CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Michael Vaughan the racist cunt

Neil

12 years ago he apparently made a remark to a bunch of players stating "There's too many of you lot here". The sensitive cunts have now launched career ending attack on him and they'll probably succeed in burying the poor cunt into oblivion. I wonder if he had said the same thing to 4 or 5 Aussies whether they would now cry to the authorities. I very much doubt it because one, they aren't a bunch of fucking pussies and two,,they're not a bunch of over protected,snowflake racist cunts. I've fucking had enough of this fucking bollocks, to all the duskies out there, fuck off back to your own fucking shitholes and take your fucking over protected broods with you.

Fuck off 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Neil said:

12 years ago he apparently made a remark to a bunch of players stating "There's too many of you lot here". The sensitive cunts have now launched career ending attack on him and they'll probably succeed in burying the poor cunt into oblivion. I wonder if he had said the same thing to 4 or 5 Aussies whether they would now cry to the authorities. I very much doubt it because one, they aren't a bunch of fucking pussies and two,,they're not a bunch of over protected,snowflake racist cunts. I've fucking had enough of this fucking bollocks, to all the duskies out there, fuck off back to your own fucking shitholes and take your fucking over protected broods with you.

Fuck off 

There gonna be a lot of pizzas undelivered

3 hours ago, Neil said:

Fuck off 

Neil, you stupid fucking cunt.

Firstly, Vaughan is a massive wanker and completely full of his own shite, most of which is forced out of northern gob when polluting the airwaves on the sacred TMS. I for one won’t be sad to see the gravy and racing pigeon cunt fucked off for good. The only downside is the BBC will parachute in another screeching split arse who played women cricket to a level I did at primary school. 

Vaughan may well have been a decent player and go down in history for regaining the Ashes in 2005 because Glen McGrath stood on a cricket ball, but he’s got form in my book. A close friend of confirmed racist and cheating Aussie shitcunt (and fat bastard to boot) Darren Lehman and he had a pathetic spat with former teammate Adil Rashid, who subsequently went on to win the World Cup.

He’s made a fair few enemies over the years and I bet they’re all lining up to put the boot in. Should be fun 

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Neil, you stupid fucking cunt.

Firstly, Vaughan is a massive wanker and completely full of his own shite, most of which is forced out of northern gob when polluting the airwaves on the sacred TMS. I for one won’t be sad to see the gravy and racing pigeon cunt fucked off for good. The only downside is the BBC will parachute in another screeching split arse who played women cricket to a level I did at primary school. 

Vaughan may well have been a decent player and go down in history for regaining the Ashes in 2005 because Glen McGrath stood on a cricket ball, but he’s got form in my book. A close friend of confirmed racist and cheating Aussie shitcunt (and fat bastard to boot) Darren Lehman and he had a pathetic spat with former teammate Adil Rashid, who subsequently went on to win the World Cup.

He’s made a fair few enemies over the years and I bet they’re all lining up to put the boot in. Should be fun 

I couldn't give a fuck who he's insulted. He fucked over the Aussies and that, in my book, gives him license to insult who who ever he wants. 

David Boon is a fat cunt 

• Like 1