CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

China Crisis

Wolfie

Sadly today I couldn't get to my local/regular street market, in which I can buy the majority of what's needed for the coming week. Instead I made my way to chav shithouse Tesco, purely through time constraints. About 80% of everything I purchased is wrapped in toxic-producing plastic imported from China. Before I left the house this morning, I did a quick lateral-flow virus test kit – again, made in China – in which the NHS packaging has the cheek to include Chinese instructions. This, from the country which created the virus in the first fucking place.

While the world meets at COP26 – and only a fool wouldn't agree it's the last chance for nations to strike meaningful deals to reduce carbon emmissions before things truly become irreversible – the little yellow bastards have been focusing their attention to military investment through a likely invasion of Taiwan, from islands in the South China Sea built from not only sand but also plastic sent to them by the West for recycling.

I've had an uneasy feeling for some time and it looks as though things are heating up (as you'll see from the brief chronology of links below). It's little wonder security agreement AUKUS was drafted so quickly, in which the world's three leading English-speaking nations have essentially agreed to act as bouncers on Taiwan's door in a last-ditch effort to prevent the outbreak of major war. The only good thing to come out of this was the look on Le Wankeré extraordinaire Macron's fucking fizzog, in which Johnson had the final word on omitting France from the deal. It serves the Camembert-snorting cunt right for taking a leading role in attempting to make the UK's exit from the EU as tricky as possible.

What hope is there, with these dog-skinning bastards trying to flex their muscles at a time when, as the world's biggest polluter, their inclusion is essential to the progress of reversing the climate no-return?

I cannot hide my sheer contempt for what they are doing to the rest of the world, much of which has the support of Russia and North Korea. So, if any snowflake BBC/Guardian shitwipe-types are offended by the 'hatred' in my topic, I hope you will at least acknowledge the plight of my argument. If not, you can stick it right up your fucking arses with some of your own words:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-53344449

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/oct/06/biden-says-he-and-chinas-xi-have-agreed-to-abide-by-taiwan-agreement

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/chinese-military-stages-island-invasion-125655756.html

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Sadly today I couldn't get to my local/regular street market, in which I can buy the majority of what's needed for the coming week. Instead I made my way to cunting chav shithouse Tesco, purely through time constraints. About 80% of everything I purchased is wrapped in toxic-producing plastic imported from China. Before I left the house this morning, I did a quick lateral-flow virus test kit – again, made in China – in which the NHS packaging has the fucking cheek to include Chinese instructions. This, from the country which created the virus in the first fucking place.

While the world meets at COP26 – and only a fool wouldn't agree it's the last chance for nations to strike meaningful deals to reduce carbon emmissions before things truly become irreversible – the little yellow bastards have been focusing their attention to military investment through a likely invasion of Taiwan, from islands in the South China Sea built from not only sand but also plastic sent to them by the West for recycling.

I've had an uneasy feeling for some time and it looks as though things are heating up (as you'll see from the brief chronology of links below). It's little wonder security agreement AUKUS was drafted so quickly, in which the world's three leading English-speaking nations have essentially agreed to act as bouncers on Taiwan's door in a last-ditch effort to prevent the outbreak of major war. The only good thing to come out of this was the look on Le Wankeré extraordinaire Macron's fucking fizzog, in which Johnson had the final word on omitting France from the deal. It serves the Camembert-snorting cunt right for taking a leading role in attempting to make the UK's exit from the EU as tricky as possible.

What hope is there, with these dog-skinning bastards trying to flex their muscles at a time when, as the world's biggest polluter, their inclusion is essential to the progress of reversing the climate no-return?

I cannot hide my sheer hatred for what they are doing to the rest of the world, much of which has the support of Russia and North Korea. So, if any snowflake BBC/Guardian shitwipe-types are offended by the 'hatred' in my topic, I hope you will at least acknowledge the plight of my argument. If not, you can stick it right up your fucking arses with some of your own words:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/oct/06/biden-says-he-and-chinas-xi-have-agreed-to-abide-by-taiwan-agreement

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/chinese-military-stages-island-invasion-125655756.html

The UK is a major player in plastic’ production and consumption. Not to denigrate the slopes, with their own avalanches of plastic garbage.

https://issuu.com/britishplasticsfederation/docs/bpf_industry_flyer_web_final_ah

Value%20Added%20of%20UK%20Plastics%20Ind

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

and only a fool wouldn't agree it's the last chance for nations to strike meaningful deals to reduce carbon emmissions before things truly become irreversible

It was raining this afternoon for a while where I live. As far as I know this has never happened before. I hope the world doesn’t end before Christmas as I’ve ordered a lot of Christmas trees and I was hoping to do quite well this year. 
John Kerry is an absolute cunt.

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

It was raining this afternoon for a while where I live. As far as I know this has never happened before. I hope the world doesn’t end before Christmas as I’ve ordered a lot of Christmas trees and I was hoping to do quite well this year. 
John Kerry is an absolute cunt.

I have the world ending pencilled in for December 2026, but it can be rescheduled.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Sadly today I couldn't get to my local/regular street market, in which I can buy the majority of what's needed for the coming week. Instead I made my way to chav shithouse Tesco, purely through time constraints. About 80% of everything I purchased is wrapped in toxic-producing plastic imported from China. Before I left the house this morning, I did a quick lateral-flow virus test kit – again, made in China – in which the NHS packaging has the cheek to include Chinese instructions. This, from the country which created the virus in the first fucking place.

I cannot hide my sheer contempt for what they are doing to the rest of the world, much of which has the support of Russia and North Korea. So, if any snowflake BBC/Guardian shitwipe-types are offended by the 'hatred' in my topic, I hope you will at least acknowledge the plight of my argument. If not, you can stick it right up your fucking arses with some of your own words:

I couldn’t agree more with these words Wolf and you well know my disgust with the tiddlywinks, surpassed perhaps only by your own.

I wonder how much the evil little cunts have made from flogging us thickos their lateral flow tests? A fuck load I’ll bet. Before the Covid outbreaks the yanks had the serious economic squeeze put on the chinks and I wouldn’t rule out them unleashing this plaque just as payback. They certainly couldn’t give a fuck how many of their own croak it let alone any other poor fuckers and if there’s a county who can control their population like slaves, barring North Korea, it’s the chinks.

The Chinese will be the death of us all.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I couldn’t agree more with these words Wolf and you well know my disgust with the tiddlywinks, surpassed perhaps only by your own.

I wonder how much the evil little cunts have made from flogging us thickos their lateral flow tests? A fuck load I’ll bet. Before the Covid outbreaks the yanks had the serious economic squeeze put on the chinks and I wouldn’t rule out them unleashing this plaque just as payback. They certainly couldn’t give a fuck how many of their own croak it let alone any other poor fuckers and if there’s a county who can control their population like slaves, barring North Korea, it’s the chinks.

The Chinese will be the death of us all.

The chinks attempted the 'one child only' policy, but female babies were turning up either dead in the streets or dumped outside orphanages. 

What has always amazed and puzzled me, is the affection they have for Mao Zedong, despite the fact that some of his hair brained policies led to estimated 60 millions deaths from starvation and he had an affair with a 14 year old. 

I guess 60 million deaths is just like mislaying your car keys to the average chinese. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What has always amazed and puzzled me, is the affection they have for Mao Zedong, despite the fact that some of his hair brained policies led to estimated 60 millions deaths from starvation and he had an affair with a 14 year old. 

I guess 60 million deaths is just like mislaying your car keys to the average chinese. 

Borrowed from Stalin .. one death is a tragedy, 60 million deaths is a statistic.

15 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

If you lot had fucked more instead of hanging around bonfires n chokin yerselfs with sashes dead eyed Jeffrey may be in with a chance of returning with more than two seats  in next mays elections bally baby

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Calm down panzy. That lot were doing plenty of fucking but as far as I know spunking up each other’s hairy arseholes ain’t going to produce many little unionists 

20 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It's a cultural mindset I'll never quite comprehend: how one person's tyranny can result in the murder of an amount of his own people equal to the total estimated deaths throughout WW2 (soldiers, civilians and famine/disease). It's also about the same number as the current total population of the UK. The balding, paedophilic, wok-faced reservoir of Chinkshit makes Stalin & Hitler look like amateurs in comparison.

A genuinely bone-chilling cunt's cunt.

• Like 2