CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The strange and recent phenomena of people who seemed healthy and wouldn’t in normal times be OK one day and 3 days later be dead.

King Billy

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

The perverse tragedy of America is that Gosnell is not actually any more of a fucking nutter than the copper who caught him.

Holy Spirit guided takedown of notorious abortionist, says detective

Slightly less of a nutter I’d say. He doesn’t appear to have murdered hundreds, possibly thousands of newborn, crying babies with a pair of scissors. Just captured and locked up the cunt who did so every day for 30 years or more.

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Slightly less of a nutter I’d say. He doesn’t appear to have murdered hundreds, possibly thousands of newborn, crying babies with a pair of scissors. Just captured and locked up the cunt who did so every day for 30 years or more.

I'd hope we can agree that they're all fucking nutters, even if we differ slightly on where to place the Plod who thinks he's some sort of Constantine in God's own Mackerel Snapper Battalion. Just think of him as an American Punkape and you'll see where I'm coming from.

9 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'd hope we can agree that they're all fucking nutters, even if we differ slightly on where to place the Plod who thinks he's some sort of Constantine in God's own Mackerel Snapper Battalion. Just think of him as an American Punkape and you'll see where I'm coming from.

I'm beginning to think that Punkape is KB light. Punkers, after all, is just an illusory parody, whilst Bilbo actually belives the shit he's spoon fed on whatever websites he frequents. 

It amazes me that someone cannot distinguish between a deranged, money obsessed, law breaking murderer and legal abortion providers. 

You've definitely got one thing right though, all Americans are all fucking menthol (sic). 

4 minutes ago, Goober said:

I'm beginning to think that Punkape is KB light. Punkers, after all, is just an illusory parody, whilst Bilbo actually belives the shit he's spoon fed on whatever websites he frequents. 

It amazes me that someone cannot distinguish between a deranged, money obsessed, law breaking murderer and legal abortion providers. 

You've definitely got one thing right though, all Americans are all fucking menthol (sic). 

Ever thought you’ve been done up like a kipper by Bill…like Roops, Doc?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Ever thought you’ve been done up like a kipper by Bill…like Roops, Doc?

No, I think he's a fucking idiot, much like I am certain you're a bin dipping, creepy, arse licking, Scouse twat whose death would be a boon to the whole world. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Goober said:

🎶It’s sad, so sad. It’s a sad sad situation, and it’s getting more and more absurd, that sorry seems to be the saddest word.🎶

Apology accepted Numbnuts.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Goober said:

No, I think he's a fucking idiot, much like I am certain you're a bin dipping, creepy, arse licking, Scouse twat whose death would be a boon to the whole world. 

I feel your pain. Just know that I’m here for you always.

3 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

A straight ‘yes’ would’ve sufficed.

You are not, and never will be, part of the furniture here. You're just a running joke that punters either pity or farm for likes. What a lamentable existence. 

Fuck off. 

9 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’ve done my best for you here, Doc. I’ve nothing more to give.

Quelle surprise. 

That is tacit acknowledgement that it's time for you to crawl back under the skirting board. 

What a creepy, pathetic, little arse licking gimp you are. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Goober said:

Quelle surprise. 

That is tacit acknowledgement that it's time for you to crawl back under the skirting board. 

I’m still here for you. Always.

10 hours ago, Goober said:

Quelle surprise. 

These late night heated encounters can't be doing your nut any good, doc. Without fail you always come away with egg on your face. I haven't laughed so much since Wolfers tried to explain away his alpacas. 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Frank said:

These late night heated encounters can't be doing your nut any good, doc. Without fail you always come away with egg on your face. I haven't laughed so much since Wolfers tried to explain away his alpacas. 

As opposed to your late night heated encounters down Soho's backstreets with Ivan. Keep your fucking mouth shut, you stupid fucking wig wearing pervert. 

16 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I see that the demented intellectual midget @Childe Harold is hovering around, peeping through the net curtains of the Corner again. I feel soiled.

The resident commie CH should borrow your latest avatar and fuck off east for the next round of shelling between the nazis and the Vlads.