CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Saint Billiam of Gates, multi billionaire philanthropist and absolutely not presently being divorced because of his past close association with Jeffrey Epstein.

King Billy

On 20/05/2022 at 18:25, King Billy said:

Bill Gates became a very rich man by making predictions and investing in them.

Penny Mordaunt for example?

She writes a book, The late  Jeffrey’s bestie Bill writes the glowing foreword and arch conservatives such as Elton John and Tony Blair pop up in it  showering her with praise.
I guess once Billy boy and his disciples made the investment then the prediction that she’d be PM was the easy part of your analysis of the great Mr Gates. 
Nah! That would be a ridiculous conspiracy theory. Wouldn’t it?

6 hours ago, King Billy said:

She writes a book, The late  Jeffrey’s bestie Bill writes the glowing foreword and arch conservatives such as Elton John and Tony Blair pop up in it  showering her with praise.
I guess once Billy boy and his disciples made the investment then the prediction that she’d be PM was the easy part of your analysis of the great Mr Gates. 

No

8 hours ago, King Billy said:

I wouldn't worry about the barren Mordaunt. It looks as though Liz Truss is the chosen one. An ex liberal democrat, thick, neo-Cohen, managerial technocrat. 

9 hours ago, The Beast said:

I wouldn't worry about the barren Mordaunt. It looks as though Liz Truss is the chosen one. An ex liberal democrat, thick, neo-Cohen, managerial technocrat. 

I couldn’t give a flying fuck which of the remaining puppets is crowned. All globalist dummies who will immediately steady the ship, reset the compass for the fastest course to Net Zero and send an urgent message to Rear Admiral Gates and his cabin boy Klaus Schwab that the mutineer Bozo has been banished, HMS Great Britain is back on course and sailing full steam ahead towards Epstein Island in time for ‘Partygate 2’ the sequel. Prince Andrew will no doubt be ecstatically wiping the nonexistent sweat from under his crown in anticipation of his spunkstained invitation popping through the royal letterbox.

On 20/07/2022 at 19:34, King Billy said:

I couldn’t give a flying fuck which of the remaining puppets is crowned. All globalist dummies who will immediately steady the ship, reset the compass for the fastest course to Net Zero and send an urgent message to Rear Admiral Gates and his cabin boy Klaus Schwab that the mutineer Bozo has been banished, HMS Great Britain is back on course and sailing full steam ahead towards Epstein Island in time for ‘Partygate 2’ the sequel. Prince Andrew will no doubt be ecstatically wiping the nonexistent sweat from under his crown in anticipation of his spunkstained invitation popping through the royal letterbox.

Camilla?

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

The Right Honourable Saint Billiam of Gates, the renowned former computer software salesman turned ‘philanthropist’ and part time expert (bar none) on experimental untried vaccines, existential pandemics, the ‘climate emergency’, global economics, the immediate necessity to force everyone (except him and his pals) to exist on a diet of bugs and dandelions in order to halt the impending methane Armageddon which cows and sheep have planned for us, while they gorge on the finest fillet mignon, caviar, and foie gras that their personal chefs serve up for them at whichever latest backslapping and cheek-kissing get together they’ve jetted into today.

Well Billyboy Gates has put to bed all those tinfoil hat, conspiracy theorist, lunatic stories about culling the human race, which even though he’s been filmed publicly stating  them many times, have been totally debunked, thanks to the heroic work of the ‘factcheckers’ and MSM that we all (not all but Mrs Roops mainly) have come to rely on for the truth and the future of the human race in these scary times of ‘disinformation’ etc. Now that Billyboy and his team have saved the world from Covid 19 and Field Marshall Fauci can finally retire just in time to avoid having to answer any difficult questions ‘under oath’ when the incoming GOP controlled Congress summon him to account for the genocide he has overseen for the last 3 years nearly, Professor Gates has now come up with his latest solution to the main problem facing the human race, which he has had a decades long fascination with and seems utterly determined to solve…. overpopulation. He’s now openly talking about ‘Death Panels’ which he describes as legal arbitrators who will have the final say over who is permitted to carry on living and who is deemed to be an uneconomically viable burden on the state, sick, healthy, old, young or even a drain on the food resources of whichever tyrannical ghoul he and his fellow kid raping (allegedly) elitist lizards have temporarily empowered to enact their demonic wishes.

But I’m sure Mrs Roops will debunk all this as usual if she’s not too busy warming up Mr Gates’s adrenochrome nightcap and tucking him into bed before reading him a goodnight story about the miscarriages of justice known as the Nuremberg Trials.

Fuck off.

Edited by Mrs Roops
Libellous content removed

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

The Right Honourable Saint Billiam of Gates, the renowned former computer software salesman turned ‘philanthropist’ and part time expert (bar none) on experimental untried vaccines, existential pandemics, the ‘climate emergency’, global economics, the immediate necessity to force everyone (except him and his pals) to exist on a diet of bugs and dandelions in order to halt the impending methane Armageddon which cows and sheep have planned for us, while they gorge on the finest fillet mignon, caviar, and foie gras that their personal chefs serve up for them at whichever latest backslapping and cheek-kissing get together they’ve jetted into today.

Well Billyboy Gates has put to bed all those tinfoil hat, conspiracy theorist, lunatic stories about culling the human race, which even though he’s been filmed publicly stating  them many times, have been totally debunked, thanks to the heroic work of the ‘factcheckers’ and MSM that we all (not all but Mrs Roops mainly) have come to rely on for the truth and the future of the human race in these scary times of ‘disinformation’ etc. Now that Billyboy and his team have saved the world from Covid 19 and Field Marshall Fauci can finally retire just in time to avoid having to answer any difficult questions ‘under oath’ when the incoming GOP controlled Congress summon him to account for the genocide he has overseen for the last 3 years nearly, Professor Gates has now come up with his latest solution to the main problem facing the human race, which he has had a decades long fascination with and seems utterly determined to solve…. overpopulation. He’s now openly talking about ‘Death Panels’ which he describes as legal arbitrators who will have the final say over who is permitted to carry on living and who is deemed to be an uneconomically viable burden on the state, sick, healthy, old, young or even a drain on the food resources of whichever tyrannical ghoul he and his fellow kid raping (allegedly) elitist lizards have temporarily empowered to enact their demonic wishes.

But I’m sure Mrs Roops will debunk all this as usual if she’s not too busy warming up Mr Gates’s adrenochrome nightcap and tucking him into bed before reading him a goodnight story about the miscarriages of justice known as the Nuremberg Trials.

Fuck off.

Windows 95 was good though.

Remember Rattler Race? A classic, pissed all over Nokia's 'snake'. IMHO.

Fuck off.

Roops is having a late start this morning, I kept her up all night if you know what I mean so I’ll take this one. 
it's been reported he mention the death panels at the g20 summit, although he wasn’t actually there…

Gates mentioned "death panels," in 2010 during a conversation about education and health care systems at the Aspen Institute Ideas Festival in Colorado.

Gates was talking about weighing spending on education and health care when he said, "There’s also a lack of willingness to say is spending $10 million on that last month of life on that patient, would it be better to lay off those 10 teachers and make that up in medical costs?

That is called the ‘death panel’ and you’re not supposed to have that discussion.

i would imagine those decisions are made daily, unofficially in hospitals across the uk, and have been for years. 

I going back to bed….

• Like 1

Fuck off.

What @Eddie mostly said. Yet again you have been played for a mug by Sid Slackjaw and have found yourself in a vat of dried egg powder. What's wrong with you?:rolleyes:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Eddie said:

Roops is having a late start this morning, I kept her up all night if you know what I mean so I’ll take this one. 
it's been reported he mention the death panels at the g20 summit, although he wasn’t actually there…

Gates mentioned "death panels," in 2010 during a conversation about education and health care systems at the Aspen Institute Ideas Festival in Colorado.

Gates was talking about weighing spending on education and health care when he said, "There’s also a lack of willingness to say is spending $10 million on that last month of life on that patient, would it be better to lay off those 10 teachers and make that up in medical costs?

That is called the ‘death panel’ and you’re not supposed to have that discussion.

i would imagine those decisions are made daily, unofficially in hospitals across the uk, and have been for years. 

I going back to bed….

When I first started nursing 32 years ago it was practice to allow older frail people to be helped on their way. If you had repeated admissions to hospitals with infection it was deemed futile to give antibiotics again. The end would be hastened with a diamorphine, hyoscine and maxalon syringe driver given subcutaneously. 

The NHS and community care act of 1990 with the peeling back of crown immunity changed this practice. 

Nowadays people are treated up until their last gasp. Some of the people taken for emergency surgery would not have been considered previously as suitable.

The DNR issue is only contentious because someone has stupidly made the decision without consulting or involving relatives. However, most people understand that advanced cardiopulmonary resuscitation is futile when the cards are stacked against you.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, The Beast said:

When I first started nursing 32 years ago it was practice to allow older frail people to be helped on their way. If you had repeated admissions to hospitals with infection it was deemed futile to give antibiotics again. The end would be hastened with a diamorphine, hyoscine and maxalon syringe driver given subcutaneously. 

The NHS and community care act of 1990 with the peeling back of crown immunity changed this practice. 

Nowadays people are treated up until their last gasp. Some of the people taken for emergency surgery would not have been considered previously as suitable.

The DNR issue is only contentious because someone has stupidly made the decision without consulting or involving relatives. However, most people understand that advanced cardiopulmonary resuscitation is futile when the cards are stacked against you.

There’s no point in flogging a dead horse, as Harold shipman would say! 

10 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

What @Eddie mostly said. Yet again you have been played for a mug by Sid Slackjaw and have found yourself in a vat of dried egg powder. What's wrong with you?:rolleyes:

I think I’ve got Long Covid. I hope it doesn’t ruin my plans to not make any money selling dead trees this year. I’m banking on making a small profit this year ( for the first time) to pay for poor Granny’s funeral. I wish I’d listened to you and worn a mask, instead of listening to that cunt Sid Slackjaw as usual and killing the old girl. Hopefully she’ll have left me enough in her will to balance the dead tree losses I’m expecting this year thanks to your expert financial knowledge which you previously shared with me.

😘

8 hours ago, The Beast said:

You haven't heard of a pillow?

• Like 1