. Be wary of kindly approaches from medical men as they might welcome you with a nice drink that sends you to sleep and before you know it he is in a lecture theatre slicing you apart and dismembering in front of two dozen medical students.

This would comprise a completely different part of the human anatomy if you went into the operating theatre, lol.

24 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You ran that through google images and pretended to immediately recognise it, just to impress Frank?

You're off the planet DC. I've genuinely tried to help you settle in here. But you seem determined to fuck it up. As you wish.

Toad will do anything for praise from his master. Isn’t it wonderful?

3 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Fuck off you overly genial, compliant little rimming machine.

The escape corridors of this site are closing fast on you, Toad. You appear to navigate them, drunk, into the hours of someone who's clearly got too much time on their hands, only to walk down the same dead-end which has your 'maestro', sitting there, naked, waiting for you to shine his cum-stained designer loafers.

If ever there was someone who had some potential perpetually pressing the self-destruct button, you're it.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

The escape corridors of this site are closing fast on you, Toad. You appear to navigate them, drunk, into the hours of someone who's clearly got too much time on their hands, only to walk down the same dead-end which has your 'meastro', sitting there, naked, waiting for you to shine his cum-stained designer loafers.

If ever there was someone who had some potential perpetually pressing the self-destruct button, you're it.

John Lobb…double monk strap. If you’re gonna abuse me, be accurate.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You ran that through google images and pretended to immediately recognise it, just to impress Frank?

You're off the planet DC. I've genuinely tried to help you settle in here. But you seem determined to fuck it up. As you wish.

Eric…you idle cnut. Read the name on the wooden shoe insert ffs!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

The escape corridors of this site are closing fast on you, Toad. You appear to navigate them, drunk, into the hours of someone who's clearly got too much time on their hands, only to walk down the same dead-end which has your 'maestro', sitting there, naked, waiting for you to shine his cum-stained designer loafers.

This might be the wake-up call I need Wolfman, thank you for your time and effort and standby for a marked improvement in my behaviour, going forward.

7 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

This might be the wake-up call I need Wolfman, thank you for your time and effort and standby for a marked improvement in my behaviour, going forward.

Get fucked with your sycophancy. You're proving to be a drunken idiot. Sort yourself out or get off the site.

I expect to see a marked improvement – with immediate effect. You have been warned.