CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Saint Billiam of Gates, multi billionaire philanthropist and absolutely not presently being divorced because of his past close association with Jeffrey Epstein.

King Billy

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I clearly haven't missed any riveting debate since I've been away...

Your pathetic battle with KB on virtually everything the silly cunts posts is turning away punters old and new.

You simply cant turn the other cheek  

She’s supposed to be a moderator. Stupid dull bitch.

• Like 1

Just another coincidence 🤣 that our old friend Saint Billiam of Gates for the last month or so has been predicting an imminent outbreak of a ‘smallpox like virus’ and stressing the importance of a WHO pandemic plan to oversee the worldwide response which he says will need a billion dollars funding. Right on cue, along comes the Monkeypox outbreak which is gathering pace in the US, Canada and the U.K. 

The fake news ‘factcheckers’ have gone into overdrive already to make it clear that Bill    Gates did not predict the outbreak of monkeypox, but a ‘smallpox like virus’. Mmmm?

This evil cunt Gates has become the worlds leading expert on fucking everything from climate change 🤣 to pandemics to vaccines to obesity to what he says must be done by the world, just because this fucking goofball lizard cunt says so. He pops up about two weeks before anything happens and seems to have an incredible insight into just about every problem which invariably proceeds to occur shortly after he warns about it.

This fucking verminous bag of shit should be locked up, along with his sidekicks, Fauci, Schwab, Tedros and Biden etc. and never see the light of day again.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

Just another coincidence 🤣 that our old friend Saint Billiam of Gates for the last month or so has been predicting an imminent outbreak of a ‘smallpox like virus’ and stressing the importance of a WHO pandemic plan to oversee the worldwide response which he says will need a billion dollars funding. Right on cue, along comes the Monkeypox outbreak which is gathering pace in the US, Canada and the U.K. 

The fake news ‘factcheckers’ have gone into overdrive already to make it clear that Bill    Gates did not predict the outbreak of monkeypox, but a ‘smallpox like virus’. Mmmm?

This evil cunt Gates has become the worlds leading expert on fucking everything from climate change 🤣 to pandemics to vaccines to obesity to what he says must be done by the world, just because this fucking goofball lizard cunt says so. He pops up about two weeks before anything happens and seems to have an incredible insight into just about every problem which invariably proceeds to occur shortly after he warns about it.

This fucking verminous bag of shit should be locked up, along with his sidekicks, Fauci, Schwab, Tedros and Biden etc. and never see the light of day again.

He claims to know everything, except (conveniently) the locations of Little Saint James and Madeleine McCann.

Allegedly.

15 hours ago, Decimus said:

He claims to know everything, except (conveniently) the locations of Little Saint James and Madeleine McCann.

Allegedly.

Bill Gates became a very rich man by making predictions and investing in them. Compare and contrast that with a street trader who predicts demand for dead trees grows exponentially for four weeks every late November. As for those to like to parade insightfulness by joining dots that aren't there, Gates' latest prediction isn't so prescient when one considers we live in a world where mankind encroaches into the animal kingdom's territory unabated. A rise in zoonotic diseases was entirely predictable.

15 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Bill Gates became a very rich man by making predictions and investing in them. Compare and contrast that with a street trader who predicts demand for dead trees grows exponentially for four weeks every late November. As for those to like to parade insightfulness by joining dots that aren't there, Gates' latest prediction isn't so prescient when one considers we live in a world where mankind encroaches into the animal kingdom's territory unabated. A rise in zoonotic diseases was entirely predictable.

Thanks for clearing that up Melinda.

I can’t believe it’s Monkeypox season already. I still have my Ukraine decorations up.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Allegedly.

Madeleines whereabouts are still a mystery. There’s rumours that the police are following a good lead concerning a swarthy, Mediterranean looking, very slightly built bloke    who wears XXXXSKINNY jeans and hangs around gay bars near the Barbican, mumbling ‘I’m the best on here’ to himself.

2 hours ago, Admin said:

image.png

Endemic to west Africa where the brain dead locals happily bum, bugger and fist any poor cunt primate they can get hold of, shortly before eating it of course. Boat loads of these primordial fuckers are storming the channel as we speak.

Ebola came from chimp rape.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You’ve been here for some time now DC and I hope it’s not taken you all that to work this out.

If so, up your game

I know the drill. This cow is destroying the site with her constant bickering. If I want an unnecessary row, I can speak to Mrs Cnut. Sycophancy barbs aside, nice to have you back. Now, fuck off and drink Skydrol.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I know the drill. This cow is destroying the site with her constant bickering. If I want an unnecessary row, I can speak to Mrs Cnut. Sycophancy barbs aside, nice to have you back. Now, fuck off and drink Skydrol.

I thought I was the only one who’d noticed what a heap of rotting dung she is. Eddie is a lucky man.

• 1 month later...
On 20/05/2022 at 17:36, Mrs Roops said:

As for those to like to parade insightfulness by joining dots that aren't there, Gates' latest prediction isn't so prescient when one considers we live in a world where mankind encroaches into the animal kingdom's territory unabated. A rise in zoonotic diseases was entirely predictable.

Your unequalled knowledge of every subject ever discussed is unarguable Ma’am, so I was hoping you could enlighten me with your thoughts on which species the next deadly virus and its now successfully tried, tested and obligatory round of MSM fearmongering and government tyranny, sorry ‘science’ may emanate from and mysteriously find its way into the human population? It’s just that we have a couple of dogs and much as we love them, the BBC haven’t let us know yet if we should have them put down to save the NHS, and poor Granny who’s  been locked in the spare room for two and a half years now.

9 hours ago, King Billy said:

Your unequalled knowledge of every subject ever discussed is unarguable Ma’am, so I was hoping you could enlighten me with your thoughts on which species the next deadly virus and its now successfully tried, tested and obligatory round of MSM fearmongering and government tyranny, sorry ‘science’ may emanate from and mysteriously find its way into the human population? It’s just that we have a couple of dogs and much as we love them, the BBC haven’t let us know yet if we should have them put down to save the NHS, and poor Granny who’s  been locked in the spare room for two and a half years now.

You have to admit that Roopsie knows more than you do .. not that you know much other than how a throbbing dick feels when it rammed up your arse .. gayboy!

10 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Indeed - your throbbing dick.

I was just about to say that Ape. My arse, even if I allowed such an unthinkable act (which I would never do) could not be stretched enough to accommodate Freaky Penelope’s disgusting enormous weapon.

22 hours ago, King Billy said:

I was just about to say that Ape. My arse, even if I allowed such an unthinkable act (which I would never do) could not be stretched enough to accommodate Freaky Penelope’s disgusting enormous weapon.

It’d certainly make your eyes water.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You're only canoodling with Ape to make Roops jealous.

Ape and I have applied to adopt Roops and hopefully teach her some old fashioned traditional values, such as corporal punishment, total obedience to ones parents and failing that sending her up chimneys to pay for her keep. It’s what she’s probably always wanted.

6 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Ape and I have applied to adopt Roops and hopefully teach her some old fashioned traditional values, such as corporal punishment, total obedience to ones parents and failing that sending her up chimneys to pay for her keep. It’s what she’s probably always wanted.

Welsh chicks dig coal dust.

Guest Parabolic Cunting
On 20/05/2022 at 17:36, Mrs Roops said:

This is very interesting waffle. You could recreate the effects of waterboarding in an interrogation scenario if you spake this in the grating Welsh accent you undoubtedly have.

Make a nom you cunt.