CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

MP Stabbed at Constituency Surgery

Guest Paulie

1 minute ago, Clavo said:

Building nuclear reactors appears to be very expensive and the building of them in itself creates problems, in the time we have been faffing about Hinkley we could have built several highly efficient coal powered stations for less money ( and perhaps a couple of them would have done the job every bit as well if not better  than/as Hinkley and have been up and running), supplied coan mines in South Wales and the midland and generating real jobs in those areas.

Building a mix: latest coal, nuclear and RE with storage, with focus on nuclear is my position. We have lots of nuclear waste to keep them going for a long time. Coal mining takes a lot of oil.

14 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Climate crisis is very real - you won’t get an argument from me about the issue, it’s a harsh fact. The energy issue is also very real: tens of years of dodging investment into nuclear and creating storage for renewables in parallel to them being placed into action, dumping of coal, rather than slow decline and having steady new nuclear inputs to replace it with; and no - renewables, as valuable addition to energy mix as they are - will never provide the energy requirements for the UK, unless you shrink the population by at least seventy percent. (One would like to be privy to see how the Royal RE generation is providing electricity to the Royal houses) You also need oil to produce goods with, but there is still a sizeable chunk of it around, if we go around the sea, expensive - but local, so can be extracted. It can not be sold onto third parties, though.

As for chinks and other vermin out there - well, they will be pumping out the carbon, with us making practically no difference to the overall picture. Now that they had built the Bellendroad and mega cities, it will take ever more energy every year to support the system and chinks will fight tooth and nail to save it and save themselves and their economy. It doesn’t look like they intend to go back to the rice fields and corrugated iron shacks to live in.

I've never seen you this vocal, WC. Any chance of adding some humour? 

The climate change activists are in themselves causing significant harm to the environment, newt fondlers and tree huggers whose activities and camp sites are causing far more damage that what the are complaining about. They should be leaving the newts along and no hugging (ie hammering nails into and building houses in the trees). I have seen much damage caused by them.

9 minutes ago, The Beast said:

You have sat there for 4 weeks looking in, but saying fuck all. You are comparable to a priapic peeping Tom ogling his neighbour’s frosted glass bathroom window.

5. Shut up Proper you two-bob speculative idiot. I've been working on material that will go down as legendary on these pages over the coming months.  

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Frank said:

5. Shut up Proper you two-bob speculative idiot. I've been working on material that will go down as legendary on these pages over the coming months.  

So do you have anything you'd like to contribute to this nomination or are you just going to bang on about yourself? You fucking narcissistic puddle of piss! 

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

So do you have anything you'd like to contribute to this nomination or are you just going to bang on about yourself? You fucking narcissistic puddle of piss! 

I think it's a very sad state of affairs, gyps. Poor man. Please, you're a fully grown man.. do not start a sentence with 'so'.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

You are obsessed with deviant poofery… what’s the matter with you? MP gets offed in his constituency and this is the best you’ve all got. Disagreement and debate are the heart of democracy but MPs in this country have hardly covered themselves in glory in recent years with regular pay rises, expense scandals and the universal appalling general level of integrity and commitment over Brexit which has torn the country apart. Now they are all rattled at the prospect of a vengeful and irate electorate. This is a tragedy at any level but I can’t say  I’m that surprised that an MP has been targeted in this way..There are a lot of odd buggers out there.

I don't think the cunt that stabbed him was concerned with MP's pay rises, expenses and the ramifications of Brexit. I'd wager he's never voted, can't read, write or count to 10. In other words a contender for mastermind in Somalia.

Just now, Paulie said:

I don't think the cunt that stabbed him was concerned with MP's pay rises, expenses and the ramifications of Brexit. I'd wager he's never voted, can't read, write or count to 10. In other words a contender for mastermind in Somalia.

The worst thing is British prison will be like a fucking holiday camp for the cunt considering where he comes from. No girls to offend his sensitive Muslim beliefs, three meals a day and no doubt the little fucker will be able to outrun any shiv coming his way - they're fast fuckers.

34 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

The worst thing is British prison will be like a fucking holiday camp for the cunt considering where he comes from. No girls to offend his sensitive Muslim beliefs, three meals a day and no doubt the little fucker will be able to outrun any shiv coming his way - they're fast fuckers.

That is another issue, I have long throught that religion should be taken out of prisons. The one thing the commies got right was how they dealt with religious nonsense. OK they replaced it with something else but they did at least remove the sky fairy.

24 minutes ago, Paulie said:

He might well be able to recite the pages from some parts of the koran, they often can read and writ but their learning has come from reading, reciting and writing out religious texts. Similar was being down in British Sunday schools until the educational reforms circa 1870.

38 minutes ago, Paulie said:

I'm hoping the little cunt was fresh off of a dinghy. So that will give the government excuse to order the coast guard to grapple hook the dinghies and drag them back to froggy land. 

12 minutes ago, Clavo said:

Described as a "Somalian born British Citizen".

Well that fucking sums it up; the little cunts don't like this country and our way of life, so answer is stay in your fly infested shithole, stab whatever cunt pisses you off there and leave us alone. No doubt if anyone dares to say that, they'll be called 'raaaacist' by the middle class flakes and the mask wearing brownshirts will turn up to their place and arrest them for hurting feelings. This immigration bullshit needs sorting now. Because it will come to a point where these pricks will be yelling "alu akbaar" and slicing up any person near them. I say don't imprison them. Bundle them up an fucking drop them back to whenst they came. Why the fuck should we pay to keep the cunt alive in a comfy prison?

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Clavo said:

That is another issue, I have long through that religion should be taken out of prisons. The one thing the commies got right was how they dealt with religious nonsense. OK they replaced it with something else but they did at least remove the sky fairy.

I dunno - I'm not sure if I prefer blind worship of Boris the Mighty Leader of the People's Republic of England to some silly ragheads blowing themselves up on the promise of a really good shag afterwards. Besides, in Communist land you're usually in prison because the party told you to fuck off and die - I don't think they give a fuck who you pray to when you're in there as long as you break plenty of rocks before keeling over, and I doubt any Communist government is really going to tell the truth about whats going on in their prisons in terms of divine worship or anything else.

No, I think in this case, being cold blooded murder of an elected politician in front of their constituents, we should in fact fully embrace the suspect's religion of choice to the fullest and sentence them in the traditional way of their culture - I think the Somali are fond of sticking a cunt inside a bunch of petrol filled tyres and throwing a match.

To be honest anything less would surely be a grievous and ignorant insult to their heritage and beliefs.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

I dunno - I'm not sure if I prefer blind worship of Boris the Mighty Leader of the People's Republic of England to some silly ragheads blowing themselves up on the promise of a really good shag afterwards. Besides, in Communist land you're usually in prison because the party told you to fuck off and die - I don't think they give a fuck who you pray to when you're in there as long as you break plenty of rocks before keeling over, and I doubt any Communist government is really going to tell the truth about whats going on in their prisons in terms of divine worship or anything else.

No, I think in this case, being cold blooded murder of an elected politician in front of their constituents, we should in fact fully embrace the suspect's religion of choice to the fullest and sentence them in the traditional way of their culture - I think the Somali are fond of sticking a cunt inside a bunch of petrol filled tyres and throwing a match.

To be honest anything less would surely be a grievous and ignorant insult to their heritage and beliefs.

Stoning him to death is the reasonable and appropriate option however that is not going to happen.

3 minutes ago, Clavo said:

The Saudis do it to men as well, often the also shops their hands off before the actual execution. Off out now. That robin at Brixham is waiting for its mealworms.

Fascinating stuff, Pen. On your return I'd like to discuss the logic behind a religion that doesn't allow tattoos of any kind due to it interfering with the cleansing ritual of the body after death, but fully embraces death by suicide bombing - at the very least I imagine there's a few thousand piles of shredded meat and blood mist wandering around in the afterlife wondering just how the fuck they're supposed to shag their virgins because their left little toe bone ended up down a drain and they didn't get the full service before showing up.

11 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Fascinating stuff, Pen. On your return I'd like to discuss the logic behind a religion that doesn't allow tattoos of any kind due to it interfering with the cleansing ritual of the body after death, but fully embraces death by suicide bombing - at the very least I imagine there's a few thousand piles of shredded meat and blood mist wandering around in the afterlife wondering just how the fuck they're supposed to shag their virgins because their left little toe bone ended up down a drain and they didn't get the full service before showing up.

Ever shagged a virgin? It’s shit.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Clavo said:

A respected medical doctor of some kind, another person who claims to be some kind of ecologist, a high graded council official and a possible veterinary surgeon are fixated with the idea that I have a penis .. I know that I am unpopular because they can't stop talking about me. Ditto for Frank. All I can say to them is GET A FUCKING LIFE.

It's all part of the game Pen. Do you really think I am a wheelchair bound, bungalow dwelling alcoholic? I can however confirm for definite i don't have a stair carpet. In fact i prefer this level of deceit about each posters personal circumstances. Take Ape for example, and his fixation for model helicopters, that is obviously made up bullshit as adults don't play with childrens toys, do they?

46 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

It's all part of the game Pen. Do you really think I am a wheelchair bound, bungalow dwelling alcoholic? I can however confirm for definite i don't have a stair carpet. In fact i prefer this level of deceit about each posters personal circumstances. Take Ape for example, and his fixation for model helicopters, that is obviously made up bullshit as adults don't play with childrens toys, do they?

How are you doing big bollock? I've noticed any slip of of the tongue with regards to appearance or preferred method of self medication etc ends up being used against the poster. With that in mind I won't be mentioning my previous coke benders, shagging for Britain and general dodgy dealings. What do you think of my strategy? You drunken cunt. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

How are you doing big bollock? I've noticed any slip of of the tongue with regards to appearance or preferred method of self medication etc ends up being used against the poster. With that in mind I won't be mentioning my previous coke benders, shagging for Britain and general dodgy dealings. What do you think of my strategy? You drunken cunt. 

I can tell you now, when Drew first let slip that he lived in a bungalow you would have thought someone had confessed to being a sex case.

It caused quite the scene, I don't mind telling you.

• Like 1