CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The strange and recent phenomena of people who seemed healthy and wouldn’t in normal times be OK one day and 3 days later be dead.

King Billy

8 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Get your cock out.

Despite a lengthy and detailed overshare of how it was born wrong, the creature now claims that there's nothing pendulous hanging between its hairy thighs. 

If it does indeed possess an axe wound, I'd wager that it's entirely literal and not metaphorical. God only knows how many chops it took to cleave through a cock with dimensions that would make a Giant Sequoia feel inadequate.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Despite a lengthy and detailed overshare of how it was born wrong, the creature now claims that there's nothing pendulous hanging between its hairy thighs. 

If it does indeed possess an axe wound, I'd wager that it's entirely literal and not metaphorical. God only knows how many chops it took to cleave through a cock with dimensions that would make a Giant Sequoia feel inadequate.

I’ve heard, at parties she’s 😂 been known to balance twelve elephants on it, but the last one has to hang on for dear life with its trunk.

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fucking tell me about it. I've finally had enough and blocked the person in question, I haven't mentioned, read or responded to any of their posts. I haven't slagged them off either. Those who have been pressuring me to do this however, have done nothing but constantly talk about and name drop them. What's the fucking point of ignoring someone in order to starve them of attention, and then do nothing but fucking obsess over them.

Thanks to everybody who persuaded me to go against my principles...

"go on Eric, block it and starve it of attention"

"well done mate. Now you've blocked it, we're all going to name drop it every 2 minutes and keep it relevant."

At the risk of going all baws on you…Eric? 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

And you’d lose.

I can see you now; sat in your prefab bunker like dwelling in the grotty welsh hinterland chortling away at the side splitting content posted by the bottom feeders here. Why do you continue to protect these idiots with a ring of steel despite the “useless cunts” edict that was supposed to cleanse this place?

I guess we all lose

26 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I blocked it 2 weeks ago. You quoted a post from 6 weeks ago. At the risk of going all Bawsy on you... 

One of us hasn’t thought this through. I don’t think it’s me, but I’m tired, and I’d like to revisit this in case I’ve made a right cunt of myself. Unlikely though. 

1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

One of us hasn’t thought this through. I don’t think it’s me, but I’m tired, and I’d like to revisit this in case I’ve made a right cunt of myself. Unlikely though. 

It's simple. You quoted me from October 1st. I blocked her around the middle, to the end of October. Therefore, no hypocrisy on my part. 

35 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Just a minor misunderstanding. No need for you to dip your koutali in the shit-bucket.

There’s an air of menace to your tone that doesn’t sit well with me. Bubba doesn’t possess a backbone and is well known to flounce at the slightest hint of confrontation with a top ‘player’. I’d just like to see him stick around for a while. 

29 minutes ago, Frank said:

There’s an air of menace to your tone that doesn’t sit well with me. Bubba doesn’t possess a backbone and is well known to flounce at the slightest hint of confrontation with a top ‘player’. I’d just like to see him stick around for a while. 

No need for you to worry. No menace intended at all. Odd that an 'air of menace' would not sit well with you. Isn't that the precise thing you set out to achieve by choosing Vangelis as your avatar? 

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's simple. You quoted me from October 1st. I blocked her around the middle, to the end of October. Therefore, no hypocrisy on my part. 

Mrs Bubba is snoring away like a fucking wounded wildebeest, so my chances of sleeping are, at best, non fucking existent. So….

1st of October, you (quite rightly) tell the cock-wielding monster we all despise, that you fucking hate it

“Middle, to end of October”, you blocked it

8th of November, you say you’ve never mentioned it, read its posts or responded to it. 

Tell me what I’m missing, maybe then I can get some sleep tonight. 

PS- frank is baiting you. After 1 good comment in the last 3 years he thinks he’s back on top. Ignore him, he’s done here. 

20 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Mrs Bubba is snoring away like a fucking wounded wildebeest, so my chances of sleeping are, at best, non fucking existent. So….

1st of October, you (quite rightly) tell the cock-wielding monster we all despise, that you fucking hate it

8th of November, you say you’ve never mentioned it, read its posts or responded to it. 

PS- frank is baiting you. After 1 good comment in the last 3 years he thinks he’s back on top. Ignore him, he’s done here. 

Jesus Christ. 

32 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Hang on a minute bubs. As wet as your brief summary of events comes across, you’ve got a valid point. Eric has a canny way of worming his way out of these situations, despite having the word ‘hypocrite’ tattooed on his forehead at birth. Let’s see what he’s got. 

1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

I haven't been responding to or reading her posts, or discussing her with third parties, since I blocked her. I would have thought that was obvious. Now can you please get some fucking sleep and stop making me discuss her.

52 minutes ago, Frank said:

Hang on a minute bubs. As wet as your brief summary of events comes across, you’ve got a valid point. Eric has a canny way of worming his way out of these situations, despite having the word ‘hypocrite’ tattooed on his forehead at birth. Let’s see what he’s got. 

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Jesus Christ. 

Tittyfucking. 

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I haven't been responding to or reading her posts, or discussing her with third parties, since I blocked her. I would have thought that was obvious. Now can you please get some fucking sleep and stop making me discuss her.

There’s more to this than meets the eye. I expect Bubba to fall in line and let it go. As far as I’m concerned there’s nothing worse than a hypocrite, and you’ll no longer be getting away with it. 

6 hours ago, Frank said:

There’s more to this than meets the eye. I expect Bubba to fall in line and let it go. As far as I’m concerned there’s nothing worse than a hypocrite, and you’ll no longer be getting away with it. 

This is the second time in as many days that you've been caught lurking the halls at 2am. There's obviously something on your mind, so spit it out.

14 hours ago, King Billy said:

So your ‘expert’ opinion on Dr. Doshis ‘ramblings’ as you describe them must be due to your superior knowledge in the field I take it? It’s amazing how you can dismiss out of hand, a person with his reputation, qualifications, superior knowledge, long history of high position in multiple highly regarded, academic and scientific organisations, including those he currently holds, such as Associate Editor of the BMJ and Associate  Professor (with tenure), at the University of Maryland, Pharmaceutical Health Services, research department, where he teaches top medical students, specifically  on the critical appraisal of ‘medical evidence’ (risks and benefits), available  to the scientific community during the drug and vaccine approval process. 
I understand that as the corners resident ‘thicko’ I shouldn’t really question anything a big brainer like you says,  but it’s just the way I am. Sorry. 💉😷 😘

Not at all, its that Dr "I'm not anti-vax, I just ask questions" Doshi has been popping up since 2006 at any anti-vaccine symposium, round-table and press conference going if its to do with treating viral respiratory infections. The good Doctor came to prominence when he put his signature (since quietly withdrawn) to a paper that rubbished the hypothesis that AIDS is linked to HIV.

As for your penultimate sentence I don't think you're a "thicko" (though frankly, you'll never be awarded the "Sharpest tool in the box" rosette) but you are very, very gullible as you seem to accept as gospel any nonsense postulated on the Slackjaw News Media.

Putting that aside, there is of course, the elephant in the room, that is your position as The Corner's sage of alternative insight being untenable given your rabid Covid-19 denials and anti-vax position despite ensuring that you have been vaxed to the hilt. Rebutting the point by repeatedly posting 3-5 emojis doesn't cut it.

9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

tbf, eric, after I realised I was in the right, I slept like a baby. 

I don’t want to make you look like a cunt, as I know this place is your lifeblood, but I guess we just have a different definition of ‘never’. 

Toodle pip. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Frank said:

Fuck off. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fucking tell me about it. I've finally had enough and blocked the person in question, I haven't mentioned, read or responded to any of their posts. I haven't slagged them off either. Those who have been pressuring me to do this however, have done nothing but constantly talk about and name drop them. What's the fucking point of ignoring someone in order to starve them of attention, and then do nothing but fucking obsess over them.

Thanks to everybody who persuaded me to go against my principles...

"go on Eric, block it and starve it of attention"

"well done mate. Now you've blocked it, we're all going to name drop it every 2 minutes and keep it relevant."

@Bubba C, I don't want to make you look like a thick cunt or anything, but perhaps you have trouble differentiating between the words 'HAVEN'T' and 'NEVER'.

Toodle pip.

• Like 2