CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rivers of Shit

Last Cunt Standing

3 minutes ago, Paulie said:

The only thing that's frothing is your missus' gash, waiting for the next buck toothed golly to fuck her into next week whilst you're at work.

Lol

But you'll be lapping up my porridge from your missus snatch like a thirsty Labrador this evening.

I'm really getting to you son, ain't I.

You had your warning...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

But you'll be lapping up my porridge from your missus snatch like a thirsty Labrador this evening.

You had your warning...

I personally wouldn't put my cock anywhere near something that may have been previously exposed to Paulies shit encrusted maggot but, whatever floats your boat.

Just now, Major Cunt said:

You had your warning...

It's no good just repeating what I say back at me. You need to put some flair on it.

Why do you think you're such a thin-skinned rapist? Did your dad not give you enough attention, or was it too much?

8 minutes ago, Paulie said:

It's no good just repeating what I say back at me. You need to put some flair on it.

Why do you think you're such a thin-skinned rapist? Did your dad not give you enough attention, or was it too much?

What on earth is happening here, Paulie?

5 minutes ago, Paulie said:

I've already got you stomping round your bedsit whilst rambling incoherently, and you've already had to resort to overkill as the assembled faithfull can see.

I've gauged the cut of your jibb, and I'll openly admit that it's an incredibly poor fabric.

I've been laughing myself to tears during this feud.

I'd suggest that you watch and observe.

You fucking idiot.

I've already got you stomping round your bedsit whilst rambling incoherently, and you've already had to resort to overkill as the assembled faithfull can see.

I've gauged the cut of your jibb, and I'll openly admit that it's an incredibly poor fabric.

I've been laughing myself to tears during this feud.

I'd suggest that you watch and observe.

You fucking idiot.

Yawn, you're clearly not cut out for this site. Stick to the dark web were you belong, you fucking dolt.

2 minutes ago, Paulie said:

Yawn, you're clearly not cut out for this site. Stick to the dark web were you belong, you fucking dolt.

Well, you've just shown yourself up as an utter cunt, and a thoroughly unworthy opponent.

I'll let Franco finish you off, but obviously not how the dog does...

Well, you've just shown yourself up as an utter cunt, and a thoroughly unworthy opponent.

I'll let Franco finish you off, but obviously not how the dog does...

Oh dear, somebody's angry again. You're clearly one of life's chronic underachievers, why do you think that is?

2 minutes ago, Paulie said:

Oh shit, are you an Admin?

I think you spelt "shit stirring, stupid fucking cunt, troll" incorrectly. 

Not sure where the hostility to MC is coming from, but you did threaten to go nuclear for shits and giggles recently. It's entertaining. Enjoy your break. 

20 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I personally wouldn't put my cock anywhere near something that may have been previously exposed to Paulies shit encrusted maggot but, whatever floats your boat.

That's a fair and amusing point, Drew, and if he has managed to pull a bird I'd imagine she's as blind as Pen, and probably as barren.

I'll award you a like when I'm replenished...

Shalom.

Just now, Goober said:

Not sure where the hostility to MC is coming from, but you did threaten to go nuclear for shits and giggles recently. It's entertaining. Enjoy your break. 

Those I've hurt the most refer to me as a troll. It was 5 years ago, doc. Move on. 

4 minutes ago, Goober said:

Did I? I missed that, too many substances I think.

58 minutes ago, Paulie said:

The only thing that's frothing is your missus' gash, waiting for the next buck toothed golly to fuck her into next week whilst you're at work.

Lol

I'd have otherwise given this a like, Paulie, but I'm struggling to find your reasons for an apparently unprovoked attack on MC. 

For the purpose of the board, explain yourself.

Statistically speaking, at least one member of this site probably shoots their filth over Charlie and Lola books whilst hiding under a toddler's cot.

I'm not saying that it's you, Paulie, but the Major has historically had a nose for sniffing out beasts.

Prove to me he's wrong.

• Like 2