CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

MP Stabbed at Constituency Surgery

Guest Paulie

12 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Climate crisis is very real - you won’t get an argument from me about the issue, it’s a harsh fact. The energy issue is also very real: tens of years of dodging investment into nuclear and creating storage for renewables in parallel to them being placed into action, dumping of coal, rather than slow decline and having steady new nuclear inputs to replace it with; and no - renewables, as valuable addition to energy mix as they are - will never provide the energy requirements for the UK, unless you shrink the population by at least seventy percent. (One would like to be privy to see how the Royal RE generation is providing electricity to the Royal houses) You also need oil to produce goods with, but there is still a sizeable chunk of it around, if we go around the sea, expensive - but local, so can be extracted. It can not be sold onto third parties, though.

As for chinks and other vermin out there - well, they will be pumping out the carbon, with us making practically no difference to the overall picture. Now that they had built the Bellendroad and mega cities, it will take ever more energy every year to support the system and chinks will fight tooth and nail to save it and save themselves and their economy. It doesn’t look like they intend to go back to the rice fields and corrugated iron shacks to live in.

The ‘climate crisis’ is a load of fucking bollocks, as is ‘white supremacy’, ‘systemic racism’, ‘transphobia’, ‘child poverty’, ‘the male hierarchy’ and all the thousands of other weaponised reasons to keep the vast majority of fucking idiots scared, divided and confused constantly. 
The simple fact is that 99% of human beings are ridiculously easy to manipulate and control. They will willingly believe every bullshit fairy tale the MSM feed them 24/7. And keep working themselves towards an early grave for fuck all reward, while the 1% sit in their ivory towers, getting richer every day and laughing their fucking bollocks off at how easy it all is.

30 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

“Pissed again” are you fucking joking? This is Drew you’re talking about. The bungalow bound cunt exists in a near paralytic state for his entire waking hours 

What a moody cunt he is eh, all I asked him earlier was something along the lines of 'How are you? and he started threatening me with death. You cannot reason with a drunk I guess. 

19 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

What a moody cunt he is eh, all I asked him earlier was something along the lines of 'How are you? and he started threatening me with death. You cannot reason with a drunk I guess. 

I like old Drew P. He was one of the first on here to correctly identify me as a fucking idiot when I joined in 2016. Although I liked him better when he had a 'Speak 'n' Spell' machine as an avatar.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I like old Drew P. He was one of the first on here to correctly identify me as a fucking idiot when I joined in 2016. Although I liked him better when he had a 'Speak 'n' Spell' machine as an avatar.

I quite liked him Eric, never knew him when he was Drew. I did call him big bollock and a drunken cunt but I meant well. 

5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

“Drink!! Girls!! Fek off!!”

How's it going King? What do make of the useless bellends at the PCR testing place (wherever the fuck it is) telling 40,000+ that they didn't have Covid 19 when they did? Everyday there have been thousands and thousands of new cases, surely everyone has had it now and we can get on with tackling the other flu?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He likes a nice feud. His ongoing war with Ape is one of the reasons I tune in. I think they like each other really. In a sexual context.

They're lucky to have each other.

I haven't had the pleasure of an ongoing one-on-one feud for a long time. I've obviously dedicated my time to destroying @dave but I share him with Wolfie so he isn't exclusively my whipping boy.

I'm on the prowl for someone new, any suggestions?

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Decimus said:

They're lucky to have each other.

I haven't had the pleasure of an ongoing one-on-one feud for a long time. I've obviously dedicated my time to destroying @dave but I share him with Wolfie so he isn't exclusively my whipping boy.

I'm on the prowl for someone new, any suggestions?

Judge seems the obvious choice, but that would be like the chess game from 'Blade Runner' thanks to his unswerving intransigence placing him in the baby pen.

I know. Start a feud with the next cunt who joins. Cunt Roulette!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

How's it going King? What do make of the useless bellends at the PCR testing place (wherever the fuck it is) telling 40,000+ that they didn't have Covid 19 when they did? Everyday there have been thousands and thousands of new cases, surely everyone has had it now and we can get on with tackling the other flu?

Going OK at the moment Old Chap. The whole testing/tracing/vaccine industry is a scam mate. A get rich quick scheme for all Bozos pals. I’ve been to Hungary and Gran Canaria in the last 6 weeks, unvaccinated and haven’t taken a single test. My pal gives me a code for the online form to fly out and the same for the Passenger locator form to return as if I’ve booked and paid for tests. Ive got a QR code and two pages of gobbledygook he sent me months ago which apparently proves I’ve been double vaxxed aswell. It’s all a massive psyop to get  the sheep accustommed to complying with the ever increasing rules. Fuck them.  

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Going OK at the moment Old Chap. The whole testing/tracing/vaccine industry is a scam mate. A get rich quick scheme for all Bozos pals. I’ve been to Hungary and Gran Canaria in the last 6 weeks, unvaccinated and haven’t taken a single test. My pal gives me a code for the online form to fly out and the same for the Passenger locator form to return as if I’ve booked and paid for tests. Ive got a QR code and two pages of gobbledygook he sent me months ago which apparently proves I’ve been double vaxxed aswell. It’s all a massive psyop to get  the sheep accustommed to complying with the ever increasing rules. Fuck them.  

The stupid thing is that they're letting the 'vaccinated' travel without restrictions etc knowing full well they can and are spreading it. These vaccines dont stop you catching or spreading it and I heard a while ago that in Israel you aren't 'vaccinated' unless you've had 4 shots of the shite that hasn't had any long term testing. I've been seeing a couple of women of late and went in bareback a few times, they've both been 'vaccinated'...I hope that shite hasn't got in via my Japs eye...I'm genuinely concerned. 

9 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

What are you on about you irrelevant wanker? I'm taking my time getting to know the locals here and you keep jumping up and down like a little fucking rat dog getting involved in things that don't concern you. Remember DC, I don't suck up to anybody here and do my own thing, perhaps you should try the same. 

It amuses me no end to see you scuttling around and editing your piss poor grammar. You’ve never been the brightest. Surely it’s time to run away again…you’re crap sunshine and I believe you know it.

12 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Not sure if this will go unnoticed by the authorities.

Plummy voice, horn rimmed specs, likely home countries upbringing.

Definitely a corbynista who likes to suck terrorist cock.

10 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Nice to see you’re listening, dickhead. I’m all over you, be very careful going forward.

8 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You don’t do irony do you? Thick as mince.

6 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Says the faggot who ran away for five months after getting torched on here?

1 minute ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

It amuses me no end to see you scuttling around and editing your piss poor grammar. You’ve never been the brightest. Surely it’s time to run away again…you’re crap sunshine and I believe you know it.

Just now, Dyslexic cnut said:

Rattled. A bandwagon you’d normally jump on. I’ve got your number Raastwat.

Fucking hell son, it's only a website. Why you getting so obsessed with this gadge?

8 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Details, details, details. I should have realised in this day and age of expected gayness you have to specify not being a bender. Definitely not a bender big bollock, I'm popular with the ladies you know. 

If this is all you have, I’d politely suggest you need to fuck off somewhere else. Dreadful.

2 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I know. The Cunt needs to fuck off. I’ve been tasked with erasing him…again. I’ve done it before.

Take a deep breath, calm down, and mail off some wormy shite to his address like a normal person. That's the way grown-up's handle things. Apparently.