CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Saint Billiam of Gates, multi billionaire philanthropist and absolutely not presently being divorced because of his past close association with Jeffrey Epstein.

King Billy

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Sometimes I get the impression you and I are not on the same wavelength Ape. A real shame imo.

In this particular situation, Billy, I've got your back. I have just recently had my booster, mind, so if I drop dead on the march to Parliament just throw me at the nearest cunt supporting this bollocks.

You can have the money out of my wallet for the taxi home, but please be kind enough to divide the remaining 50p amongst my half-breed Mackem bastard children - I don't know any of the little cunts personally, or how many of them are out there, but throwing it into the nearest duck pond within the boundaries of Sunderland will be suitable tribute.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, The Beast said:

So what are you going to do when the authorities tell you your children have to take these injections?

Mine are all adults, they can do what the fuck they like. I find it interesting that the boys, who are at Uni, like many of their cunt generation are more than happy snorting, smoking and pill popping all sorts of dangerous, unregulated shit to get stoned every weekend (weird cunts hardly drink) yet object to the jab for health reasons! Bizarre little fuckers, many of whom are happy to pay £400 for black market covid passports.

@King Billy…you were quite right mate, and @Mrs Roops quite wrong. A gang of these student fucks have recently returned from a week in Amsterdam hoovering up anything they can snort/smoke/swallow. None of them have been anywhere near a vaccination centre but all have the requisite docs to state they have. Why do I know this? Because Cnutlet #3 was one of ‘em and he’s ‘needle averse’ and as anti-vax as it comes. Never being one to miss an opportunity and in the interests of Corner brethrenship, I can negotiate a ‘Cunt’s Discount’ of up to 30% if there’s enough interest. PM me.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

I had mine a couple of weeks ago and felt fucking dreadful for two days afterwards…

I believe that’s quite common. Sadly, I’m having the flu-jab at the same time so it looks like a rough weekend not helped by the fact that I’m on the wagon. I may have to cancel my appointment at the shearer’s. I’m due to have my fleece trimmed at 4pm. AZ or Pfizer?

12 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I believe that’s quite common. Sadly, I’m having the flu-jab at the same time so it looks like a rough weekend not helped by the fact that I’m on the wagon. I may have to cancel my appointment at the shearer’s. I’m due to have my fleece trimmed at 4pm. AZ or Pfizer?

Two AZ jabs with a Pfizer chaser. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Still, this amount of sheer political fuckery and historical irony should really be savoured. Whatever side of the vaccine debate people are on, hopefully the majority can see that this is the very definition of "fucked up". 

Their unvaxxed can still go to work of course, they're just not allowed to, you know, live. I really do think the Austrian government deserves a slow clap, the absolutely mental fuckers - if their heads aren't on fucking pikes by Monday for pulling this one off we really should just nuke the entire country out of the gene pool.

Well put. This is really getting fucked up; not that it wasn't a complete disaster right from the beginning; just from the sloppy, relaxed, incompetent and frankly dangerous position, when the shit show had just started. I am wondering at the current level of ignorance and plain stupidity and how much of it can be put to greed or ignorance or manipulation. I love science, but this is clearly crossing ethical line. This will result in mega social unrest across the countries introducing these fascist rules, as people will take to the streets in ever larger numbers.

Some will pack up and leave their nations.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

@King Billy…you were quite right mate, and @Mrs Roops quite wrong. A gang of these student fucks have recently returned from a week in Amsterdam hoovering up anything they can snort/smoke/swallow. None of them have been anywhere near a vaccination centre but all have the requisite docs to state they have

BREAKING NEWS..BREAKING NEWS…  BREAKING NEWS…BREAKING NEWS..

KING BILLY caught up in ‘true story’ mystery….. Whistleblower alleges Billy wasn’t lying in recent ‘jab gate’ post. …..Mrs. Roops’s credibility in tatters and unavailable for comment (for now).

DO YOU KNOW WHERE ROOPS IS?

CASH SUM WAITING FOR INFORMATION ON HER WHEREABOUTS. CONFIDENTIALITY GUARANTEED.

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

BREAKING NEWS..BREAKING NEWS…  BREAKING NEWS…BREAKING NEWS..

KING BILLY caught up in ‘true story’ mystery….. Whistleblower alleges Billy wasn’t lying in recent ‘jab gate’ post. …..Mrs. Roops’s credibility in tatters and unavailable for comment (for now).

DO YOU KNOW WHERE ROOPS IS?

CASH SUM WAITING FOR INFORMATION ON HER WHEREABOUTS. CONFIDENTIALITY GUARANTEED.

She's got both Major and Paul in the cooler long term, along with what at this point must surely be Punkape's corpse.

Considering this I have absolutely no wish to know where Roops is or what she's doing.

An organisation called PUBLIC HEALTH PROFESSIONALS FOR TRANSPARENCY submitted a ‘Freedom Of Information Act’  request to the Food and Drug Administration in the US about 3 months ago, asking for  all documents held by the FDA relating to the licensing of the Pfizer BioNtech Covid 19 vaccine. Basically all the testing and detailed results that Pfizer supplied to the FDA last year prior to approval.  After being stonewalled for 3 months they filed a federal lawsuit in the Northern District of Texas court against the FDA, demanding the release of the documents, which incidentally the FDA are required by law to make public in at least the same timeframe as the FDA had to study the information before approval, which was exactly 108 days, a staggeringly short time for any vaccine, normally anything from three to ten years.

The FDA have indicated to the court that they would agree to a phased release of the documents at a rate of 500 pages a month, stating that they need time to redact any information that Pfizer wish to withhold for commercial reasons.

As there are 329,000 pages of information this means that it will be 2075 before all the relevant information is made public. 
So the FDA apparently analysed the information and approved the jab in a mere 108 days, but is asking the court to believe that it would take them 55 years to scrutinise the same information when it comes to letting the public see it.

Yeah OK. Nothing to see here folks. You can trust Pfizer. The same Pfizer that paid out 2.3 billion dollars, the biggest healthcare settlement in history in 2009, for fraudulently marketing four of its products, making totally untrue claims regarding their effectiveness in the treatment of many specific conditions.

If justice is served, the judge will order the immediate release of this information. Otherwise it’s going to be 2075 before the mere mention of King Billy is not immediately followed by everyone present shaking their heads and raising their eyebrows with the exact same smug expression on their faces. That’s if they haven’t all dropped dead from unexplained heart failure.

18 hours ago, The Beast said:

So what are you going to do when the authorities tell you your children have to take these injections?

Both have already had it but then they’ve been receiving lizard dna mind control drugs through the tap water for years, you baco-foil wearing cunt.

If you’ve ever been to the tropics I bet you took anti malarials? Only a stupid cunt wouldn’t take something that might save them from death 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, King Billy said:

An organisation called PUBLIC HEALTH PROFESSIONALS FOR TRANSPARENCY submitted a ‘Freedom Of Information Act’  request to the Food and Drug Administration in the US about 3 months ago, asking for  all documents held by the FDA relating to the licensing of the Pfizer BioNtech Covid 19 vaccine. Basically all the testing and detailed results that Pfizer supplied to the FDA last year prior to approval.  After being stonewalled for 3 months they filed a federal lawsuit in the Northern District of Texas court against the FDA, demanding the release of the documents, which incidentally the FDA are required by law to make public in at least the same timeframe as the FDA had to study the information before approval, which was exactly 108 days, a staggeringly short time for any vaccine, normally anything from three to ten years.

The FDA have indicated to the court that they would agree to a phased release of the documents at a rate of 500 pages a month, stating that they need time to redact any information that Pfizer wish to withhold for commercial reasons.

As there are 329,000 pages of information this means that it will be 2075 before all the relevant information is made public. 
So the FDA apparently analysed the information and approved the jab in a mere 108 days, but is asking the court to believe that it would take them 55 years to scrutinise the same information when it comes to letting the public see it.

Yeah OK. Nothing to see here folks. You can trust Pfizer. The same Pfizer that paid out 2.3 billion dollars, the biggest healthcare settlement in history in 2009, for fraudulently marketing four of its products, making totally untrue claims regarding their effectiveness in the treatment of many specific conditions.

If justice is served, the judge will order the immediate release of this information. Otherwise it’s going to be 2075 before the mere mention of King Billy is not immediately followed by everyone present shaking their heads and raising their eyebrows with the exact same smug expression on their faces. That’s if they haven’t all dropped dead from unexplained heart failure.

Something tells me that the CC's Nina Myskow will be along shortly to repudiate this. 

6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Both have already had it but then they’ve been receiving lizard dna mind control drugs through the tap water for years, you baco-foil wearing cunt.

If you’ve ever been to the tropics I bet you took anti malarials? Only a stupid cunt wouldn’t take something that might save them from death 

The malaria drugs were tested and trialled for the required period. But don't worry. All us unvaccinated morons will simply get a little dose, develop cast iron natural immunity and never have to worry.

The clever people who've been rolling up their sleeves at every opportunity, can sit back and relax, safe in the knowledge that they can still catch and transmit Covid, but have the exciting prospect of long term serious side effects to look forward to as well! 

There's a reason that cunts who act as guinea pigs in clinical trials are paid for the 3-5 year duration of the trial... because they're taking a risk. Half the fucking planet just took that risk for free.

• Like 2

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

The malaria drugs were tested and trialled for the required period. But don't worry. All us unvaccinated morons will simply get a little dose, develop cast iron natural immunity and never have to worry.

The clever people who've been rolling up their sleeves at every opportunity, can sit back and relax, safe in the knowledge that they can still catch and transmit Covid, but have the exciting prospect of long term serious side effects to look forward to as well! 

There's a reason that cunts who act as guinea pigs in clinical trials are paid for the 3-5 year duration of the trial... because they're taking a risk. Half the fucking planet just took that risk for free.

Out of likes. 

22 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

cunts who act as guinea pigs

The most frightening thing about being a guinea pig isn’t the possibility of serious harm to your health imo. It’s the likelihood that you could wake up next to a couple of hamsters inside Punkers arsehole.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
6 minutes ago, King Billy said:

So they can’t put the blame for the adverse reactions on either company.

Its the science innit?

Billy, what is your opinion on Dr Fauci ?  Do you see him as a sinister sponsor of "gain of function" augmentation of virus lethality, or have his actions been misinterpreted ?

44 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Serious question here - what would your recommended course of action be then? What would be your suggested alternative to me and all the other sheep rolling up their sleeves?