CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

COP 26 Just 7 more days and we’ll all be saved (and fucking broke).

King Billy

An estimated 25,000 delegates will be flying in to Scotland for this clown show. 10,000 police from all over the U.K. Major road closures, all in person GP appointments cancelled, train staff and refuse collectors still on strike and an estimated 125,000 protesters expected too. 
The 25,000 delegates and their puppet bosses though, have been spared the inconvenience and indignity of having to comply with any Covid regulations whatsoever, such as tests, vaccine passports, masks or social distancing. 
Those ‘health mandates’ are only for the citizens of Scotland, not the great and the good who are coming to save the world, while being chauffeured around and waited on by the filthy mask wearing plebs who daren’t question their masters or else.

9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No walruses have been sighted in Death Valley, California for several years.

Yet global warning deniers persist. Mad innit?

On a more somber note, I see that cunt @Decimus recorded 95+ likey things IN ONE WEEK, Eric. What do you intend to do about that then? A remarkable performance.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

On a more somber note, I see that cunt @Decimus recorded 95+ likey things IN ONE WEEK, Eric. What do you intend to do about that then? A remarkable performance.

I would remind you that it appears to be a level field then. As I logged a 96 or 97 last year. 

I would further remind you to desist with your 'Junior-Frank' attempts at shit stirring.

Guest judgetwi

I thought we had this jolly up down in Cornwall a few months ago? I seem to remember 10,000 coppers drafted down there to protect this bunch of criminals from Lady Penelope’s poisonous hat pin.

So now we have these fucking parasites in Glasgow, 25000 of the cunts sucking on the British taxpayers teat. Then you have thousands of pink haired layabouts from all over Europe coming to glue themselves to Inanimate objects and throw their litter all over the shop. There will be chaos at the airport.......imagine all those nose rings and lip rings setting off the metal detectors. Then there are the ANTIFA tossers who will come tooled up and looking for a ruck.

Nah, we couldn’t have it Londonistan. Inspector Clouseau Dicksplash would order her non binary uniformed social workers to hand out free Starbucks while the cunts were  smashing the place up. Glasgow seems a good choice to me. With any luck Charlie Chan might decide to test his latest nuclear warheads on the shithole. Fuck the lot of them.

19 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I thought we had this jolly up down in Cornwall a few months ago? I seem to remember 10,000 coppers drafted down there to protect this bunch of criminals from Lady Penelope’s poisonous hat pin.

So now we have these fucking parasites in Glasgow, 25000 of the cunts sucking on the British taxpayers teat. Then you have thousands of pink haired layabouts from all over Europe coming to glue themselves to Inanimate objects and throw their litter all over the shop. There will be chaos at the airport.......imagine all those nose rings and lip rings setting off the metal detectors. Then there are the ANTIFA tossers who will come tooled up and looking for a ruck.

Nah, we couldn’t have it Londonistan. Inspector Clouseau Dicksplash would order her non binary uniformed social workers to hand out free Starbucks while the cunts were  smashing the place up. Glasgow seems a good choice to me. With any luck Charlie Chan might decide to test his latest nuclear warheads on the shithole. Fuck the lot of them.

ANTIFA in Glasgow looking for a ruck? It'll all end in tears.

They've got to deal with this fucker 

19 hours ago, judgetwi said:

You might be laughing now yiddo but come the end of this conference new strict energy laws will mean lazy cunts like you will be banned from wasting good electricity with your mobility scooters.

Get off a walk you fat Jewish wanker

lol

fuck off

On 27/10/2021 at 08:22, Dyslexic cnut said:

It just goes to show that any athlete simpering about how booze and drugs ruined their career is a fucking lightweight. I spent the entirety of last week off my fucking nut and produced some of my best work. Well worth a four day come down shivering in bed and chewing my lip like a demented fucking hare.

• Like 2

Guest judgetwi
18 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You might be laughing now yiddo but come the end of this conference new strict energy laws will mean lazy cunts like you will be banned from wasting good electricity with your mobility scooters.

lol

fuck off

Die Juden sind unser ungluck.

Have you got that tattooed somewhere on your flabby putrescent body? I do hope so as I intend to make a lampshade out of it. 😄

Guest judgetwi
On 28/10/2021 at 19:24, camberwell gypsy said:

ANTIFA in Glasgow looking for a ruck? It'll all end in tears.

They've got to deal with this fucker 

Oh yeah? A proper Peaceful terrorist would be armed with a  .......(Hardman, please insert the name of an appropriate firearm/penis substitute if you don’t mind. You know about this shit) ...and blow this Jock cunt’s retarded brains out. 

Wasn’t there some scandal about this geezer exaggerating and/or making up his heroics or  some such bollocks? One bullshit media story quickly follows another so I tend to lose track these days. 

On 26/10/2021 at 07:48, Cunty BigBollox said:

I do find it surprising especially with worldwide governments encouraging everyone who can work from home, works from home. That this fucking gang of free loaders can descend on Scotland for a jolly up. Be interesting to see what the carbon footprint is for this.

There is no danger of you working from anywhere you fat pissed up lump.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

COP26, in which leading world polluter and general shitcunt China, as well as tier 1 polluters Russia (5) amd Brazil (7), couldn't take seriously enough to send their superiors, versus:

https://www.worldometers.info/world-population/

https://www.worldometers.info/

The surprising thing to me on that site is the huge recent decline in population growth. There's got to be something going on there, perhaps there's something in @Eric Cuntman 's theory about food packaging after all. 

27 minutes ago, scotty said:

The surprising thing to me on that site is the huge recent decline in population growth. There's got to be something going on there, perhaps there's something in @Eric Cuntman 's theory about food packaging after all. 

Just to put our little arguments aside for a moment. There is an interesting article in the current edition of New Scientist entitled The Vegan Health Trap. The article is actually about vegan meat alternatives and dealing with the issue that they are actually highly processed and often have less than healthy additives, often worse than the real meat that they are an alternative to.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, scotty said:

Once you trap your populations in the cities, without access to free, home-grown food supply, shelter and water, fully dependent on a shitty job to live another day, things change. City poverty is more damaging to lifespans and excessive reproduction than piss-poor country dwelling. You don’t have to deliberately kill people, just arrange for these conditions to arise and the “problem” sort of takes care of itself. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, White Cunt said:

Once you trap your populations in the cities, without access to free, home-grown food supply, shelter and water, fully dependent on a shitty job to live another day, things change. City poverty is more damaging to lifespans and excessive reproduction than piss-poor country dwelling. You don’t have to deliberately kill people, just arrange for these conditions to arise and the “problem” sort of takes care of itself. 

Lifespans are rising pretty much everywhere, aren't they? 🤔 It seems to be purely down to plummeting birth rates, that's why it struck me that something is affecting those. Another theory is that it's happened since the advent of the contraceptive pill, the hormones in those are washing around in the water table, food chain etc, causing lowered testosterone levels. 

On 28/10/2021 at 19:25, Stubby Pecker said:

lol

fuck off

A red triangle-free post from our favourite Red Sea pedestrian is to be encouraged, Stubbs. Who’d have thunk it?

20 minutes ago, scotty said:

Lifespans are rising pretty much everywhere, aren't they? 🤔 It seems to be purely down to plummeting birth rates, that's why it struck me that something is affecting those. Another theory is that it's happened since the advent of the contraceptive pill, the hormones in those are washing around in the water table, food chain etc, causing lowered testosterone levels. 

But not in the water table and food chain in large parts of Africa?