CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The strange and recent phenomena of people who seemed healthy and wouldn’t in normal times be OK one day and 3 days later be dead.

King Billy

4 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Ok DC, I'll put it another way. If (God forbid) we went out for a pint in the hope of meeting a couple of ladies etc, I'd be worried (after returning from having a piss) that you would have started an argument with someone/or everyone, a massive fight breaks out and said pub would resemble Mariupul

Or ‘Mariupol?’ Didn’t take long did it? I’ll get the ale in then.

On 19/04/2022 at 23:16, Decimus said:

Never mind this whackadoodle mental shit, P, put down your crack pipe and take a look at Neil's Ronaldo thread. 

In almost ten years he has never once made me laugh until today, but I'm wary of giving credit when it's clear he's lifting your material.

Can you confirm?

Perhaps Neil is as clumsy as I am when attempting to open discourse about the grey area of when a foetus becomes a baby in people's moral compasses.

I don't pay any attention to poof Ronaldo.

12 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

Check if they're injected, oh no, you can't do that as they have the right to not tell you....Mmm..but everyone else has to show prove of injected status.

The value of a non-reality.

Couldn't give a fuck Jake. As long as my guttering is kept clean, the gardening's done, my cars nice and shiny and they clear up the dog shit then I'm happy. I mean 15p an hour they should consider themselves fortunate. 

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Couldn't give a fuck Jake. As long as my guttering is kept clean, the gardening's done, my cars nice and shiny and they clear up the dog shit then I'm happy. I mean 15p an hour they should consider themselves fortunate. 

Value for money then, i can see the appeal.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/03/2022 at 12:55, Decimus said:

Never mind this shit, Killa, have you seen any of the new Picard?

I wasn't overly enamoured with the first series, but so far this one has been quality, not the least because Q is back plus some proper Borg action.

I've just watched S1 Ep1. I was pleasantly surprised, I thought it would be a wokefest, but the boyfriend of the hot android bird got a knife in the chest after 90 seconds and the uppity black woman interviewing JLP was nicely put in her place, so I doused the burning cross and relaxed.

I didn't read any synopses or reviews, but I knew they'd have him pottering round a vineyard like a syphilitic Breton nonce in an art film. But then the Data connection is revealed, the hot android gets a second outing as a twin, and this time on an old Borg cube, which was nice.

And I've still got Jeri Ryan to look forward to. Nice dog too. Does its' namesake, Ryker turn up at any point?

On 12/03/2022 at 14:43, Roadkill said:

If you actually get into the details about it, Q is an incredible bit of writing that shines a light on the creative integrity of the show at large both in the real world and its own universe. Gene Rodenberry was getting too flowery and passive with what he wanted to do with the show - he wanted to phase out the old ways of Kirk and his cowboy diplomacy and make everything a pretty little gumdrop utopia - which clearly shows in the less than stellar first few seasons of Next Generation where they're basically flying about and being morally superior, insisting that the huge fucking space battleship they all live in is only intended for exploration.

The writers pulled a quick one by having Q show up and say straight to their faces just how much their pacifism had weakened them and their primary goal of exploration by introducing them to an enemy that, by design, simply couldn't be diplomatically reasoned with. Q could have just disappeared the Borg like you say, or did he get exactly what he wanted anyway by showing this smug Picard the consequences of trying to explore a hostile universe under the illusion that you could talk your way out of any conflict?

If you look at the events of the Wolf 359 episode, where an entire squadron of Starfleet ships get curb stomped by a single Borg cube, and compare it to DS9, its obvious that Starfleet learned the hard way and stopped being a bunch of smug pansies, still holding onto the Next Generation style of diplomacy for as long as it was viable, but just as willing and able to go full Wrath of Khan if pretty words and cock sucking failed.

I'm halfway through series 2. I can see why @Decimus got bogged down with series 1, started well and got a bit too philosophical. The return of Q is brilliant. It's also a crumpet fest. In my age bracket there's Jeri Ryan and Picard's Romulan housekeeper. The little cyber geneticist blonde is strangely cute. The weather beaten Halle Berry in the Tina Turner fright-wig isn't my taste but I could see the appeal... and Renee Picard, and that evil romulan from Series 1. I'd even sling one up the Borg Queen for shits and giggles.

Whoopi Goldberg can fuck off though.

Getting back on topic, I posted way back in early 2020 about the strange and getting stranger every day story of Tiffany Dover, a nurse in her early thirties, who collapsed seconds after receiving the Pfizer jab live on TV in the US. Us tinfoil topped weirdos pointed out that her previously very busy social media accounts instantly became unused and people started asking the obvious question. ‘Is she dead?’ This was soon put to bed when she appeared in a brief video assuring all the antivax nut jobs that she was just fine, explaining that she collapsed into sudden unconsciousness very often. Exactly what you want in a frontline nurse, some said in between laughs at the time. The hospital she worked at released a video of their staff members thanking the public for their concerns about Tiffany’s health. Most of the staff could be seen waving and some spoke or cheered. The mask wearing Tiffany who had a different hairstyle and on closer inspection different ears than previously kept very still and the camera avoided her mostly. 
16 months on and NBC have aired a 5 part documentary podcast (3 hours in total) entitled ‘Tiffany Dover is dead?’ This fakestream media garbage aired with the sole intention of ‘debunking’ the conspiracy theory that Tiffany is dead from the Pfizer ‘totally safe’ jab. 
Three hours later and despite her Instagram, Facebook and Twitter accounts still inactive for 16 months, the NBC fakers admitting they’ve been unable to find her at work or at her home and a couple of family members saying that she’s fine but Pfizer have a NDA with her so she can’t speak to anyone, she is still missing in action. 
I can’t wait for NBCs next documentary podcast which is going to debunk the rightwing myths that aborted babies don’t all live a long and healthy life and President Joe Biden isn’t the least popular and least mentally cognitive President in history. 
Fuck off.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Getting back on topic, I posted way back in early 2020 about the strange and getting stranger every day story of Tiffany Dover, a nurse in her early thirties, who collapsed seconds after receiving the Pfizer jab live on TV in the US. Us tinfoil topped weirdos pointed out that her previously very busy social media accounts instantly became unused and people started asking the obvious question. ‘Is she dead?’ This was soon put to bed when she appeared in a brief video assuring all the antivax nut jobs that she was just fine, explaining that she collapsed into sudden unconsciousness very often. Exactly what you want in a frontline nurse, some said in between laughs at the time. The hospital she worked at released a video of their staff members thanking the public for their concerns about Tiffany’s health. Most of the staff could be seen waving and some spoke or cheered. The mask wearing Tiffany who had a different hairstyle and on closer inspection different ears than previously kept very still and the camera avoided her mostly. 
16 months on and NBC have aired a 5 part documentary podcast (3 hours in total) entitled ‘Tiffany Dover is dead?’ This fakestream media garbage aired with the sole intention of ‘debunking’ the conspiracy theory that Tiffany is dead from the Pfizer ‘totally safe’ jab. 
Three hours later and despite her Instagram, Facebook and Twitter accounts still inactive for 16 months, the NBC fakers admitting they’ve been unable to find her at work or at her home and a couple of family members saying that she’s fine but Pfizer have a NDA with her so she can’t speak to anyone, she is still missing in action. 
I can’t wait for NBCs next documentary podcast which is going to debunk the rightwing myths that aborted babies don’t all live a long and healthy life and President Joe Biden isn’t the least popular and least mentally cognitive President in history. 
Fuck off.

Don't be so fucking stupid. Of course she's fine. It's perfectly normal for people to change height, facial structure and ethnicity spontaneously. And all Doctors, Nurses and Ambulance Drivers must be diagnosed with catoplexic narcolepsy before they can receive their qualification. If she hasn't actually been seen or heard from, it's probably just the shock of seeing her new face on the video. 

And if her relatives have been strangely silent and become very rich, just after they received a call from the Gates foundation, that's just a coincidence as well. 

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Don't be so fucking stupid. Of course she's fine. It's perfectly normal for people to change height, facial structure and ethnicity spontaneously. And all Doctors, Nurses and Ambulance Drivers must be diagnosed with catoplexic narcolepsy before they can receive their qualification. If she hasn't actually been seen or heard from, it's probably just the shock of seeing her new face on the video. 

And if her relatives have been strangely silent and become very rich, just after they received a call from the Gates foundation, that's just a coincidence as well. 

I hope the cunt is discovered in a hedge, covered in radioactive slugs and tests positive for a new Covid  variant which causes her fanny to explode, setting fire to the hospital she allegedly worked at, and where her morbidly obese whore of a mum was about to give birth to octuplets (all black and hideously deformed obviously) until she turned to dust before you could say Lenny Henry.

• 2 weeks later...

Half a million ungrateful recipients of the FREE and ‘totally safe and totally effective’ Covid 19 vaccines recorded so far on the U.K. Governments yellow card register of adverse reactions and deaths.

Booster jab anyone?

Anyone?

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Half a million ungrateful recipients of the FREE and ‘totally safe and totally effective’ Covid 19 vaccines recorded so far on the U.K. Governments yellow card register of adverse reactions and deaths.

Booster jab anyone?

Anyone?

I'm guessing you're going to be the grown up here and not soil yourself laughing whilst rolling around trying to scream 'I told you so!' 

11 hours ago, King Billy said:

Booster jab anyone?

Anyone?

You forgot the disclaimer...

On 12/12/2021 at 23:00, King Billy said:

...Some of the comments I post are what I believe to be fact, some are just things that I find interesting and don’t really care if they’re factual or not...

• Like 1