CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Michael Vaughan the racist cunt

Neil

20 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Dennis Mhurgampf, Ray Bradford…ditto…fuck this now.

Years ago, when I was living in Essex, I travelled to Bradford and back (in a day) on a business trip. Fuck me. What a commuppance from naivety, in as much as nothing could have prepared me for the shock of feeling as though I'd just driven from England to a pissing wet Islamabad street souk full of Guinness bottles with eyes, men in baggy skirts, and a pungent whiff of BO and urine so intense that it couldn't have possibly been in my country. I cried tears of joy as I returned to the smell of hedgerows and wild flowers, and the nonchalant look on the faces of white people going about their business, many of whom had never suffered what I had that day.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Years ago, when I was living in Essex, I travelled to Bradford and back (in a day) on a business trip. Fuck me. What a commuppance from naivety, in as much as nothing could have prepared me for the shock of feeling as though I'd just driven from England to a pissing wet Islamabad street souk full of Guinness bottles with eyes, men in baggy skirts, and a pungent whiff of BO and urine so intense that it couldn't have possibly been in my country. I cried tears of joy as I returned to smell of hedgerows and wild flowers, and the nonchalant look on the faces of white people going about their business, many of whom had never suffered what I had that day.

I'm sorry to say that parts of Essex are now like that now. I went through Barking up to Forest Gate a while back and if I didn't know I'd have sworn I was on the road through Islamabad

15 minutes ago, Neil said:

I'm sorry to say that parts of Essex are now like that now. I went through Barking up to Forest Gate a while back and if I didn't know I'd have sworn I was on the road through Islamabad

And they were back then. I've always thought of Essex (much like Kent and Surrey) as being a county of two halves: the northern and mostly rural parts being very traditionally English (and in many cases more so, perhaps as some kind of last-line defence against the influx of foreign cultures), with the Londonised areas echoing much of what I've described above. And they're on their way to Norfolk, Neil. It'll be like trying to stop autumn rain. I'd employ the services of Tony Martin if I were you.

13 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Years ago, when I was living in Essex, I travelled to Bradford and back (in a day) on a business trip. Fuck me. What a commuppance from naivety, in as much as nothing could have prepared me for the shock of feeling as though I'd just driven from England to a pissing wet Islamabad street souk full of Guinness bottles with eyes, men in baggy skirts, and a pungent whiff of BO and urine so intense that it couldn't have possibly been in my country. I cried tears of joy as I returned to smell of hedgerows and wild flowers, and the nonchalant look on the faces of white people going about their business, many of whom had never suffered what I had that day.

Indeed. I went to wedding of a colleague somewhere up near Burnley a decade or more ago. I pulled into a quintessential English mill town set in the rolling hills to get petrol and shat myself on leaving the car.  Pakistanis everywhere looking at the wife, kids and me with pure hate and I was refused service and told to leave. My colleague said I was lucky to get out of there alive as these subhumans have colonised dozens of such mill towns across the north and had long since chased the English out. It’s got far worse since then and they’re breeding like the Muslim rats that they are. I wonder how much tax the treasury gets from these ‘cash only’ cunts with half a dozen names each?

Edited by Mrs Roops

35 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Years ago, when I was living in Essex, I travelled to Bradford and back (in a day) on a business trip. Fuck me. What a commuppance from naivety, in as much as nothing could have prepared me for the shock of feeling as though I'd just driven from England to a pissing wet Islamabad street souk full of Guinness bottles with eyes, men in baggy skirts, and a pungent whiff of BO and urine so intense that it couldn't have possibly been in my country. I cried tears of joy as I returned to the smell of hedgerows and wild flowers, and the nonchalant look on the faces of white people going about their business, many of whom had never suffered what I had that day.

I briefly lived in Letchworth when I was 11 due to my father's work and I have first hand knowledge of this sort of culture shock. I went from a school where there were three black children in my entire year, to one where 30 percent of the kids were Asian. Talk about a fucking culture shock, I remember my first day and staring at these brown, hairy kids with little white nets encasing their burgeoning ponytails and wondering what the fuck was going on.

I will say this in their defence, though. Despite what you hear from the likes of Tommy Robinson, I never felt excluded by them because I was new, white and Christian. In fact I ended up becoming friends with a few Muslim lads who more readily accepted me than the white British majority who ripped the piss out of me from day one because of my Norfolk accent.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I briefly lived in Letchworth when I was 11 due to my father's work and I have first hand knowledge of this sort of culture shock. I went from a school where there were three black children in my entire year, to one where 30 percent of the kids were Asian. Talk about a fucking culture shock, I remember my first day and staring at these brown, hairy kids with little white nets encasing their burgeoning ponytails and wondering what the fuck was going on.

I will say this in their defence, though. Despite what you hear from the likes of Tommy Robinson, I never felt excluded by them because I was new, white and Christian. In fact I ended up becoming friends with a few Muslim lads who more readily accepted me than the white British majority who ripped the piss out of me from day one because of my Norfolk accent.

You were being groomed for their uncles. Probably.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I never felt excluded by them because I was new, white and Christian

I was fortunate enough to have my teenage daughter accepted for a place in a very prestigious and expensive school in Rochdale. Despite almost everyone in my family and all of my friends advising me against it with ridiculous and quite frankly bigoted scare stories, she’s never looked back. In fact I never heard from her again.

• Like 1