CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The strange and recent phenomena of people who seemed healthy and wouldn’t in normal times be OK one day and 3 days later be dead.

King Billy

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Your entirely predictable response honestly worries me. I should have seen the signs and realised that even such a simple ‘join the dots’ would be too much for you nowadays. It’s time to gather up all those unopened MENSA publications you’ve been stepping over in the hallway and shove them back in the postbox. I’m sure the big brains at MENSA HQ won’t bother you with anymore of them when they realise you couldn’t work out how to open the envelopes. 😘

d8de3bbf03ad4a7e3744ff650517f662.gif

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Your entirely predictable response honestly worries me. I should have seen the signs and realised that even such a simple ‘join the dots’ would be too much for you nowadays. It’s time to gather up all those unopened MENSA publications you’ve been stepping over in the hallway and shove them back in the postbox. I’m sure the big brains at MENSA HQ won’t bother you with anymore of them when they realise you couldn’t work out how to open the envelopes. 😘

Expect a boring predictable response Bill...you know it's going to happen, should be funny though.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Expect a boring predictable response Bill...you know it's going to happen, should be funny though.

If she calls me a ‘thicko’ again I’m telling my Mummy. I think she’s horrible.

11 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

I think she's a dried up nun's nasty with saggy saddle bags if i'm honest here Bill.

You’re probably spot on there Jake, but everything I’ve seen of her is much worse than that. I’m sure she’s got the massive hots for me. I don’t blame her for that but I like smart birds who don’t keep telling me how clever they are all the time, and shut up when I tell them to. I’m old fashioned I guess.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, King Billy said:

If it was that simple you would explain, instead you spew the predictable word salad when backed into a corner.

8 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

If it was that simple you would explain, instead you spew the predictable word salad when backed into a corner.

Oooooh! I’ve come over a bit dizzy at the thought of you backing me into a corner. Whatever your intentions are ‘I do not consent’. 🤔

Headline from Daily Mail Australia 8/6/2022

‘Healthy young people are dying suddenly and unexpectedly from a mysterious syndrome -  as doctors seek answers through a new national register.’

What on Earth could be causing this? 💉🤭

Nah that’s a ridiculous conspiracy theory. It’ll be climate change, the male hierarchy or racism of course. The worlds no1 expert on all of these subjects will clear this mystery up within a couple of days. You can bet your life on that.

Imagine life in the 21st century if we didn’t have St. Billiam of Gates to solve all these mysteries for us? (like if he was in jail for his antics with Mr Jeffrey Epstein).

7 minutes ago, King Billy said:

‘Healthy young people are dying suddenly and unexpectedly from a mysterious syndrome -  as doctors seek answers through a new national register.’

Nah that’s a ridiculous conspiracy theory. It’ll be climate change, the male hierarchy or racism of course. The worlds no1 expert on all of these subjects will clear this mystery up within a couple of days. You can bet your life on that.

Imagine life in the 21st century if we didn’t have St. Billiam of Gates to solve all these mysteries for us? (like if he was in jail for his antics with Mr Jeffrey Epstein).

For fuck sake, Billy. No one gives a shit. Not even you - you're just grovelling for Roops to argue with you at this point - and no one gives a shit what she has to say either, including you.

You're desperately seeking an argument no fucker gives a shit about to get attention from a bint you don't even fucking like.

• Like 1

Another revelation from St Billiam last week. 
‘And then, at that point we didn’t really understand the fatality rate. We didn’t understand that it’s a fairly low fatality rate and that it’s a disease mainly of the elderly, kind of like the flu although it’s a little bit different.’

Thanks Bill. Pretty much exactly what us crazy tinfoilhatters have been saying for two years while you ‘experts’ have been destroying the lives of almost everyone on the planet, never mind the futures of those not even born yet.

Fucking evil to the bone monster. The thing he forgot to add was that Covid 19 has helped his personal fortune increase by over 100 billion dollars. So all the know all cunts like Roops who’ve been defending the indefensible carnage inflicted in the name of ‘public health’ are equally as fucking guilty. Fuck the lot of you. The vaccine you all queued up for like the cunts you are will undoubtedly shorten your miserable existences aswell as having added to Paedo Bills billions.😂 Fuck off.

11 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

For fuck sake, Billy. No one gives a shit. Not even you - you're just grovelling for Roops to argue with you at this point - and no one gives a shit what she has to say either, including you.

You're desperately seeking an argument no fucker gives a shit about to get attention from a bint you don't even fucking like.

Don’t read it then.

4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Don't fucking write it, then. You've two whole fucking years to whinge. Time to start shutting the fuck up, or at least find some new topics that aren't conspiracy based.

Sorry if I didn’t say it clearly enough.

DON’T READ IT THEN

44 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Does your foil hat deliver a mild electric shock to your brain whenever its complex conspiracy theory detectors find a new story for you to post?

Just now, Ape™️ said:

Does your foil hat deliver a mild electric shock to your brain whenever its complex conspiracy theory detectors find a new story for you to post?

Yes. Do you think a couple of Covid jabs and half a dozen boosters might help? And how many masks should I wear while I’m swimming tomorrow Dr. Hillary?

Just now, King Billy said:

Yes. Do you think a couple of Covid jabs and half a dozen boosters might help? And how many masks should I wear while I’m swimming tomorrow Dr. Hillary?

No idea - Haven’t worn a mask since my employer removed the requirement, several months ago. Think you need to park this one up now - it’s been done to death.

• Like 1

Just now, King Billy said:

Sorry if I didn’t say it clearly enough.

DON’T READ IT THEN

Don't write it, then. You have the ability to be so much more entertaining. Why should my entertainment have to suffer because you're distracted trying to get your daily stiletto to the bollocks from Roops?

A stilleto to the bollocks that often covers multiple pages in boring, repetitive shit that every other cunt has to scroll through if she decides to oblige you? Complete with another spectacular deceleration of superiority by Roops and something degrading about her minge from you. Rinse and repeat. The same fucking formula...

17 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Don't write it, then. You have the ability to be so much more entertaining. Why should my entertainment have to suffer because you're distracted trying to get your daily stiletto to the bollocks from Roops?

A stilleto to the bollocks that often covers multiple pages in boring, repetitive shit that every other cunt has to scroll through if she decides to oblige you? Complete with another spectacular deceleration of superiority by Roops and something degrading about her minge from you. Rinse and repeat. The same fucking formula...

I’m a little puzzled here RK. If you find it so detrimental to your entertainment then don’t read any of my ‘boring repetitive shit’. I wouldn’t waste my time poring over the phone book or the yellow pages and then demand BT stop printing them. I’d simply STOP READING THEM. 
Anyway I must go because I’m waiting for confirmation about something I learned this afternoon which is absolutely unbelievable (probably).

27 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Don't fucking write it, then. You've two whole fucking years to whinge. Time to start shutting the fuck up, or at least find some new topics that aren't conspiracy based.

Fucking hold on here.

You cope with it how you like, but don't accuse others of whinging about the acts of criminality carried out out by an overbearing state.

We have been robbed, going to be robbed even more, coerced into having unnecessary medical treatments containing suspect compounds, censored, propagandised, threatened, locked in/up, slandered, movements restricted /monitored and much more is on the way down the track.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

I’m a little puzzled here RK. If you find it so detrimental to your entertainment then don’t read any of my ‘boring repetitive shit’. I wouldn’t waste my time poring over the phone book or the yellow pages and then demand BT stop printing them. I’d simply STOP READING THEM. 
Anyway I must go because I’m waiting for confirmation about something I learned this afternoon which is absolutely unbelievable (probably).

So we're at least in agreement in regards to the current entertainment value to be gleaned from your Roops fetish for those outside the BDSM chamber.

Progress.