CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The strange and recent phenomena of people who seemed healthy and wouldn’t in normal times be OK one day and 3 days later be dead.

King Billy

Guest Parabolic Cunting
On 11/12/2021 at 12:37, Cunty BigBollox said:

I've now had two Astra Zenecas and one Moderna shot and I didn't have any fucking side effects whatsoever. I feel fucking cheated and that it's all a big con because I've heard of lots of other people (mainly gay ones) who have suffered side effects. Pile of shit.

All this tells me, you fucking orangutan, is that you do not exercise and the missus hasn't seen your cock since that time you fell out of the shower reaching for old spice shower gel.

6 hours ago, The Beast said:

If you don't follow the narrative, you don't get published. Nobody wants to lose their funding. That is the level of institutional corruption we have.

It’s a strange world we’re living in when Robert Malone MD, the inventor of mRNA vaccines, and pioneer of using RNA in therapeutic drugs has been warning of the catastrophic consequences coming due to the insane rush to vaccinate the entire population of the world. He has stated that herd immunity achieved by infection and recovery, aswell as a vaccination program for those most at risk, not young healthy adults and especially not children, who are at almost no risk of serious illness, is the key to building up natural immunity in the wider population. 
Dr Malone, who any reasonable person might think should at least be listened to, considering his undeniable expertise in these matters, has however been dismissed, ridiculed, professionally destroyed and cast aside as a dangerous purveyor of misinformation by the clever people who’ve so far got just about everything as wrong as possible.

In Dr Malones own words…..’This is the first time in history that the ineffectiveness of a medicine has been blamed on the people who haven’t taken it’.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, King Billy said:

It’s a strange world we’re living in when Robert Malone MD, the inventor of mRNA vaccines, and pioneer of using RNA in therapeutic drugs has been warning of the catastrophic consequences coming due to the insane rush to vaccinate the entire population of the world. He has stated that herd immunity achieved by infection and recovery, aswell as a vaccination program for those most at risk, not young healthy adults and especially not children, who are at almost no risk of serious illness, is the key to building up natural immunity in the wider population. 
Dr Malone, who any reasonable person might think should at least be listened to, considering his undeniable expertise in these matters, has however been dismissed, ridiculed, professionally destroyed and cast aside as a dangerous purveyor of misinformation by the clever people who’ve so far got just about everything as wrong as possible.

In Dr Malones own words…..’This is the first time in history that the ineffectiveness of a medicine has been blamed on the people who haven’t taken it’.

He has received a good going over, as has Peter McCullough. They are always willing to have a public debate recorded on line or on the TV, but of course nobody will take them up on their offer. Open debate has certainly been "very rare". However, they seem to be making progress in some states in rolling back mandates through the courts.

I just tortured my self and watched the 10 o' clock news on the BBC. Footage of people queuing up at the jabbing shops for up to 7 hours. What do these cunts think is going to happen if they don't get another shot? An edit of less than 30 seconds of a bemused South African doctor who looked completely as ease with the variant, was about as far as the balance went  I sincerely hope this is the peak of this utter madness.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, The Beast said:

He has received a good going over, as has Peter McCullough. They are always willing to have a public debate recorded on line or on the TV, but of course nobody will take them up on their offer. Open debate has certainly been "very rare". However, they seem to be making progress in some states in rolling back mandates through the courts.

I just tortured my self and watched the 10 o' clock news on the BBC. Footage of people queuing up at the jabbing shops for up to 7 hours. What do these cunts think is going to happen if they don't get another shot? An edit of less than 30 seconds of a bemused South African doctor who looked completely as ease with the variant, was about as far as the balance went  I sincerely hope this is the peak of this utter madness.

Only the start imo.

40 minutes ago, The Beast said:

There is progress in that aspect in the US, but EU states are introducing more of this insanity. If there isn’t a total war with assorted governments, it will be a miracle. A lot of people are traumatised by the loss of family members, illness, business closures, inflation, economic uncertainty, etc. This oppressive state aggression will be met with mounting resistance, conflating all of those aspects and exploding all over those countries.

Condolences for your loss, TB.

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

Just to be clear,

On 12/12/2021 at 23:00, King Billy said:

Some of the comments I post are what I believe to be fact, some are just things that I find interesting and don’t really care if they’re factual or not.

On 17/12/2021 at 17:06, The Beast said:

The scum at faecesbook and their fact checker liars will have fun with this.

Open letter from The BMJ to Mark Zuckerberg | The BMJ

Sid Slackjaw, one of my most reliable sources for anything internet related, has confirmed to me tonight that Mark Suckaturd and his Fartbook organisation are well known liars and should not be trusted, no matter what. 
Fucking Silicon Valley, billionaire lizard cunt, with his slant eyed pig ugly, Ken Holm lookalike wife. All that money and he’s married a cunt with a face like a bowl of twice cooked rotten pork in rancid yellow bean sauce.

Id like to fact-check his fucking Yiddisher boatrace with a 4lb lump hammer and a blowtorch.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, King Billy said:

slant eyed pig ugly, Ken Hom lookalike wife with a face like a bowl of twice cooked rotten pork in rancid yellow bean sauce.

@Frank I hope you’re not going to stand for this shit?

From the description above its clear Billy met Ming when she was still breathing and not stashed in your deep freeze for special occasions.

Probably when she worked in one of his knocking shops, bargain basement section.

Lol lol

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

@Frank I hope you’re not going to stand for this shit?

From the description above its clear Billy met Ming when she was still breathing and not stashed in your deep freeze for special occasions.

Probably when she worked in one of his knocking shops, bargain basement section.

Lol lol

Frank used to drop her off to work every night in his mustard yellow Allegro 1.3, and then pick her up when she was full up and dripping with Bangladeshi halal love yoghurt, which he ecstatically guzzled on with a huge black dildo fully inserted in his anus, when they got back home to his stinking rat infested hovel.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Frank used to drop her off to work every night in his mustard yellow Allegro 1.3, and then pick her up when she was full up and dripping with Bangladeshi halal love yoghurt, which he ecstatically guzzled on with a huge black dildo fully inserted in his anus, when they got back home to his stinking rat infested hovel.

On fire tonight, Bill. 

Fuck off, frank. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

Jesus🤢

On 17/12/2021 at 17:06, The Beast said:

The scum at faecesbook and their fact checker liars will have fun with this.

Open letter from The BMJ to Mark Zuckerberg | The BMJ

Look up this cunt in depth; here is a starter:

Jury reach verdict on US Department of Justice case against the nanoscience pioneer within three hours
https://www.chemistryworld.com/news/harvard-chemist-charles-lieber-found-guilty-of-all-charges-related-to-chinese-research-funding/4014984.article?utm_campaign=cw_shared&utm_medium=email&utm_source=website

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-00291-2

The federal Australian government have announced that they are to pay compensation of up to $600k each to victims who’ve suffered severe side effects from Covid vaccines. All 80,000+ of them, and counting. I wonder if Bill Gates will be helping foot the bill? It’s the least he could do, considering the $26billion plus he’s managed to add to his meagre savings  this year, the year of the biggest vaccination program in history, by a strange coincidence.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

The federal Australian government have announced that they are to pay compensation of up to $600k each to victims who’ve suffered severe side effects from Covid vaccines. All 80,000+ of them, and counting. I wonder if Bill Gates will be helping foot the bill? It’s the least he could do, considering the $26billion plus he’s managed to add to his meagre savings  this year, the year of the biggest vaccination program in history, by a strange coincidence.

His immediate suicide would do me. I mean the spekky cunt wants to thin out the worlds population so what better than him starting the ball rolling? 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, King Billy said:

The usual disclaimer by the post's author applies...

On 12/12/2021 at 23:00, King Billy said:

...I made up the figures I quoted, loosely based on something I remembered reading or hearing  a week or so ago,...‘Some of the comments I post are what I believe to be fact, some are just things that I find interesting and don’t really care if they’re factual or not...

17 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

His immediate suicide would do me. I mean the spekky cunt wants to thin out the worlds population so what better than him starting the ball rolling? 

I’m just waiting for the Maxwell slag to tell where the hidden camera tapes from Epstein’s paedo places are hidden. Footage Old Bill doing a 14 year old up the wrong ‘un whilst Prince Andy and Clinton frot each off might hit is bank balance 

6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I’m just waiting for the Maxwell slag to tell where the hidden camera tapes from Epstein’s paedo places are hidden. Footage Old Bill doing a 14 year old up the wrong ‘un whilst Prince Andy and Clinton frot each off might hit is bank balance 

Her defence will no doubt do that to soften the blow, after the appellant court laugh out the appeal.