CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

China Crisis

Wolfie

45 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

It's a cultural mindset I'll never quite comprehend: how one person's tyranny can result in the murder of an amount of his own people equal to the total estimated deaths throughout WW2 (soldiers, civilians and famine/disease). It's also about the same number as the current total population of the UK. The balding, paedophilic, wok-faced reservoir of Chinkshit makes Stalin & Hitler look like amateurs in comparison.

A genuinely bone-chilling cunt's cunt.

Slopes don’t count…they’re like ants.

On 06/11/2021 at 20:08, Dyslexic cnut said:

Slopes don’t count…they’re like ants.

Ironically, Shitcunt Mao was actually doing the world a favour. Just think how many offspring 65m Chinks would have otherwise spawned, with their repurcussions and culmulative effects on the planet. I'm delighted he's dead and I haven't lost any sleep over the tens of millions terminated under his dictatorship.

• 1 year later...

Just a short while after Winnie the Pooh, lol (https://www.cbsnews.com/news/winnie-the-pooh-censored-china-president-xi-jinping-comparisons/) meets Putin in Moscow, he clearly starts to prepare for a full-scale military assault on sovereign state Taiwan. Likewise, Putin moves some of his nuclear arsenal nearer to Europe by placing them in Belarus. Meanwhile, the US has said it will "increase its supplies to and military armament of Taiwan" – suggesting it won't get directly involved if China invades.

The Chinks' buildup of military power, now encircling its South China Sea neighbour, breaks treaty agreements between both countries and gathers pace. China is clearly intimidating Taiwan. One of my customer's sons (South African) has just vacated Taiwan for Bristol, such is the imminent threat. Apparently the Taiwanese military is huge and armed to the teeth with the latest US gear. The island is high and uneven, with mountains and jungles (China couldn't conquer Vietnam for this reason – albeit with different weapons), and easy to defend.

Xi Jinwank has clearly been biding his time, watching and waiting to see how the US/UK/EU reponse to Russia's invasion of Ukraine might unfold. Despite the recent AUKUS initiative, China continues to push its luck by banking on no Western intervention, as this would very likely ignite WW3. I imagine the Chinese war plan is ultra-violent, relentless, and brutal. While it is not possible for me to passionately hate the dog-eating bastards any more than I do, the West also has iteself to blame, for investing heavily in Chinese industry, manufacturing, business & infrastructure for some decades, eventually providing the cruel little yellow shitweasels with the engineering skills, economy, money, military might et al. – and inevitable allegiance to Russia – to give them everything they need to start to dominate global power.

Now, didn't WW2 begin with one war in Europe, followed by another in Pacific East Asia?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-65223970   

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Just a short while after Winnie the Pooh, lol (https://www.cbsnews.com/news/winnie-the-pooh-censored-china-president-xi-jinping-comparisons/) meets Putin in Moscow, he clearly starts to prepare for a full-scale military assault on sovereign state Taiwan. Likewise, Putin moves some of his nuclear arsenal nearer to Europe by placing them in Belarus. Meanwhile, the US has said it will "increase its supplies to and military armament of Taiwan" – suggesting it won't get directly involved if China invades.

The Chinks' buildup of military power, now encircling its South China Sea neighbour, breaks treaty agreements between both countries and gathers pace. China is clearly intimidating Taiwan. One of my customer's sons (South African) has just vacated Taiwan for Bristol, such is the imminent threat. Apparently the Taiwanese military is huge and armed to the teeth with the latest US gear. The island is high and uneven, with mountains and jungles (China couldn't conquer Vietnam for this reason – albeit with different weapons), and easy to defend.

Xi Jinwank has clearly been biding his time, watching and waiting to see how the US/UK/EU reponse to Russia's invasion of Ukraine might unfold. Despite the recent AUKUS initiative, China continues to push its luck by banking on no Western intervention, as this would very likely ignite WW3. I imagine the Chinese war plan is ultra-violent, relentless, and brutal. While it is not possible for me to passionately hate the dog-eating bastards any more than I do, the West also has iteself to blame, for investing heavily in Chinese industry, manufacturing, business & infrastructure for some decades, eventually providing the cruel little yellow shitweasels with the engineering skills, economy, money, military might et al. – and inevitable allegiance to Russia – to give them everything they need to start to dominate global power.

Now, didn't WW2 begin with one war in Europe, followed by another in Pacific East Asia?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-65223970   

Dementia Joe needs to fucking wake up a bit sharpish and think about the consequences if he upsets Vlad and Winnie too much. The US economy is under enough pressure at the moment. If Hunter has to start paying for his crack and whores without the help of Russia and China it could mean Trump 2.0

6 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I take it our rancid, bald, bandy misfit failed to show-up yesterday?

No, I’ve seen no sign of the gangling twat, but I’m 100 miles away from home and only monitoring the house with security cameras. If he’s side-on I doubt I’ll see him - a bit like flat Stanley.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

You’re taking this social distancing science a bit too seriously Ape. 
Chris Whittey is a cunt.

I like to distance myself from potential sources of disease by metres, but I like far greater separation from weird, gangling troll -cunts like Frank. We’re talking 10’s of miles minimum.

30 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

I like to distance myself from potential sources of disease by metres, but I like far greater separation from weird, gangling troll -cunts like Frank. We’re talking 10’s of miles minimum.

I have been to Bradninch today .. an invite to a garden party .. Bradninch is a real redneck place.

On 09/04/2023 at 19:59, King Billy said:

Dementia Joe needs to fucking wake up a bit sharpish and think about the consequences if he upsets Vlad and Winnie too much. The US economy is under enough pressure at the moment. If Hunter has to start paying for his crack and whores without the help of Russia and China it could mean Trump 2.0

Talking of Winnie:

https://twitter.com/TorcityD/status/1646542562851692545/photo/1

• Like 1

On 09/04/2023 at 19:59, King Billy said:

Question: How many Sloppy Joes are out there?

https://twitter.com/FletcherJersey/status/1646615781093044224?s=20

• Like 1