CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Saint Billiam of Gates, multi billionaire philanthropist and absolutely not presently being divorced because of his past close association with Jeffrey Epstein.

King Billy

5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I wouldn’t agree to date a man in the first place. 

Of course you would, Bill, under duress.

Now you've made the mistake of granting me authority to apologise for anything on your behalf, I've got your balls and flaccid micro cock in a vice. 

King Billy apologises to all Catholics. 

Just now, Goober said:

Of course you would, Bill, under duress.

Now you've made the mistake of granting me authority to apologise for anything on your behalf, I've got your balls and flaccid micro cock in a vice. 

King Billy apologises to all Catholics. 

Billy, no!

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Did you put it in there after you put it in your bum?

Bill, you know the closest I'd put any part of my body to that flaccid appendage is when I tighten the vice a couple of turns.

There's no chance of your flaccid member being able to violate my virgin bum hole, even in the extremely unlikely event that I granted you permission. 

With your Rob Beckett teeth, I'm not letting you suck my cock either, however much you beg. 

Just now, Goober said:

Bill, you know the closest I'd put any part of my body to that flaccid appendage is when I tighten the vice a couple of turns.

There's no chance of your flaccid member being able to violate my virgin bum hole, even in the extremely unlikely event that I granted you permission. 

With your Rob Beckett teeth, I'm not letting you suck my cock either, however much you beg. 

You had my attention till I got to virgin bum hole, when I realised it was just another dollop of nonsense posted by a feeble minded twit.

7 minutes ago, King Billy said:

You had my attention till I got to virgin bum hole, when I realised it was just another dollop of nonsense posted by a feeble minded twit.

Apology accepted, not that you have any say about what you apologise for any more. 

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

not that have any say?

Feeble minded twit.

You're floundering here, Bill. 

I like this authority that you've granted me. I'm going to make full use of it. 

King Billy apologises for his family's role in the potato famine. 

9 hours ago, King Billy said:

As you clearly haven’t seen the film (which I have in its entirety) but seem to be willing to enter into your usual default ‘I know better than you. You’re a thicko’ mode. If and when you find the time in your very busy life to actually watch it, then your thoughts on it will carry a lot more weight imo.

I assume you’ve based everything you’ve said about it on the totally predictable fact checks and fake news nonsense which Google presented you with to protect you from harm and misinformation Sweetheart. 
As for overturning the 2020 election, that’s not going to happen now but at least the more people who see that fraud did occur on a huge scale and how it was done, the better.
Im still waiting for you to explain to me how Trump won 27 of the 28 ‘bellwether counties’ and yet apparently lost? 
LETS GO BRANDON

Thought so, still no rebuttal points, just more flannel with a dollop of whataboutery served on top.

16 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Brilliant. Even for you.

You've put a target on your back, Bill, by mentioning bent, Jewish, disabled ex cozzers. I don't know if you're aware of this but we happen to have a punter who ticks all these boxes. He's a formidable foe on these pages (obviously not in person, he's a raspberry). I suspect that the man's part of a Mossad sleeper cell, i mean who's likely to suspect a cluster of four wheelies? 

You might have to call in a few favours from Johnny Adaire and Mickey Stone and co...

Being a mate i just thought i'd give you the heads up, be on your guard!

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

You've put a target on your back, Bill, by mentioning bent, Jewish, disabled ex cozzers. I don't know if you're aware of this but we happen to have a punter who ticks all these boxes. He's a formidable foe on these pages (obviously not in person, he's a raspberry). I suspect that the man's part of a Mossad sleeper cell, i mean who's likely to suspect a cluster of four wheelies? 

You might have to call in a few favours from Johnny Adaire and Mickey Stone and co...

Being a mate i just thought i'd give you the heads up, be on your guard!

I’ve got no quarrel with The Judge Major. I’ve always found his posts quite funny and tbf I don’t really get why you all seem to hate him. But that’s up to you lot. I’m too busy with all my conspiracy theories and tinfoil hattery at the moment. It’s keeping me very busy currently, but I know I’m on the right track when whatever I say about anything, the Ginger Fuhrer without fail jumps in with her ‘fact checked, Google verified’ 🤣 debunk, within hours. As someone she constantly describes as a ‘thicko’ I feel privileged that she’s willing to spend so much of her intellectually superior and very valuable time on me.  
Im not worthy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

I’ve got no quarrel with The Judge Major. I’ve always found his posts quite funny and tbf I don’t really get why you all seem to hate him. But that’s up to you lot. I’m too busy with all my conspiracy theories and tinfoil hattery at the moment. It’s keeping me very busy currently, but I know I’m on the right track when whatever I say about anything, the Ginger Fuhrer without fail jumps in with her ‘fact checked, Google verified’ 🤣 debunk, within hours. As someone she constantly describes as a ‘thicko’ I feel privileged that she’s willing to spend so much of her intellectually superior and very valuable time on me.  
Im not worthy.

There is a shortage of raw aluminium, and what has been processed is stuck between warehouses, ships and ports.

I would stock up, unless you recycle. 

6 hours ago, King Billy said:

Im not worthy.

I've no real hatred of our learned alcoholic friend, in fact i often find his posts amusing. We've just got a game of chess in play and i often put him in check but occasionally he turns me over - not in the biblical sense, obviously. It's the internet for fucks sake and and a fact i presume he's aware of.

You've got your hands full with Mrs R and are endeavouring to prevail where many have fallen. I wish you good fortune in the ongoing war and hope you can pull of a pincer movement! 

No surrender! 

• Like 1